Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon Analysis-1 No knights in Shinin armor

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I was expecting Sharon to come up and tear Swayam up with her bare nails ... but WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ?!? πŸ˜²  

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wscQW8vV3cQ[/YOUTUBE]

ITNA change ?! Aur woh bhi EK din mein ?!!? For the first time we saw the confident diva .. whoz always suurrounded by a a fan following fawning over her ... lonely .. vulnerable ... wearing her heart on her sleeve 😳 ... just being Sharon the ordinary college going girl with her fair share of insecurities ..

Man .. only Swayam jaisa ladka hi aisa jadu kar sakta hai .. Jab jab Sharon opened her mouth to say something mean .. Swayam  tab tab .. itne pyar se, itne tenderness ke saath .. kuch aisa keh gaya .. ke Sharon se kuch kahaa  hi nahin gaya ... he left her speechless .. just standing trying to fathom ke itna acha bhi koi ho sakta hai ?

Rey was right ... Theyre would be a time Sharon would realise the depth of Swayam's love for her and how much she means to him ... and this .. now .. aaaj .. abhi ... yahaan .. woh time aa gaya hai ...

The fact that Swayam could sense her presence without her even being in front of him ... it hit her hard .. bilkul suckerpunched her to the gut πŸ˜† .. and knocked the very breath out of her ...

For someone surrounded by all these materialistic ppl .. it was a first time for her .. seeing someone like Swayam ... for the first time .. she saw him in a new light 😳.. as the gentle, sweet guy who loved her to bits ... ...

He ain no college hunk Rey 😎 .. he isnt the carefree chilled out Vicky  .. he ain no rapping spitfire Nilesh πŸ˜Ž  ...No he is not her Sword-weilding, buckswashing  Prince in shining armour .. he is far more than that ...he IS the armour .. 

and hed take any fall for her .. any hit for her..  hez always got her back .. .. even though it broke his heart to do so (when she asked him to forget all about last night  ) ... 

and that is precisely where Swayam is different from other guys ... he doesnt need to overpower or dominate the woman to get her to listen to him .. always calm , and gentle and sooo sooo tender .. remeber the time in the party when he reprimanded her for using abusive language ? If he was ur regular guy hed end up insulting her ir yelling at her .. but Swayam put it sooo nicely : 

"Tumhe jaise beatiful ladki ko aise abusive words suit nahi karte .. πŸ˜³" .. Finishing it off with a passively assertive "I dont like it at all" πŸ€” 

This guy is a gentleman .. thru and thru πŸ‘

I used to be  Kriyansh shipper  and then the Vicky Neha cuteness had me in giggles and fits ... but such kahoun .. Swayam and Sharon .. they have me .. I dunno ..

I think the real difference between all other TV hunks and Swayam is his ... silent  determination .. uss ladki ko by hook or by crook hasil karna nahin ... bass to make sure ke regardless of what ... uss ki muskaan tiki rahe ... uski hansi mit ne naa de .. normally guys wud go all out ... bug the gurl .. play pranks on her and do all sorts of  chipku harkatein  to try and impress the gurl .. but Swayam is in a league of his own .. no pressures on Sharon, no trying to impress her .. its like his love for Sharon transcends any selfish desire whatsover ... Like I said ... maqsad .. kisi bhi halat mein ..ladki ko haasil karna nahin hai.. bass usse khush dekh naa hai .. that's all this guy needs ... ... its impossible for someone as emotionally stunted as me to try an fathom the depths of this guys feelings .. nonetheless .. Im awestruck ..

I have no comments on Swayam ... reallly nothing at all .. cuz uss ke baarey mein jitna kaho kam hai πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prernahazra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Really  !!!!!😳                                                                                                                                                                         Sharon shud understand how much she means to swayum par koi nahi woh waqt ayyega kehte hai sabar ka fhal mitha  hota heπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Edited by prernahazra - 12 years ago
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sharon doesn't fail to surprise me these days...
I am sooo loving them...
mayurlover4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thats so true i was like πŸ˜²
but i knew this swayum is magical he will change sharon for the better β€οΈ
this couple just keep amusing me πŸ˜†
btw nyc post πŸ˜‰
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayurlover4eva

thats so true i was like πŸ˜²

but i knew this swayum is magical he will change sharon for the better β€οΈ
this couple just keep amusing me πŸ˜†
btw nyc post πŸ˜‰

Yeah .. and that is precisely where Swayam is different from other guys .

This guy is a gentleman .. thru and thru πŸ‘
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: geet_maan_magic

For someone surrounded by all these materialistic ppl .. it was a first time for her .. seeing someone like Swayam ... for the first time .. she saw him in a new light 😳.. as the gentle, sweet guy who loved her to bits ... ... he ain no college hunk Rey 😎 .. he isnt the carefree chilled out Vicky  .. he ain no rapping spitfire Nilesh πŸ˜Ž  ...No he is not her Sword-weilding, buckswashing  Prince in shining armour .. he is far more than that ...he IS the armour .. and hed take any fall for her .. any hit for her..  hez always got her back .. .. even though it broke his heart to do so (when she asked him to forget all about last night  ) ... 

gal...i sooo sooo loveeed this part of ur post...way too awesome n bang on...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...this actually describes who is Swayam n his undyin pure love for sharon...

lik u said..me too xpectd sharon will jhaadofy swayam left-right-center...bt she really surprised me...n wht ws more gud thing ws...sharon is slowly slowly realisin swayam's love for her...unknowingly hi sahi...n mayb thtsy she ws jst nt able to say things in way she wantd to as she ws beech beech mein cut by swayam n tht too in d way vich made her speechless n amused...

n for Swayam...i knew he wud do all those...as he want n matters is sharon's khushi...so nythin for her...

nywz i wanna c hw sharon dheere dheere changes her behaviour towards swayam n finally hw she will fell in love wid swayam...

am new to D3...i donno whts d name of actor who is playin swayam...bt whoevr it is...tht guy has gt a way too innocent personality...no1 better than cud hv portrayed this char of swayam...awesome selection by PH for this char...SWAYAM TRULY SYMBOLISES INNOCENCE n PURITY!!!! n tht actor surely deserve tht credit for this...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

lastly outstandin post by u...whts ur name yaar?😳

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki028

gal...i sooo sooo loveeed this part of ur post...way too awesome n bang on...πŸ‘...this actually describes who is Swayam n his undyin pure love for sharon...

lik u said..me too xpectd sharon will jhaadofy swayam left-right-center...bt she really surprised me...n wht ws more gud thing ws...sharon is slowly slowly realisin swayam's love for her...unknowingly hi sahi...n mayb thtsy she ws jst nt able to say things in way she wantd to as she ws beech beech mein cut by swayam n tht too in d way vich made her speechless n amused...

lastly outstandin post by u...whts ur name yaar?😳

Thank you πŸ€— My name is Rafi  πŸ˜³ ... and the Guy who playes Swayam is Shantanu Maheshwari .. he 19 years old ... and we both speak Bengali ... although I have no idea how that is relevant in any way πŸ€£ 
radzammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 i'm so in luv wid swayam...😍 my gosh he's totally a heart stealer...❀️ him a lot...!!
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Rafi... ye serious aur non-hilarious post tune di?

lagta hai Swayam - the sheild ka suckerpunch tujhe bhi badi zor se laga hai!

awesome update babes... no jhappies for you, tu galat samajh leti hai!!!
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sheherzade

Rafi... ye serious aur non-hilarious post tune di?

lagta hai Swayam - the sheild ka suckerpunch tujhe bhi badi zor se laga hai!

awesome update babes... no jhappies for you, tu galat samajh leti hai!!!

Yaaar normally my preference leans towards the funny and insensitive guys like Vicky / Bharat .. u know the no jazbaati jhamela types πŸ€£

.. But damnin hell Swayam ne aaj jo kiya ... uss ke baad even  someone as emotionally stunted as me was blown away .. πŸ˜³  .. A gurl is a gurl after all .. we're all suckers for chivalry πŸ˜† .. 

Ajj mai itni khush hoon .. ke mujhe jhappi bhi manzoor hai ! 😳 
Edited by geet_maan_magic - 12 years ago