Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayurlover4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ€— Oh My God that was really really nice vm i love this song because even though it's old it really captures 1st love 
and you just renewed with a fresh feeling of Kriyansh thanks lovly vm😍
kamx2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG... Hi again khushix di! I hope you remember me from Kis Desh forum...
It so awesome seeing you on this forum!
Totally loveddd the vm, like big time! You captured all the emotions and used the perfect song, and the way u edited the scenes to highlight Kriyansh was so so so good... But then again, why am I surprised? Yur vms have always been my fave...
I jst hoPe that the vm I have been working on would even be a quarter as good as this, and I'll be happy :)
Nice to see u around :)Edited by kamx2 - 12 years ago
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

One of my all time fav song on one of my fav pair by one of the best VM maker I have own and have been fan of. I don't think I need to say this you already know how much I loved this. This is seriously amazing. The scenes/songs/effects/editing everything is perfect. Now I want a longer versionπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

so u happy u replied first? πŸ˜›πŸ˜† u only said u liked the preview i showed u not this full one yet so yea u still need to tell me how u like it...πŸ˜† but thanks so much.. πŸ€— glad u liked it.. as for a longer version.. we have a deal for that...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebu

nice video Khushi. thnx for sharingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thank you..my pleasure.. 😳

Originally posted by: Tasha4ever

its awasomeπŸ‘ thanks for sharingπŸ˜ƒ

thank u..glad u liked it.. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: radt

I sooo loved it...

One of my favourite numbers too...
And one of my fav couple...
Magical VM dear!
It was beautiful!πŸ€—

glad u liked it.. thank you so much! 😳

Originally posted by: Nabi.ARti

Beautiful one Khushi..πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Nice song selection..πŸ‘πŸΌ Suits KriYaansh perfectly..
Eagerly waiting for your next one..😳

thanks a lot.. yea song suits KR thats why i used it..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
im eager to make my next one too..πŸ˜†
on which couple wud u want to see the next one? 😳

khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet_maan_magic

I really really like it 😳 ... and Im a very picky person .. and  I rarely compliment ppl πŸ˜† so that goes on to say just how good ur stufff is .. 

I just LOVE the *flash* transitions between each clip ... how do u get them to flash like that ? ... and it perfectly matched the beats ...!!

Dang woman .. YOU'RE GOOD !! Now Im going to pull a Nilesh here and go "Guruji aashirwaad do !" πŸ€£

Originally posted by: geet_maan_magic

yaar what Video editor do u use !

thank you so much! i like ur vms too though i havent commented on them..well not yet..πŸ˜† not that im picky or anything but im pretty lazy so i take time..πŸ˜†

i use sony vegas pro..there are tons of effects and transitions.. as for matching it with the beats..  i just like matching them... it can get pretty tiring though but well thats my thing..πŸ˜†

thanks once again! 😳 u get my ashirwaad! πŸ˜†

khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana.shanak

awesome mix khushi...really awesome editing

thank u so much..glad u liked it! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: mayurlover4eva

πŸ€— Oh My God that was really really nice vm i love this song because even though it's old it really captures 1st love 

and you just renewed with a fresh feeling of Kriyansh thanks lovly vm😍

thanks so much! aww yea the song is beautiful even though its old.. it never gets old..πŸ˜† glad u liked the vm.. thanks a lot! 😳

khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamx2

OMG... Hi again khushix di! I hope you remember me from Kis Desh forum...
It so awesome seeing you on this forum!
Totally loveddd the vm, like big time! You captured all the emotions and used the perfect song, and the way u edited the scenes to highlight Kriyansh was so so so good... But then again, why am I surprised? Yur vms have always been my fave...
I jst hoPe that the vm I have been working on would even be a quarter as good as this, and I'll be happy :)
Nice to see u around :)

u know, wen i saw ur comment..i went OMG! its Kamal!.. with a smile of course πŸ˜† how can i not remember u? ur one of those whose comments i always look forward to wenever i post my premeer vms.. and im so happy to see u here.. someone i know! yay! πŸ˜† as always, thank you so much!.. glad u liked this one too.. :D and oh, ur making a vm too? cool!.. cant wait to see it!.. do finish it soon! im sure it'll be good! πŸ˜ƒthanks once again.. nice seeing u again! =)

sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey khushix i've seen your premeer vms before and i've always loved them! I think you've got that same magic with your Kriyaansh vms as well cuz i fell in love with this vm as soon as is saw it AWESOME MIX  :)
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
khushiii...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...awesome classy vm yaar...this song perfectly suits kriyaansh...n d way u used video effects esp d flash ones...too too gud...prettty plz make d longer version of this in future...😳😳...
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely VM Khushi... true this songs is like custom made for them and i can't say it fits so perfectly to any other couple.

I've loved this song for years now... and I'm glad to see a VM on such an awesome couple by such an VM maker even though it's your first one i'm seeing... i just can't help myself becoming a fan.

I'm gonna try my hand at making VMs too... so i'll pull a Nilesh too along with Rafi... "Guruji ashirwaad do!" πŸ˜ƒ

Luv,
Pree!