Meet business tycoon Arnav!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Meet business tycoon Arnav

STAR Plus' new show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? is about two people Arnav and Khushi who follow different ideologies in life. The tagline of the show "mohabbat door jaane na de, nafrat paas aane na de"- depicts the concept of the show and their clashing principles.

More on Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naan Doon : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

Young and dashing Arnav Singh has earned fame and money at very young age on his own. He believes in winning at all costs and thinks money can buy everything. Actor Barun Sobti who plays the role of the arrogant Arnav, talks about his role and more.

Tell us about your role in the show?
My character is called Arnav Singh Raizada, who is a young businessman and has achieved everything in life. He is very arrogant and believes money can buy anything, even love. He doesn't believe in existence of God. It will be a completely different character on television.

How different is Arnav from Shravan of Baat Hamari Pakki Hai?
Both the characters are completely opposites. Shravan was more open in his thoughts and used to believe in love while Arnav is an introvert and doesn't believe in love. He is arrogant and believes the world is full of selfish and shrewd people.

Do you identify with Arnav's character?
Yes and no both. Arnav is a self made man, and to some extent, I am also a self made person. I find some of his characteristics very difficult to identify with but I have seen such people in real life, who have achieved everything in life at very young age, so I guess I understand. Such people become arrogant, yet I feel Arnav will be very identifiable.

How would you describe your look in the show?
The look is very rough and tough but at the same time very stylish and suave.

What's your take on love- hate relationships?
Our relationship [Arnav and Khushi's] has love and hate both. In fact in this world, I don't love anybody except my elder sister as I am very close to her. Relationships for me don't matter.

What do you dislike the most about Khushi?
She keeps bumping into me every time, which I don't like. I feel she does things deliberately, so that she attracts everyone's attention.

Why do you think money can buy everything including love? Do you think you will be able to look at love differently?
Yes, because money has power to buy anything and so I believe that everything is possible to obtain if we have money and as the show progresses you will learn more.

What according to you is the USP of the show?
The way the show is presented is superb. There is a lot of grandeur, and the characters are scripted very well too. The channel STAR Plus is the no 1 channel and the creative team has done a fabulous job on the show. It is larger than life and I know as the show progresses, the audiences will love Arnav and Khushi.

What kind of feedback have you received for the promos of the show?
The reactions have been positive and I am glad audiences have loved my look and style in the show. The promos have been well received. I am sure they would also love the subject and the story too.

How has the experience been working with Sanaya Irani and other co-stars?
It has being great and she is a wonderful human being and has a good sense of humor as well. It's nice to work with Akshay and Daljeet Kaur-Bhanot and over all we are enjoying each other's company. I am sure audiences would love our chemistry on-screen.

How is Sanaya as an actress?
She is wonderful and very focused on her character. Also Sanaya is very hard working in her approach. I am glad that I am working with her.

What message you would like to give your fans?
It is a different story and lovable too. Please do watch it as we are putting a lot of hard work. Love Aarnav and Khushi.

Don't forget to watch the first episode on June 6th at 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Thursday, June 02, 2011

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1816/meet-business-tycoon-arnav.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago