~*Khushix.Creations | New VM pg.6*~ - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by LanaBurak

AMAZING..it is ure vm which made me watch this show..i was gna watch it from start but wanted to wait until few months..but watching ure vm.i couldn't stop myself..lovely work

aww thank you..im glad it made u watch the show :) thanks a lot 😳

Originally posted by *Shruti*

loved it khushi :D make more please

Originally posted by luv_wacko

loved it khushi :D make more please

thank u :) will surely do.. in fact i just finished my next one so will b posting it soon :D

previous vm pg.1

{ rey-kria&swayam-sharon : suno na }

Hey guys! so im back with another vm on the song 'Suno Na' from Jhankaar Beats.. this was one of the songs Shruti suggested on the song suggestion thread and its also one of my favorite song.. i wanted to use it on the 3 couples: Rey-Kria, Swayam-Sharon & Vicky-Neha but since there's not much scenes of ViHa yet.. its just Rey-Kria & Swayam-Sharon.. and i guess the song suited these two couples more.. anyway, hope u guys like it! :D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CxX8jXi7cY[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CxX8jXi7cY

Do comment/criticize :)
If anyone would like to suggest a song, feel free to do so.

-Khushi-

can i just say..

This was Beautiful! one of the best VMs to date.. It was simply WONDERFUL!
Thanks a ton! I loved the song. and I am kreyansh fan.. so their  scenes were edited to fit the song beautifully!!!

GREAT WORK!

woow Khushi...amazing VMs!!
Suno Na is one of my favourite songs and i thought you did an amazing job with the VM! esp. the scenes you chose went so well with the lyrics and song!! it was a beautiful VM great job!!
OMG!😲
It ended... already?πŸ˜’
I was so so so lost in it...😍
You gotta believe me when I say that this is one of the finest VMs I have seen...πŸ‘
It was sooo beautiful...πŸ€—
The way u chose the scenes... The way u coordinated the beats and the effects... it was all so fabulous.☺️
And the end... It was beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😍
The way u combined Sharon-Swayum n Kriyaansh scenes 3:30 onwards was so so sooo cool...⭐️
I wsih I cud download it...
Can u please pm me everytime u make a VM?πŸ˜†
OMGGG what a fab vm<3 trullyy likeddd it 😍
loved the begininggg<3 OMG i loved hte part where it ways a bout dhoor and pass totally suits the scenes u chosed!<3

Suggest: Khuda jaane on KriYansh 😳
PS:add me to ur Pm listπŸ˜›
Edited by -Arjunlicious- - 12 years ago
omg... i luv ittt dude!!.. itz awesooommeee... d song iz one of my fav.. nd d effects were jus beautiful...😍..
this is one of my favorite songs and i loved how you fitted it on kriyansh/arsha and sharon and swayam AWESOME VM loved it when rey was watching kria sleep cuz it fitted the song beautifully