BV WU 01-06-2011

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

At Mumbai,

Kunda tai was watching TV. Her mobile rings. A person from Hospital informed her about jag's change of duty. Kunda tai called jag but jag cut the phone.Kunda tai was worried about jagat's safety.

A Gauri's home,

Gauri was in a devastated  state remembering her old memories with jagat, the fresher's party,the way he proposed her in the middle of the road, her marriage with him as a child(again  her angry look only towards anandi n bhairon😕).Jagat(still at the lake site) tried to call gauri but gauri didn't ans his call on mobile. Jagat threw his mobile phone away. Remembering gauri's anger he screamed hard in pain.

Gauri's parents came to her room n asked her to come with them to some place. Gauri didn't want to come. They tried hard to convince her but gauri refused. They said they will come in the next day.

At jetsar,

Anandi was in a temple praying infront of God, seeking blessing for her exam. she said

On one can do anything if God does not want them to do so. she is able to accept the challenge of the exam just because of her faith on God . She was about to leave but turned back and put some flowers in front of the God.

At the lake site,

Jagat is still at that place remembers all the lines of gauri(there is song playing in the background "hai dil ko teri arzoo,par main tujhe naa pa sakun").suddenly he got up n tried to search gauri's house, he asked someone about gauri's resident n got that.

Rain is about to start.

At Gauri's house,

Jagat knocked the door and called Gauri's name. After listening J's voice Gauri didn't open the door n went to her room .Jagat told her to give him a chance to explain, but Gauri didn't reply. Jagat saw a open window(that was gauri's bedroom window), went there , saw Gauri is crying then he tried hard to convince her but gauri shuts the window angrily. He again said that he won't leave until gauri doesn't want to listen to him once.

But Gauri didn't give any reply to him.At last he walked backwards and sited  under a tree n started shivering in the heavy rain.

Precap-same what was shown yesterday  , Gauri saw jag is sitting in heavy rain n Anandi's dream!!

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
bakwas episode. I forwarded all the scenes except for Anandi's

I do not want to see the faces of Jagat and Gauri.. 

well jagat , well he is a worthless loser no need of mention
but 

Gauri... she is such a HUGE disappointment! 
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

wow thanks looks like a good episode , cant wait for the shaadi 😊aaj ke video dekhne ke baad mauja hi mauja ho gayaa😆😆

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks khusi for the update...

I have to watch the last two episodes for sure...will I ever find time...I dont want to miss a single Ga-Ga episode...at any cost...thank god...kuch tho footage mil raha hai donon ko...otherwise it was always about boring jaitser and anandi...from now onwards it will be Jag and Gauri...yayyy 😳
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i watched it. it was not so good...just lots of crying and thinking and pleading. thats it!...I am sure  it was Anandi crying for whole 3 episodes...people will start saying " get over it!, she makes me angry!,  stupid Anandi!, why is she crying! i dont want to see her scenes"...etc.
Gauri was deceived for 5 years ( only romance part) and she cried for 4 days straight episode. Anandi in this relationship for  like 10 years (because their romance started just before the first lap" after child-friendship(that why the family send Anandi away to her parents) and she was bashed for crying for a week?.

KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update but kya fayda watching nonsense. Knowing that Gauri will turn negative and Jag will get what he wants as he and Gauri will be married soon and of course what the point! as the family will allow them to stay in the haveli and Gauri will punish all for her parents/DS mistakes!

Loving someone isnt wrong, but loving someone by cheating them, hurting others and doing wrong isn't exactly love!
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: avyarima

i watched it. it was not so good...just lots of crying and thinking and pleading. thats it!...I am sure  it was Anandi crying for whole 3 episodes...people will start saying " get over it!, she makes me angry!,  stupid Anandi!, why is she crying! i dont want to see her scenes"...etc.
Gauri was deceived for 5 years ( only romance part) and she cried for 4 days straight episode. Anandi in this relationship for  like 10 years (because their romance started just before the first lap" after child-friendship(that why the family send Anandi away to her parents) and she was bashed for crying for a week?.

Anandi has been crying since time immemorial...thats her favorite hobby...make tea and then shed tears...well I personally...dont like pratyusha's acting or her antics...I prefer anjum...and she is doing a great job...I like watching her on screen...and as far as who cried how much goes...I havent watched the last few episode yet so cannot say...that said...if it drags a lot I forward all crying scenes...saves me time...but yes Anandi crying is the most irritating thing ever and I cant tolerate her at all...
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its interesting to see what staunch supporters each camp has - Anandi and Gaga 😛 !

I think I'll just watch it as a bystander to see what happens next. But all the same - it does my heart good to see him get the royal treatment from Gauri 👍🏼 . He should know how it feels to be totally rejected by the only person in the whole world who matters the most to you. He's hurt way too many people and now needs to see how it feels to be on the receiving end.

Anandi - please Bhagwan to phool aur prasaad aur aarti se bore mat karo yaar ------go do some work, thoda padh bhi lo.

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks alot for the update khushi...🤗
Its only the written updates for me now...
I feel so sleepy after watching the episodes these days...🥱
Waiting for something concrete...
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Khushi,thanks for the great update...👍🏼..
Gauri shouting in her bedroom😵 and jagat shouting at lakeside😵-kya noisy  couple hai.. 🤪...filmy rain sequence added for gauri to feel sorry for  jagat.. Now she will feel sad for bheega-bhaaga bechaara   jagat's saccha pyaar ...🥱..🥱
CVs have conveniently send her parents away so these two can spend a cozy night  making up and in haveli anandi will wake up next morning with drowning jagya nightmares..🤔
Good plan anandi👍🏼,spend more time praying,😉seriously you need divine help to focus on  studying as the CVs of this show will always find idiotic excuses to stop your education..🤔..