Thendral

Wednesday Update - 01/06/2011

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janani20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the superfast and brilliant update Tanu ka! πŸ€—

Erghhh, part 1 & 2 were just totally useless. πŸ₯± There was no need for them to show Anand for whole two parts!! πŸ˜‘ Just a dragging scene as usual. 

Awww! Pavi was too cute! πŸ˜³ Would be nice to see her stay with Tamizh and Thulasi for a few days, but obviously that stupid Padma would deny.  Haha, it was funny when Tamizh said that she should trust him and that he won't let unwanted marriages happen. πŸ˜† And in between when Thulasi smiled towards her hubby was adorable. πŸ˜ƒ

Aiyoo, again Tamizh is making the same mistake. Why should he still hide matters from Thulasi? πŸ˜• Ennum ethana naazhukku thaan ippadi Tamizh saamazhika poraaro...πŸ₯± I have a feeling that Mohan will get the acid on his face. πŸ˜• There is a chance that he will meet Thulasi in college and he will be caught by the killer. πŸ˜΅ Let's see what happens.
Edited by Janani20 - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the update😊. Boring episode. It's still a big suspense as what charu planned against T&t Pavithra spoke very well today ana padmavukku oraikumma?What she told was 100% true. Anyway it's going to be affecting her own life🀒. When Mohan goes to jail for drugs and pavithra life spoiled only then padma will repent all her mistakes and go and fall at MM's feet.

This narathar padma has started her plan towards thuls everything soon it will end in good to thuls.  But god will make pavithra suffer to teach padma a lesson. But T&t has come to know abt pavithra's marriage namma hero will try to save her.🀒 I think TA will stop this marriage by joining hands with MM.pargalamπŸ₯±

Coming to shymala she should stop her brother's plans before it's too late. Does shymala know  . That her whole family is doing kanja business. ? Moreover comedian anand spoke to the maid was funny to watch. One thing shymala did not reveal about her probs to vishwas wife. So Mohan is going to come and see vishwa and shymala will know about Mohan. Lets s😍ee
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da Tanu for the wonderful back to back update... πŸ˜ƒ

OMG, for once anand became smart and got an idea that he is being trapped...i think the team wants to show everyone else in the team to be smart except the hero...Anand has always been crooked and he proved it today too.😑..and of all Shyamala gives him a sriramar name...what an insult..🀒.Grr...This lady, vishwa's wife is too much...
Some how i expected this lady to talk about Thulz, but as usual they never bring to our expectation but only disappoint us...
Climax aprom police vara mathri...Thulz ku damage aana aprom thaan Shyamala will know i think...Sigh...🀒

OMG...TA...again u started talking nonsense, and still u continue lying to her...
Best dialogue...
Husbd a nambu, baby azhaga porakum...OMG...what a kandupidipu...ethuku TAπŸ˜‰
Antha baby kitayum nee poi solli emathava...πŸ˜†
illena...😲
Antha baby kum Thulz kita poi solrathu eppadi nu kathu tharathukaga va...πŸ˜†
Thulz aka shru;s costume was too good and it suited very well and she was pretty as usual...
And somehow I guess this time the killer will miss the plan and thulz will know about the Loan sharks before she gets harmed I think...lets see...this is just a wild guess...lets see...

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Tanu for the nice update,

First and second part were boring..!!

Pavi was cute as usual and It was nice to see Thulasi and Pavi after a long time...!! TA was also nice while consoling Pavi But later when he started hiding things from Thulasi again I was like ' come on when you know to make her believe one lie-you need to tell more and more lies, why don't you tell the truth..' 😑

Any how Thulasi was looking cute😳..!!

Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for a beautiful update!

Is Anandh a good guy or a bad guy? Is he a villain or a comedian?

Looks like Kumaran doesnt know how to show Anandh...but we should really appreciate the actor (I am sorry I dunno his real name) his face and his acting suits both - Comedian and a Villain.

Sometimes he acts like he is the worse villain to T and T but he also helps them in need. Like its bcos of him they are now in this new house, he paid the advance. Also he arranged for 50,000 when Tamil asked for it. So Anandh neenga nallavara ? Kettavara?

TA again turning to be one more confused character...He didnt pay money to that rowdy yesterday but what happened to 2 more people he got money from? That guy who was eating sweets and that one more Gutter women from whom he got money? Is Joseph taking care of them too? What happened to Kanagus money? Anands money?

But I dont understand why he should hide all these from Tulasi...ofcourse Tulasi cant really help him in this money issue but atleast he should be honest to his wife right...why is he telling lies?

Onnum puriyala...too many strong villains and a very weak Hero (ofcourse handsome though πŸ˜‰)...dunno how he is going to save the heroine?😲
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful updates Tanu!!!  Loved the title and comments.

Today's episode was better than the previous days and it was funny too!!  But I was expecting to see Mohan today...

Wow...Anand is such a flirt!!!!  He's looking at the servant and all smiling with his wife right beside him...yuck...it's a good thing Vishva's wife booked that.  Was Anand just joking today or is he really like this??  And Shymala now believes that Anand is a good person... 

The entire phone conversation was jokes!!!  Anand has weird expressions that can be funny to watch.  Aiiiyooo that BGM was so apt for today!!! Lol...I was just laughing through the entire scene...I still want Anand to get a big appu though.

Hmm...Vishva calling Mohan to come??? Not good since Mohan wants to quit this drug stuff.  What if Anand sees Mohan???  Anand doesn't know that Vishva sells drugs.  Will Mohan learn Logu's plan and be able to save Tulasi???

Pavi is so sweet.  I liked how Tamil said that he will stop this wedding no matter what...brought a flashback to my mind about the time he saved Tulasi from Vel...

Omg...Yes...Padma is a mental person who has no brains!!!!  Her family is turning against her now.  Tulasi was right; Pavi staying with TT will only create more problems now for them..It's too bad Pavi never told TT about the visitors at her house asking about Tulasi...

The TT scene was sweet.  Tulasi looked so pretty today!! Loved that salwar on her and how she got happy that Ta got a job.

Since when does Dharman do real estate business??  Lol...Tamil sounded all happy to Tulasi talking about trust and getting money.  It was funny when Tulasi warned him not to go helping others and get into trouble since now he is working for a guy who cheats people...poor Tulasi is going to get upset again when she finds the truth.

Did Tamil give any money in yesterday's episode? I can't seem to remember if he paid the interest or not...since he has extra money.  But he should give Kanagu his money first.  All I can say it all this lying is not good...

So now Tulasi can pay for school which is good...but the acid??

Overall a good episode today.  Next we will see Mohan/MM scene, I think another Vishva house scene and then the college scene.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail

Thanks for the nice update and comments!  Relatively quiet and nice episode to watch devoid of cussing and all the jazz that is common.

TA & T looked picture perfect. TA, 'king of loose talk' was at his gibberish best.  Pavi laments about her marriage issue in front of TA, what an insult? TA consoles her, by blowing his own trumpet -professional 'marriage assembler/disassembler' social service experience, guaranteeing that the marriage won't happen as T looks with a smile ... LOL.  Wow ... even Thulz gives assurance ...ROFL ROFL.

TA is 'employed' (?!) in D's real estate firm ... LOL, easy job... Hmmm.  TA thinks he is getting rewarded for his social service, really sad as he going to be in a big mess. TA seems relaxed, he has not paid his dues plus he has borrowed $$$ from K.     

A & S @ V's place is similar to Thillaga leaving for temple trip as Vel executed his plans. A's sequence was enjoyable although it was a bit draggy. For change, A was not shown as a 'dummy, which he normally is. Are A & S aware of V's drug dealings?   

Hope the stabber gets 'treatment' along the lines of Vel's 'Kuthivillaku' hit before he hurts T or D.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Tanu for the wonderful update and enjoyable side comments! πŸ˜ƒ

A good episode indeed. What a flirt this Aanandh is, that too infront of the daughter of the great Rowdy Raju aka his wife. It is good that Vishwa's wife noticed it and acted cleverly to trap him, but themselves got trapped in A's net, sigh. Poor Shyamala seems to be another Thulasi, she seems to believe her hubby alot nowadays. I hope she still waits with her happy life with A. πŸ˜•

@Lakshyam: Aanandh might have helped TA with the money, he surely is an evil character here. I still remember how he did laugh at TA when he asked money, he did not even spare Thulasi. He wished to see TA dead in the hospital and wanted Thulasi to suffer in PS. Surely A has to suffer more in his wife's hands and drugs family. And moreover he needs few tight slaps from TA. 😈

Sad to see Pavi crying, i guess she knows that her dad can't do much against his wife and Padma won't listen to Mohan as well. That is why she came to TT and wanted to stay there. This time, i would not have had anything if she stayed there. But as usual Padma would have put a gutter dance. TA seems to be scared of Padma's big badmouthing mouth. LOL. πŸ˜†

Thulasi looks simply superb in this green Chudithar. TT looked cute as usual. TA is as usual I don't think the acid scene might come this week, it is highly unlikely that the killer would try to throw acid in the college. Maybe he is just stalking her to throw it in the correct place. I hope she comes to know about the lies of TA before she ends up in hospital like Shubba Akka told. πŸ˜•

Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

Best dialogue...
Husbd a nambu, baby azhaga porakum...OMG...what a kandupidipu...ethuku TAπŸ˜‰
Antha baby kitayum nee poi solli emathava...πŸ˜†
illena...😲
Antha baby kum Thulz kita poi solrathu eppadi nu kathu tharathukaga va...πŸ˜†

TA's theory: Husband a nambu, baby azhaga porakum.
Our theory: Don't hide things from your lovely wife, and don't tell her lies, baby innum azhaga arivaliya (unlike him) porakum like his intelligent wife. πŸ˜³

LOL no Akka, imagine Thulasi's situation if TA and baby keep lying to her. You may be true, he might tell the kid, you can lie to your mom to make her happy. This has been his one and only silly reason until now to hide things from her.

Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago