Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

1st June WU_naksh in pain and bindiya wins

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

credti  for  text  Pree👏
1st june WU
 episode  start  with  shankari  tai  said  that  you  are  strong  . and  naitik  comes. bindiya  said  yes  i  keep  saying  to same  babhi  but  her  sorrow  is  so  big  how  she  can  do that?😡shankari  said  to  bindiya  that  you  came  for  4  days and  you will  go  back   and  akshi  dont need  anyones  sapport  while  she  is  strong  and  when  her  munna  is  with  her  she  dont  need  anyone. 👏dj  said  yes  munna  did  well  by  keeping  all  the  secuation  under  control.and  bindiya  didnt  like  it g3  ask  munna  why  you  are  not  rady? naitik  said  he  will  come .
 here  at  maheshwari  averyone  at  table  waiting  for  nashta  and  dhaniya  go  and  saw  maasi  is  sleeping  and  come  and  said  to  RJ that  she is  sleeping.😆she  said  is  she  sleeping  and  dadi  said  that  dont  wait we  all  eat . that  usa  and  our  time  is  difrent.
naitik ask  akshra  that  you  are  sad  i  know  you  wanted  to  spend  time  with  me  and  my  friends  come  so  i  am  not  going  to  office. and  akshi  said  she  have  to  much  work. and  left.
naitik  talk  to  mohit  and  mohit  said  him  to  go  to  dr  wile  hi  complent  about  hadeck  but  he  said  later  he  wont  to  give  akshara  sarpirse.
here  masi  come  and  said  give  me  the  stuff  that  she  is  making  breckfast. rj  said  everyone  eat  and  whent  to  work. and  she  said  she  dont  wont  nashata  she  dont wont  paratha🤢
here  naitik  ask  akahra  that  if  work is  done  and  said  he  got  movie  tikits and  akshi  said  no  she  have  work and  she  dont  feel  like  it. and  g3 and  bindiya  hears  this  g3  said  to  go  and  dj  said  that  go  and  you  both  feel  batter  and  akshi  said  ok  she  will  be  back.
here  maasi  said  lets  go   to  jim and  varsha  said  we  do  all  house  work  and  that s  our  jim.
she  said  lets  do  it  and  bring  rope  and  everyone  is  doing  jumping  with  rope.
here  akshi  is  gating  rady  and  bindiya  come and  said  thats  good  that  you  are  going  you  have  to  make  your  hubby  happy  no  matters  who  sad  you  are. you  dukh  is  only  yours. no  one knows  it😡
in  car  naitk  said  she  is  look  preeti  but  only  thing  missing is  her  smile. and  she  smile. at  movie  theater  the  baby  is  crying  outside  and  akshi  saw  that  and  go  by  the  baby and talk  to  the  baby  and  the  mom  come  and  take  the  baby  from akshi. and  left  naitik  said  we  cant  take  anyones  baby. and  akshi  said  she is  not  in  the  mood  and  dont  want  to  wach  the  movie. and  they  go  home. at  home  g3  and  bma  ask  why  they  come  home? akshi  said  she  is  not  feeling  good. and  they  go  in  the  room  and  naitik  said  its  ok  he  have  habbit  to  all  this  . akshi  get  angry  and  said  you always  think  about  your self. when  i  need  you  most  you  never  have  time  for  me. i  am  so  gilty  that  ma  and  everyone  sad  because  of  mee. naitik said he  is  trying ot  help  her  to  come  out  of  it . she  said  when  she  need  him  the  most  he  never  understand  her. she  said  he  will naver  get  to  know  her  pain while  he  doesnt  want  the  child. and  naitik  is  very  hert  by  this. he  is  about  to  cry.
Precape--  everyone  at  dining  table  . akshi  is  about  ot  give  daal  to  naitik  and  he  said  to  g3  that  he  dont  want  daal  he  want  rieta.

sorry  for  any  mistake.
Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
thnx for the lovely update im just soo irritated with this bindiya ughhh :@
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the speedy update madhaviben... 
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 d quick update madavi di.hope all izz well soon btw naksh.
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks for the update di i actually feel pity for bindya what will she gain out of all this naksh will patch up again as they cant stay away from each other she will still be jeleous of akshi
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
jub  ST  talk  to  bindiya  she  was  😲
Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago
_Amina_ thumbnail
Thank u soo much for the awesome update madhvi di... 😃
this bindiya is soo irritating... 😡
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update 
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Bechara Naitik, he's trying so much to help Akshi. Par ye Akshi bhi uss Bindiya ki baaton mein aa gayi.
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks  MB  for  the  nice   update...nothing  to  say  abt  maate 🤢  paagal  ho  gayi  hai...bechara  naitik 😭kitna  kuch  kiya  aur  kya  mila😭  yedi   ko  apne  pati  se  jyada  bandaria  par  bharosa  hai 😡