BV Written Update 2/6/2011

Posted: 12 years ago
Anandi wakes up with a bad dream where Jagya is committing suicide. She wakes up and lights a diya in front of God in her room.

Jagat on the other hand is sitting shivering in the rain outside Gauri's house. G sobbing in her room, sees him sit outside her house and starts recollecting old memories (many flashbacks). She feels bad for him and runs towards the door but just then remembers that he is married. She breaks down and starts crying. She asks God to give her strength and let her not be weak this time.

Next day morning G parents knock at the door while she was asleep in her room. She gets up and looks out the window where she doesn't find J. She then opnes the door for her parents when she learns from her father that a guy was hospitalized by the village people when they found him unconscious outside their house. He also tells her that this guy is a doctor. G realizes that it is J and runs to the hospital.

In Jaitser: Kunda tai calls the home (she gets the number from the hospital) to find the whereabouts of J. Bhairav answers the call when she asks for Dr. Jagat. B replies that his name is not Jagat but Jagdish. She tells them that he is missing for a couple of days and was wondering if he had come home. B replies that he cannot come home since he has no relationship with them anymore. KT is surprised and suspects something wrong.

Dadi sa is worried and asks B about J. B replies that a guy who doesnt care about his own family would care less for an outsider. He says this and walks away. DS is worried.

G comes to the hospital to meet J. He is happy to see her and tells her that he knows she will come since she too cannot live without him. G replies that she has come there only for the sake of humanity. J tells her that due to the fear of loosing her he never told her the truth. He realizes that he loves her and not Anandi. He tells her that like him even she hid the truth. G replies that he should not compare his truth with her to justify himself. Her truth was a big betrayal of her past which she doesnt even want to remember. But his truth is connected to his past, present and future. J replies that his family has broken all ties with him since they got  to know the truth. But he tolerated all that only because G was with him. He pleads to her not to leave him or else he will be left all alone. G replies saying that he might be telling the truth now but after he insulted her for so many years by his lies, how is she supposed to forgive him? She says that she will never forgive him.

Precap: J explains to G that they should not suffer due to the problem that destiny has caused. He also says that although unknowingly, but he did marry her as a child and hence their relationship was meant to be.

Edited by andv - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update.. BV is going the unexpected way.. πŸ˜†
Thanks for the update Anita...

Beautiful episode...loved both Jagya and Gauri today...awesome acting...two lovers pining for each other...awww sooo sweet...😳
Originally posted by divmath

Thanks for the update Anita...

Beautiful episode...loved both Jagya and Gauri today...awesome acting...two lovers pining for each other...awww sooo sweet...😳
really , today bought out their hidden emotions so well
so natural acting, today i liked jagya too, yeh huyi naa baat choreπŸ˜†
this week has been true rollar costar ride for us which will finally result in happy ending yayπŸ˜ƒ
kal chori ko mna lega aur parsoon shaadi, oh how i love these secret weddings , it has their own charm
Yes Anmol...Amazing amazing episodes..from last 2 days...today was another one...

This whole week has been just about Ga-Ga...I am soo happy πŸ˜› after a long long time...

Cant wait for the wedding !! its like the wedding from the movie "Saathiya" πŸ˜³
BTW Anmol...tuition khatam? ya class mein baithe baithe comment kar rahe ho? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (coz I do that most of the times πŸ˜‰)
Sad state! to justify how his child marriage with A has ruined his life he gives the example of how his other child marriage with G was always meant to be. What kind of double standards? CV's pl put some sense in what dialogues you give your actors. Gauri hats off to you to fall for all his explanations. So after your speech in the car about J imaginary friend you decide to make a convenient exception when it comes to you? Practice what you preach.

I totally agree to all that J said regarding the ill effects of child marriage. He fell out of love with A and now loves G. Fair enough. But I dont like the way the CV's have portrayed it. Couldn't they have got any other girl other than gudiya who he married as a child? So in this case as I see it they are also glorifying child marriage by connecting it with destiny and the so called "Janam Janam ka rishta". and why make J a big cheat with so many lies and such an arrogant selfish attitude? The masses are definitely going to support the family's stand not because of A being his wife but because J has to pay for his wrong actions. So ultimately if G accepts J and the CV's say it is correct, they are also justifying his actions and nullifying all the "pravachans" they religiously give at the end of the episodes. So in the interview G says that he lied and gave up all his relationships for her sake and that's the reason she wants to be with him. So Cv's you are telling the masses that trap a girl with all your lies. See to it that she is madly in love with you. Hope she never gets to know the truth and finally if she does, who cares, she will anyway come back to you due to the emotional connection. I applaud your creativity. πŸ‘

I do not support child marriage and hence I will not support J and A or for that matter J and G. If it were someone else other than G and J behavior was also conducive I would have wholeheartedly supported him. I would only call this bad treatment of the concept.
Edited by andv - 12 years ago

BTW Anmol...tuition khatam? ya class mein baithe baithe comment kar rahe ho? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (coz I do that most of the times πŸ˜‰)
khatam , naa i cant do that , mobiles r prohibitedπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by intruderfast

khatam , naa i cant do that , mobiles r prohibitedπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ohh mobile se comments...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bataon tumhare teacher ko? πŸ˜‰ ...hum log tho class mein full fledge laptop pe facebooking, browsing...watching match sab karthe hain...πŸ˜†

Ohh mobile se comments...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bataon tumhare teacher ko? πŸ˜‰ ...hum log tho class mein full fledge laptop pe facebooking, browsing...watching match sab karthe hain...πŸ˜†
lucky u
mere mba ke time mein bhi kar sakoonga hopefully
aise chori chuppe karne mein jyaada mazaa aata hainπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰