1st June 2011:Pehli Baar Mohabat Ki Hai

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prernahazra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks shruti
todays epi was so emotional
they only showed was Sharon n swayum
no kriyansh
no viha
no virat
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
swayum and sharon getting all da importances i mean 2days episode was full of dem and little bit of Kriyansh.😕
yummoBB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice episode, but i missed Kriyaansh n ViHa a lot... 
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
The show has other couples as well apart from KriYaansh and focus can't be on one pair always it depends upon demand of story/script. Today's episode was nice. Both team members are back to their original form like they were before party.
pulu1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no kriyaansh but swayum n sharon 's was emotional  n luved their actin n the feelings they show-cased!! *liked it* *nt loved coz no kriyansh n viha*
jazinda thumbnail
emotional episode, but i missed the other couples.
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

thanks Shru..

missed KriYaansh..but loved Sharon and Swayum today.. for the first time i actually liked Sharon.. i thought she would shout at Swayum and be like the typical Sharon.. but she wasnt.. although i dont think she has any feelings for him yet (well she do but she still doesnt realize it).. she still likes Rey and even thinks how will he react if he finds out abt what happened..

loved the Pehli Baar Mohabat Ki Hai..but wish there was more of Rey-Kria in it.. but still enjoyed it :) waiting to see how kriyaansh misunderstanding will get cleared.. dont think it will happen soon though... and looks like ViHa were just for a day.. 😆 as of now that is..

Edited by khushix - 12 years ago
prernahazra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

The show has other couples as well apart from KriYaansh and focus can't be on one pair always it depends upon demand of story/script. Today's episode was nice. Both team members are back to their original form like they were before party.

Agree with u shruti... excited for next epi🤢
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Thaanks For the great Update Shruti ðŸ¤—