Written Update : 2nd June 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Written Update
--------------------------------------------------

Outside Operation Theatre
Manav  is told by the doctor that his baby is dead .Manav is shocked beyond words .In a weak voice he asks about Archana and he is told that even Archana is in a critical state...
This breaks Manav completly as he walks up to the door of the OT. Through a window he looks at Archana...
he remembers the day when Archana had first told him about her being pregnant , then the day when he told Archu that this baby is the symol of their love and he would love this child a lot , he remebers the locket in which he wanted to put his baby's picture    ..
.Deeply depressed and disturbed he  has no strength to even stand and falls down on the floor ...
Sukriti who is watching him is crying a lot and she wants to go to him but Tarun stops her .He can sense that Manav has to be left alone right now ...
Manav is just sitting outside the OT, tears in his eyes and unable to believe what has happened to his baby ...

Next Morning ...hospital ward ..
Archana is still unconscious .She has been shifted to this ward .Manav is sitting  there  against a wall...Looks like he did not sleep all night . he is just sitting , staring in empty space as if there is no life left in him ...
Sukriti comes in with something  to eat and she tells him that he must eat ...
he tells her that he is not hungry ...
Manav goes and sits besides Archana ...he looks at his wife, touches her face and unable to see her in this state he walks out of the ward ...

Hospital Washroom
The tap water in running but Manav is just standing looking at himself in the mirror .Now from being  depressed he is looking extremely disturbed ...
One after another images and scenes come  to his mind ...
The disturbing images of Archana in extreme pain, him trying to stop vehicles and begging everyone  for help ...
He spalshes cold water on his face ...
Varsha calling him a liar , Dharmesh ordering  him to beg for money liek a begger and then  telling him that he cannot even look after his wife when she is sick ...
Manav is finding it difficult to breath as he looks at himself in the mirrior .( .I have never seen him so mentally disturbed ...😲)
he keeps splashing water on his face and then again takes a good look at himself ...Unable to  look at himself he throws water on the mirror to distort him image ...

Hospital Ward
Archu  wakes up ...
The first  thought that  comes to her  mind is that her operation has been done successfully .She smiles at the thought of her husband who she thinks has saved her and her baby ...
Manav comes and he notices that Archan is awake ...he quickly comes and sits on her bed besides her ...
Manav : Archana yo uare all right , thank God , I was so scared , I was so lonely ...he is looking  down and saying all this in a faint voice...
Archana : Manav , thank you for saving my life and my baby's life ...I knew you could do it .I don't know how yo u managed  bu tyou got the money ..You passed in your test .I knew it  that no matter what happens ..mnav would neve rlet anything  happen to his baby ...She is saying this happily in an emotional satate ...Manav is still looking down ...
Archana : You are the best husband and the best dad i n this world ...she lovingly hods his hand ...
Manav : struggling very hard to say  anything  turns to Archana ...he gathers all his strength ..

Manav ...I , could not save  our baby ...
He just  grabs Archana and hugs her , hiding his face in her ...😭
He starts crying very badly  and is saying to Archana to forgive him ...

Archna first shocked starts screaming ...she is asking about her baby ...She also is crying  very badly and is holding on tightly to Manav ...
Both baby's parents are crying a lot mourning for the little one ...holding on to each other in this time  of grief ...

Manav's room ..
There is a craddle and Manav and Archna are happily looking at a lovely little new  born  baby girl ...Archu tells her husband that the baby has his eyes ...
He cannot stop smiling and picks up the little baby because he wants  to play with her ...While he holds her , Archu is also kissing her ...
Suddenly Manav wants to throw the baby like up in the air and Archana screams for him to be careful...
It is a dream...Archana's dream ..She wakes up screaming for Manav to be careful with their daughter ...
Then she realizes where she is and puts her hand on  her stomach but  there  is nothing there ...
She cries bitterly  , terribly in pain .Her tears cannot stop as she is missing her baby ...
Manav comes and takes her in his arms and tries to console her but she is crying a lot for her baby ...

Karanjkar House
Manjusha gets tea for Vinod when Vaishali coems running in the room .She is crying a lot and gives Vinod the bad news that Archana has lost her baby ...
Vinod cannot believe it while Manju looks  a little worried and scared ...

Satish's house .
Varsha picks up the phone ..It is Vaishali who gives her the news about Archana's miscarriage ..
Varsha remembers in her mid , what had happened last night but all she tells satish is that Archana has had a miscarriage  and starts crying ..While Satish looks shocked ...

Ajit's house ...
Vinod calls Ajit to tell him about Archu's miscarriage ..Vinod is crying so much that he cannot even talk on the phone ...
Ajit tells Vnadu and his mother about the bad news ...

Outside
Manju  calls Dharmesh to tell him about Archana's miscarriage ..Dharmesh is first shocked but then he smiles ...

Deshmukh House
Manav brings Archna back to the house .He makes her sit down and goes to get her water.Archana looks at the raw magoes and she is about to cry again ..Manav again holds her in his arms and she is crying .He tells her that she will have all this again ...
Manav : All this will come again , we will wait for it ...You will have all this again ...
They both hug each other tightly as they both are crying ...
Archana says that she will go in and get something ready for lunch and she asks about Sachu ..Manav tells her that Sachu is with Sukriti and he will go and get him ...
As he turns ...he sees  all his relatives coming in to see Archana ...
he shouts loudly ...STOP
Manav : Why are you  all here ...? None of you have any right to be here..Are yo uall here to care for us  or are you here to make fun of me ...??
Archana looks on with a scared expression ...
Manav : Neither Archana nor I need you ...now get out ...
Archna : Manav ???
Manav : These guys are no one to us ..When I needed help and I was begging them then no one was there to help ... Now out , all of you ...!!!!
Satish : One moment Manav ...this is no way to behave .I have also lost a child .I know your pain .Sometimes our luck goes against us but that does not mean that we start behaving this way with others ..What is our mistake ...what did we do wrong ?? You should have asked us for help if yo u needed it ..
Manav : Oh really ? Why don't you ask your wife ... I did come for help .So Varsha , you have not told anything  to your husband ( he  smiles )
 Varsha starts crying ...
Satish : What  is he saying ? Is he saying the truth varsha ?
Varsha starts crying even more ..
Manav :Now stop this crying ... these tears don't suit you ..I was begging but forget me , you had no care even for your own sister ...I am no one but what about your sister ??
I know why ...yo u cannot be a mother so I guess yo udid not wanted Archana also to be a mother ...I know this is the reason ...
Varsha  : Crying with folded hands ..this is not true this is not what I wanted or even thought ..
Manav : I know what yo u can think ...he screams ... you always wanted to break ties with me ..all the time you have been threatening me to cut off relations ...and if you would ever realize your mistake you would come  and apologise ...
Today I will do the  needful...As  of today I am breaking relations with you..and not just you , everyone standing here is no one to me now and I break all relations with all of you ...
Everyone is shocked .Archana is looking terribly disturbed ...
But Manav is standing with a cold and a hard expression on his face ...

Precap
Sulochna  is crying ...
Sulochna  : Shut up Manju .I don't have  a proof but Manav did call i n this house  that night to ask for help but someone put the phone off the hook , deliberately  ..
she looks at Manjusha meaningfully ..Manju is acting shocked and Vinod too is looking at his mother with disbelief ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
omg!! now this...this i gotta watch!! ahh!! i cant wait to see manav put that...that...varsha in her place...vaise i have a few choice names for her but i shall keep them to myself...lest i get banned for using profanity...lol...thanks yaar...you rock!
JAZ
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great job with the update, tanya. Thanks a million!
sur_aur_taal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

awesome, awesome, awesome is all i have to say. must watch today's show. i am glad manav is finally learning his lessons. glad that he is making an effort to not ignore the wrongdoings of others. 👏

tasha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a zillion for the update
thanks tanya di for update.manav is superb today.
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Update is awesome, I will surely watch it!!! Thanks Tanyaz
I m feeling so bad for ArMan, superb acting by both...😭
Manav talked like this? every person standing there must be blasted equally, Ye dil maange moreee😆
Edited by sudha100 - 12 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HA! Now that's what I call an episode! Thanks a lot!!!

@Jaz: Could you relax the profanity rule for a few days JAz? Actually its not just you, all of us are itching to call Varsha a few special names.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...

I am glad that at least Manav understand all those mediocre people...I am glad that he cut all ties with them especially selfish Varsha, good for nothing Vinod and all Karnika's maniac//...
sukhiboa thumbnail
great update, great episode...👏brillant acting though very sad.