~*Khushix.Creations | New VM pg.6*~ - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
I just found out that I have actually seen this vm before! ITS BEAUTIFUL!<3 keep it up<3 I love your rey avi! hope you posted it in the creations gall! *runs*
Awesome VM! i loved how you captured scenes which go with the words exactly.
hey khushi...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
it was truly " awesomest "...☺️☺️πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
really luved every bit of it...❀️❀️❀️
ur creativity wid d scenes r juszz " extraordinary "...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
thnxx for sharing dear...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
do make lots of " kriyaansh "... vm...😍😍πŸ€ͺ
😍

love ya...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
surbhi...😳😳
tc...
πŸ€—

Originally posted by Aasthahere

awesum blossom vm yaarπŸ‘
i loved it!
the song and the editing was perfect!!⭐️
plz make more vms on people from D3
and plz try to pm me wen u upt ur vm shop
tcπŸ€—
-Aastha

thanks a lot Aastha.. glad u liked it!.. will surely make more on other couples as well.. in fact my next one might be on Rey-Kria & Swayum-Sharon.. hope ul like that too :) and sure, will PM you :) thanks once again!

Originally posted by -kirulicious-

I just found out that I have actually seen this vm before! ITS BEAUTIFUL!<3 keep it up<3 I love your rey avi! hope you posted it in the creations gall! *runs*

thanks a lot! :D oh my Rey avi, thanks and nope i haven't posted on the creations gallery yet πŸ˜† im working on other creations still so once im done with them, will post my stuffs.. u can use the avi though if u wish :)

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

Awesome VM! i loved how you captured scenes which go with the words exactly.

thanks Juleka =) well yea, i usually make sure the scenes and lyrics match πŸ˜†

Originally posted by surbhi_005

hey khushi...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
it was truly " awesomest "...πŸ€ͺ
really luved every bit of it...❀️❀️❀️
ur creativity wid d scenes r juszz " extraordinary "...πŸ‘
thnxx for sharing dear...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
do make lots of " kriyaansh "... vm...😍😍πŸ€ͺ
😍

love ya...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
surbhi...😳😳
tc...
πŸ€—

that's sweet of u to say that Surbhi.. thanks so much.. really glad u liked it! 😳 and sure, will def. make more VMs on KriYaansh.. i can see how much u like them through ur emos.. πŸ˜† well, cant blame u.. they do make a lovely couple <3 thanks once again!:)

Khusi πŸ‘
awesome VM , just loved it big time, perfect song for a perfect couple with perfect scenes by a perfect VM maker πŸ˜ƒ
just fab, do make more πŸ€—

yummo loved it 😊

Originally posted by yummoBB

Khusi πŸ‘
awesome VM , just loved it big time, perfect song for a perfect couple with perfect scenes by a perfect VM maker πŸ˜ƒ

just fab, do make more πŸ€—

yummo loved it 😊

thanks a lot yummo..(that's such a cute name u hav there :D)
glad u liked it! will def. make more.. thanks :)

AMAZING..it is ure vm which made me watch this show..i was gna watch it from start but wanted to wait until few months..but watching ure vm.i couldn't stop myself..lovely work
Originally posted by *Shruti*

YesπŸ˜›πŸ˜† good boy πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

You mean girlπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

I saw this on YT when you told me you are done uploading and 10 minutes are left I checked YT and saw it before ShugzπŸ˜†πŸ˜† where was she while u were watching? she saw the next day only.. i bet u didnt let her see..bad boy! πŸ˜†

She was busy with some other work. I told her let's watch it together don't throw false allegations on me. I am good girlπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

You know I have always been fan of your mixes how can you ask me if I like it or not. I loved it obviously. It's so brilliant. I have watched it countless times by now. coz its been looonnng since u've commented on my stuffs..πŸ˜† so ur supposed to tell me how i was then and now...πŸ˜† oh just kidding! πŸ˜† thanks once again :P

I already commented. Is it possible for me not to love the stuff you make. They are so amazing you can't stop watching it again and again😳😳

The deal of longer version you already know my answerπŸ˜³πŸ˜† then u already know my answer too...πŸ˜›πŸ˜† nevermind longer version..new one wud be better na?.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† acha, u hav song suggestions? im confused which songs too use.. hmm.. im thinking of making one on pehli baar mohobat ki hai too.. a bit different than the one on the show..will make it more like a vm.. another is 'suno na'..wat u think? πŸ€” otherwise suggest something na..πŸ˜†

And you know my answer as well for that. Suno Na is perfect. That is one
from the lot I suggested in the suggestion thread. Shaan's voice plus KriYaansh it will be magical.

Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
You're welcome! & thank you..Will use the avi soon! :-)