Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing VM khushi!!

loved the editing and transitions.

you make beautiful VMs!!!

which editor do you use?

Luv,
Pree

I LOVE this song! I love the beginning where Rey walks in...And this is so perfect for Swayam! At 1:24 when Swayam dances in, that part fits in really well!! The lines, "door ho kar bhi door tum nahin ho, paas ho lekin paas kyun nahin ho" were so perfect with the two couples. In short, its perfect!!

Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

can i just say..

This was Beautiful! one of the best VMs to date.. It was simply WONDERFUL!
Thanks a ton! I loved the song. and I am kreyansh fan.. so their  scenes were edited to fit the song beautifully!!!

GREAT WORK!

thanks so much.. wasn't so sure how this would turn out and how much ppl are gonna like it πŸ˜† but im glad u did..thanks a lot! 😳

Originally posted by xxdipsxx

woow Khushi...amazing VMs!!
Suno Na is one of my favourite songs and i thought you did an amazing job with the VM! esp. the scenes you chose went so well with the lyrics and song!! it was a beautiful VM great job!!

thank you so much! glad u liked it! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by radt

OMG!😲
It ended... already?πŸ˜’
I was so so so lost in it...😍
You gotta believe me when I say that this is one of the finest VMs I have seen...πŸ‘
It was sooo beautiful...πŸ€—
The way u chose the scenes... The way u coordinated the beats and the effects... it was all so fabulous.☺️
And the end... It was beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😍
The way u combined Sharon-Swayum n Kriyaansh scenes 3:30 onwards was so so sooo cool...⭐️
I wsih I cud download it...
Can u please pm me everytime u make a VM?πŸ˜†

u thot it ended soon? πŸ˜† i thot it was getting long already and some might get bored watching it so i didnt use the full song...πŸ˜† but thank you so much..so nice of u to say that.. really really glad u liked it.. 😳

u cant download it? do u want a download link?
sure, ill add u to my PM list then.. thanks once again..πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

OMGGG what a fab vm<3 trullyy likeddd it 😍
loved the begininggg<3 OMG i loved hte part where it ways a bout dhoor and pass totally suits the scenes u chosed!<3

Suggest: Khuda jaane on KriYansh 😳
PS:add me to ur Pm listπŸ˜›

thanks a lot..glad u liked it! πŸ˜ƒ i did a lot of changes with the scenes in the dhoor/paas bit πŸ˜† so glad d final outcome suited it..πŸ˜†

hav added u to my PM list and ur song suggestion too... i wasnt very fond of that song.. actually got tired of it before but then after Shakti n Amar's performance on DID.. i started to like it again...πŸ˜† ill see what i can do with that song.. but for sure its not gonna b gr8 as their performance, right?! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Tabzy

omg... i luv ittt dude!!.. itz awesooommeee... d song iz one of my fav.. nd d effects were jus beautiful...😍..

thanks a lot.. glad u liked it! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by sweetapple2995

this is one of my favorite songs and i loved how you fitted it on kriyansh/arsha and sharon and swayam AWESOME VM loved it when rey was watching kria sleep cuz it fitted the song beautifully

thank you so much..Shruti is it? really appreciate all ur comments..here, on utube, fb..thank you.. glad u liked it.. Rey watching Kria sleep is one of my favs..just had to add it..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Originally posted by sana.shanak

its beautiful 2 the point of infinity...awesome

thank you very much! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Sheherzade

Amazing VM khushi!!

loved the editing and transitions.

you make beautiful VMs!!!

which editor do you use?

Luv,
Pree

thanks so much Pree :) i use Sony Vegas...

Originally posted by .Anamika.

I LOVE this song! I love the beginning where Rey walks in...And this is so perfect for Swayam! At 1:24 when Swayam dances in, that part fits in really well!! The lines, "door ho kar bhi door tum nahin ho, paas ho lekin paas kyun nahin ho" were so perfect with the two couples. In short, its perfect!!

loved the Rey walking in bit too.. and Swayam's dance too..thought it went well with the music :) door/paas bit def. fits these two couples.. thank you so much! :D

Originally posted by khushix

thanks a lot..glad u liked it! πŸ˜ƒ i did a lot of changes with the scenes in the dhoor/paas bit πŸ˜† so glad d final outcome suited it..πŸ˜†

hav added u to my PM list and ur song suggestion too... i wasnt very fond of that song.. actually got tired of it before but then after Shakti n Amar's performance on DID.. i started to like it again...πŸ˜† ill see what i can do with that song.. but for sure its not gonna b gr8 as their performance, right?! πŸ˜†

thanks a lot.. glad u liked it! πŸ˜ƒ

thank you so much..Shruti is it? really appreciate all ur comments..here, on utube, fb..thank you.. glad u liked it.. Rey watching Kria sleep is one of my favs..just had to add it..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

yeah its shruti and hahhaha guess you caught me but i really like your videos so i wanted to comment on all of them best of luck for the next one!
Ofcourse! PM me the link anytime...πŸ€—
Originally posted by khushix

OMGG theirr performance wass just to diee for!Day Dreaming i wass likee howw man! ☺️ they are soo GOOD *mashallah* awww i soo cant wait for the vm!<3Embarrassed
any vm on a mixture of all  AMAR and SHAKTI's dance performances together..  would be amazing!!!!

even the ppl who never watched DID2 will watch your VM..and might fall in love with their performances as well!

THANKS AGAIN for a wonderful VM!