Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon Analysis-1 No knights in Shinin armor - Page 3

Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Swaron...the most beautiful couple of the show...they dont set the screen on fire, or make us roll on the floor laughing ...but they do touch our heart...with that heart warming smile ...make every girl wish that there was some1 like swayam in their lyf too...
Rafi, gurl ur awesome...love they way u write about swaron...
the way u described swayam...hai mein marjawa...
luved it man...n 6th OCT wala scene ke baad...i fell in love wid them all over again...onnli  he can control he atitude and shut her up...even without saying anything...1 look n thats enuf to make her speechless...
onli 1 prob...she doesnt realize it...she doesnt realize that he is her SA...all gifts were from him...n they way she got jealous when kriya kept her hand on swayam's shoulder...woh toh clearly prove karta hai ki she is madly in love with him tooo...just hasnt realized it yet...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank youuu for the PM, Rafi, I'd have hated to miss a post as beautiful as this one!

This scene, incidentally, was the first scene I ever saw of D3, long before I came on board to watch regularly.  And I remember it very, very clearly because it made an impression on me despite the fact that I had absolutely no idea what had happened before it, or what any of the discussion was about. I actually felt Swayam's heartbreak towards the end. I managed to understand most of it, credit for that being due to the writers I suppose, and the two characters I was just being introduced to for the first time really struck me as having something to them that was more than what met the eye. A few more tidbits told me more about Sharon, and I instantly fell in love with her (and Sneha for playing her the way she does) because she came across as, well, human. Flawed, needing some serious attitude adjustments, and yet also extremely vulnerable beneath what began to seem eventually more like a self-protective exterior, to me. A way to hide her innermost hopes, desires and fears away from a world she doesn't trust. Swayam...this scene in itself summed him up wonderfully for me, and you've already sketched him out so beautifully that I don't want to ruin it with any additions of my own. Let it suffice to say that I agree with each and everything you've said of him. 😳

Once again, thank you for such a wonderful post, and thank you for the PM! 🤗
Edited by nandinidev - 12 years ago
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing Rafi.

Its true.

If compared to the other heroes..Swayam isn't much of a hunk or anything..but he has this sweet,soft,gentle determination to win the girl he loves.

He can never hurt her..or let anyone hurt her.He can go to any depths for her..without letting her know.He's selfless.Thats what i like.
Edited by -Sakina- - 12 years ago
..SD.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey rafz thanx dear for d pm. I've never gone thru this thread yet thanx to u. You wrote it so beautifully gurl.
Itz d same day i started loving dem more than anything. Even if sharon was playing too rude after that also i loved her. I just love the romance btwn them. For me When swaron comes in d whole world goes out, itz just another world that they create i really dont care wat they say or do, good or bad everything from them goes for me.
You are making me fall for them again dear. Thanx
THANX
THANX rafz
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: SwaRon911

ITNA change ?! Aur woh bhi EK din mein ?!!? For the first time we saw the confident diva .. whoz always suurrounded by a a fan following fawning over her ... lonely .. vulnerable ... wearing her heart on her sleeve 😳 ... just being Sharon the ordinary college going girl with her fair share of insecurities ..

Man .. only Swayam jaisa ladka hi aisa jadu kar sakta hai .. Jab jab Sharon opened her mouth to say something mean .. Swayam  tab tab .. itne pyar se, itne tenderness ke saath .. kuch aisa keh gaya .. ke Sharon se kuch kahaa  hi nahin gaya ... he left her speechless .. just standing trying to fathom ke itna acha bhi koi ho sakta hai ?

Rey was right ... Theyre would be a time Sharon would realise the depth of Swayam's love for her and how much she means to him ... and this .. now .. aaaj .. abhi ... yahaan .. woh time aa gaya hai ...

The fact that Swayam could sense her presence without her even being in front of him ... it hit her hard .. bilkul suckerpunched her to the gut 😆 .. and knocked the very breath out of her ...

For someone surrounded by all these materialistic ppl .. it was a first time for her .. seeing someone like Swayam ... for the first time .. she saw him in a new light 😳.. as the gentle, sweet guy who loved her to bits ... ...

He ain no college hunk Rey 😎 .. he isnt the carefree chilled out Vicky  .. he ain no rapping spitfire Nilesh 😎  ...No he is not her Sword-weilding, buckswashing  Prince in shining armour .. he is far more than that ...he IS the armour .. 

and hed take any fall for her .. any hit for her..  hez always got her back .. .. even though it broke his heart to do so (when she asked him to forget all about last night  ) ... 

and that is precisely where Swayam is different from other guys ... he doesnt need to overpower or dominate the woman to get her to listen to him .. always calm , and gentle and sooo sooo tender .. remeber the time in the party when he reprimanded her for using abusive language ? If he was ur regular guy hed end up insulting her ir yelling at her .. but Swayam put it sooo nicely : 

"Tumhe jaise beatiful ladki ko aise abusive words suit nahi karte .. 😳" .. Finishing it off with a passively assertive "I dont like it at all" 🤔 

This guy is a gentleman .. thru and thru 👏

I used to be  Kriyansh shipper  and then the Vicky Neha cuteness had me in giggles and fits ... but such kahoun .. Swayam and Sharon .. they have me .. I dunno ..

I think the real difference between all other TV hunks and Swayam is his ... silent  determination .. uss ladki ko by hook or by crook hasil karna nahin ... bass to make sure ke regardless of what ... uss ki muskaan tiki rahe ... uski hansi mit ne naa de .. normally guys wud go all out ... bug the gurl .. play pranks on her and do all sorts of  chipku harkatein  to try and impress the gurl .. but Swayam is in a league of his own .. no pressures on Sharon, no trying to impress her .. its like his love for Sharon transcends any selfish desire whatsover ... Like I said ... maqsad .. kisi bhi halat mein ..ladki ko haasil karna nahin hai.. bass usse khush dekh naa hai .. that's all this guy needs ... ... its impossible for someone as emotionally stunted as me to try an fathom the depths of this guys feelings .. nonetheless .. Im awestruck ..

I have no comments on Swayam ... reallly nothing at all .. cuz uss ke baarey mein jitna kaho kam hai 👏 👏

well...1stly i alwayz blv- a a couple...dey luk crackling 2gthr coz of da combo of sharon's oomphness and swayam's cuteness...nd as for swayam's character...his acting is getting better day day...their chemistry is improving helluva wid each passing day...da creatives of da show hv very obviously noticed nd so da scenes dat r provided r pretty creative and most importantly romantic unlike ny kriyansh scene i hv seen till date...
three cheers to our
UTTERLY BUTTERLY ROMANTIC JODI SWARON and TanHA for enacting it out so well...

sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

AWESOME JOB RAFI BAGHWANJI hhahhaha but awesome job i know u're a die hard swaron fan (as mostly everybody knows) and i bet this is ur way of telling people to stop hating on swaron and i bet some will get of their case as well :) AWESOME ANALYSIS SKILLS THERE!!!!

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Thread opened on Topic Maker's request~

Shifu
D3 DT
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Shifali*

Thread opened on Topic Maker's request~

Shifu
D3 DT

Thank u for reopening the thread Shifu .. this is th scene that got me to fall in love with SwaRon 😍
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Rafzzz hats of to you. It feels so good to be a die hard fan of shan and sneha. I dont have words to express my feeling yaar. Ithna acha banda hai  no wonder sharon is speechless. After watching the scene na words gale mai attkke hue hai yaar. But i watched it several several times.
Thank you so much Rafiii, for thinking something unique like the posts you and others have come up to make us take a walk down the memory lane. I love swaron like crazy and Rafi you are the best to sum the whole situation.👏
TANHA_H thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
update next part soon and pm me..❤️