Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What to expect from this new show?

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Mohabbat Door Jaane na de, Nafrat paas aane na de!
Sometimes the last person you'd want to live with is the only person you cannot live without. STAR Plus presents an intense love-hate relationship between two individuals in a new perspective, highlighting the dilemma of how they cannot do without one another, and at the same time cannot be with each other.

This is the jist of the story IPKKND and is quoted in IF

Is Pyar ko kya naam Dun?

Jo pyar karta hai wo pagal ho jata hai.
kisi ki aanko ka kajal ban jata hai.
deewano se pucho pyaar kya hota hai
are tu kyoun tension leta hai?

This hilarious thought struck me when I first heard the name of this show changed from Vaidhehi to IPKKND.Jokes apart, the reason for this post is what to expect from this new offering from the fabeled Star channel.

The tag line says opposites attract and this show is all about love and hate
relationship.

Well,have we not been offered a plethora of such shows, that said their's were a new love story and is different from all other run of the mill.

Then whats so different about this show? Is it a new combo of two great actors? Or a different handling of the age old theme of boy-girl love story?

Agreed any show on this channel garners more eyeballs than ever, and that this new jodi will rock this star parivar and the production house has very  talented creatives ( dont we all later say the CVS spoil most shows and need to pull up their socks or stockings๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†) 

Any TV serial or fiction show is supposedly aimed to entertain,capture more eyeballs and enthral all its viewers. After a day out either working in or out  of home, we all like to kick out our shoes , pull our legs on the sofa and sit before the TV. We crave for something to keep our tired minds occupied, be it a mindless comical parody or reality show or gripping fiction.

All said and done its more for relieving our tensions and enjoy these show with as much expectations as we would look forward to the general happenings in our  everyday real life.

So with all these points in mind , what can we expect of this new show of Barun and Sanaya in the coming week? Will it be really good, entertaining, enthraling and gripping as some previously good shows were all? Will the CVs and channel faithfully stick to the plot and not deviate much from it. Most importantly will the channel see merit in the show and not axe it arbitarily?

I know its far too early to pass any opinions or give judgements. But theres no harm in getting a diverse view of you all, as individually  each may have something going on in your minds.

So your take on this show and what is your expectations can be aired in this thread?

Thanks for patiently reading this. Do give your valuable comments. Some who may think that, Iam a nut case doing this kind of analysis, please feel free to say that too.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Criticism of all kinds will be accepted by me!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishal6 thumbnail
Am just a new member and want to see how dis show goes abt. let mee see and comment.
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post.
The first expectation regarding a show is entertainment.
When it comes about this show then I would prefer more romantic moments of ArHi
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
HI Maris!!!  So good to see you posting!

These are my two expectations:
1) I expect to be entertained by a gripping story - a story that makes me care about the characters

2) I expect CV's not to treat me like an idiot and insult my intelligence.

(my other expectation involves Barun, but I can't share that here ๐Ÿ˜†)
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice topic... but I think its way too early to post anything... we don't even properly know the story yet to be unfolded...there is defo going to be a love-hate relationship between the two... and this will only intensify as time goes on!!!...