Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND~~~~~ Chit Chat Corner/Club CCC 1~~~~

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

~~~~~~~~IPKKND- first ever chit chat club/corner~~~~~~

sig courtesey-Sunaina

Welcome all to the first ever chit chat club or corner,whatever way you call it its CCC!!! ( Jahn i stole this post from right under your noseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ)

We all join together to create and make this forum successful... In that process we  start getting to know each other and invariably end up chatting...Its a free world, with no boundaries for people like us, who gather to voice our views, opinions, comments and all and everything under the sun...Divided we may be, by oceans and land mass, nationality and race, but united we are in forging a bond of friensdhip with unknown faces and unknown minds...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸΌ 
You can write anything here,chat anything under the sun or in this universe,be it IPKKND or non IPKKND related...Just  sit back type furiously to chat and enjoy...πŸ‘πŸΌ

But there are few rules and policies to keep in mind that are for your own good...πŸ€“πŸ˜‘πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ   

1. No abusing or using any kind of profanity. This includes not abusing any actors, celebrities or forum member.

2. If you are using Quote upon Quote in your discussion, the post becomes too long and difficult to navigate.

Helpful tip - You could use "@" to address a member and reply him...
Like we have already a hazar names given to us by our friends.Like for eg am called @sista by my close friend( dont worry I wont ask all of you to call me that and put myself into a tight spot🀣) 

This way the member would know you are addressing his question/discussion and you could avoid Quote.
OR
You could remove older Quotes from from your post and include, say, 3 Quotes to ensure it doesnt fill the whole page.

3. Avoid giving your personal info. This is a public forum and giving personal info can be dangerous. If you wanna exchange your personal info with someone you trust, use PMs.

4. After 150 pages, a new chat corner can be created by any creative member of this forum. Each one can take that responsibilty after deciding it amongst ourselves.

5. And last but not the least, dont chat about other forums or shows here...If you deem fit to discuss about other shows with your friends , then please pm them and feel free to chat there.

If you see or come across any other member not adhearing to these rules and creating trouble or presenting themself as nuisance value, please report them to the mods, they will take care of such rotten apple.

Okay now thats all about it! Nothing much  to be said, as all of you are all super members always at your best and know most of these gyans.

SO AHOY THERE! WEIGH THE ANCHOR! CAST YOUR NET!
 THE FANS OF BARUN AND SANAYA ARE READY TO CHAT!
ONWARD MARCH! GO AHEAD AND CHAT TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT!

Edited by maris08 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
heyy maris.. u really stole jahn's spot!!! she l be mad at u for sure.. πŸ˜›

btw guys..NEW FORUM!!!!! yippeee...
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey sangeeta..!!!!!! πŸ€—    πŸ€—      Welcome to our new home all..!!! πŸ€—

@maris: The thread is wonderful dear.!!! πŸ€—    Thanks a bunch for making it..! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

Hey sangeeta..!!!!!! πŸ€—    πŸ€—      Welcome to our new home all..!!! πŸ€—

@maris: The thread is wonderful dear.!!! πŸ€—    Thanks a bunch for making it..! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

heyyy... sumi right... 
yea this CC is most needed right now, to know each other better.. 
i guess maris could nt wait for jahn to open it.. πŸ˜†
but...where the hell r others!!!
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah i am sumi... πŸ˜† πŸ˜³  I am soo looking to interact with all new and  lovely members out here.. β€οΈ  πŸ˜³  
Cant wait for this show to take off..!! 😎
sangeeta9 thumbnail
yea... but i doubt, if i can hangout here much.., for a month may be.. then i will be here almost all the time..

to be honest, i have  been telling the same thing since 2 months.. still i am saying the same thing.. i guess, even u ppl get used to it.. πŸ˜†
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
lol...Maris!!! i didnt expect you to open a CCπŸ˜†πŸ˜† its always been jahnvi's work,rightπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† i can see few of my old mates here...hope to know some more of you ppl...a big shout-out to all...Hiii guys!!!!😊😊😊😊
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey hey to you all. sorry was not here earlier. i literally hoodwinked Jahnand out smarted her na?
But all this i did chup chup ke during my tea break at office.
BTW geethu cant wait to see u at Sc to nite . And Sumi and Ash nice to see u both here.Waiting for the most ardent Barun fans Anu and Su.
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello friends...I am Rumi..never went to MJHT or BHPH forum but watched many epis of both the shows...😳
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Hey friends, I am Jahnvi. You'll see lots of me here. I've been to BHPH forum for a long time but never been into MJHT or never saw it.
Looking forward to interacting with y'all😊.

@Maris: Thanks a lot for doing this!!! Now we can get to know each other from the very beginning.