Thendral

Thendral Update: Thurs Jun 2- Acid Fail

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ranu for the Wonderful Update!!πŸ˜ƒ

I didn't think about killer getting this much adi and uthai😲...but i think he is going to succeed in upcoming trials...i wish this killer drinks acid thinking its water 🀒.

MM's words were too good, i like how he blamed himself for Mohan's acts and not him...a true character.

Thanks god they didn't show Mohan/Padma conversation🀒.

Woohoo TA's first assignment is almost ready and foundation is built😑🀒, i think he will enjoy his first aka last assignment with his great MD Mr. DharmanπŸ˜•...I wonder what is going to be TA's steady and permanent job.πŸ˜• Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank u ranu for the wonderful update.. πŸ˜ƒ
Good that mohan changed for good...and very good that he did not oppose to MM when he told he has to support Thulz too as a brother..Good Change...πŸ‘
But somehow VIshwa is not going to leave Mohan and is going to make him more worse I guess..and again our super hero(earlier πŸ˜‰...may be in future πŸ˜› ) will come for help and save his machi..πŸ˜›...

Yayyy!!!!...First attempt for acid execution failed...πŸ‘...so for sure she will learn about TA's loan issues and about the loan sharks and get mentally hurt initially and then physically......sigh...but TA will be more hurt for all these and would be more answerable for her state.....The killer was not noticed by either Thulz/Deepa...sigh..deepa would have noticed if Thulz had not dragged...so lets see when the next attempt is...but that would be more scary I guess...

Bhuvana's talks with Dharman is a Deal for 5%...hmm...Never mind...Dharman has rightly appointed a person who will mess up the task and would favour the opponent...here it is TPS...so no worries for TPS πŸ˜›...kozhapam pannarthuke TA va velai ku sethurukar Mr.Dharman...Yaayy...TPS need not worry...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...that track would be fun to watch i guess though the screenplay moves seriously bcos of TA's wrong moves and talks at wrong timingsπŸ˜‰...πŸ˜†...But even if TA becomes over smart after knowing about TPS is welcomeπŸ˜›
mini_00 thumbnail
Thanks Ranuja for the update😊.Omg the killer is waiting for thulasi.Looked like the killer will be catched by deepa or by the college students.deepa and thulai are coming together. Its miga periya kelvi kuri in whose face the acid will fall. πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰

I think the acid may fall on deepa's face when she notices and comes in between thulasi. Thulasi's smile is so cute. Any way smile is is going to disappear into tears when she sees the killer .If thulasi does get acid on her face the most likely she will be at B'S hospital. But the chances are less as the college students will follow that killer to attack him and will notice that the killer is trying to attack thuls   and they will hand over the killer to police.πŸ₯±
 Ell am dir seyal ethuvum nadakalam.

Coming to Mohan it was an emotional scene between father and a son. Mohan has now truly understood his father. πŸ‘This will lead him to meet thulasi. After this incident TA, MM and M will join hands and take necessary steps to save pavi. Vishwa will   be shocked by Mohan's change. Finally katta panchayuthu D&B has met so new probs are waiting for namma hero. After this katta panchayuthu meeting TA will come to know abt vaaka bharatham D. In future he will join hands with TPS to give super aapu to B. Let's see β€¦πŸ˜
acornn thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent update!  Exactly one year to date, the TA & T bank 'date' meeting happened. One year hence, series that started out so well, now it is filled with guttering, drug dealing, hired killers, loan sharks, 'stealing husband', psycho, "paid social service" ... has become regular formulaic one.

The stabber attempt #1 has become kaput, lucky escape for T, school dudes saved the day.

MM & 'reformed' M, father & son bonding session after a long time. M asking for his dad's forgiveness is a positive development, P isolated. But this is going to be short-lived as V is going to call for next assignment.

MM's trying to justify M's mistakes as 'brashness of youth' is laughable and reprehensible. M did all this without knowing (?!), just went little overboard and asking him not to carry any guilt, what a moron MM is.  When did selling drugs become minor offense?  The entire clan had confined T to a single room and making her life a living hell, torturing T to the hilt - mentally and physically abusing her, denying basic rights, telling male child is better than girl child, why girl child needs education ...  a long list.  MM and M have to pay for their deeds and surely will...

Finally, TPS & B face off is taking off as B has sealed the 'deal' with D. Looks like TA of old will be back soon as he starts to understand his 'boss' D's business wheeling and dealings, thereby linking T & TA to TPS/B saga.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks for the excellent update Ranuja.

Thendral is now progressing briskly and in the right direction πŸ‘.  Kumaran is now trying to connect all ends. Only complaint is TAs character needs to pickup momentum. Cant see this dumb and careless TA.

Recently we see some positive things happening in Thendral -

1. Charu out of sight
2. Shyamala and Tulasi have become friends
3. Shyamala trying to thiruthify Anandh
4. Mohan has realised his mistakes
5. TA is going to some job, good or bad
6. TA now knows his MOM, LAV and NItishs true color to some extent and knows Tulasi is always truthful to him

Above all we see some signs of TPS and TA joining hands...also hope this ACID throwing thing doesnt harm Tulasi or anybody and instead falls in that paid killer face and teaches him a good lesson.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent updates Ranuja!! 

I totally expected the college scene to come Friday near the end but showing it today was good too.  Wow...Tulasi was really lucky today!!  My heart was racing watching the beginning part.  All the credit goes to her college friends who basically saved her life...especially the student who got slapped...the poor thing...it's good all the friends ganged up and chased the stabber away.  It's good that Tulasi and Deepa never went to see who the guy was or else he would have got acid on them somehow.  A well failed plan indeed...

Either the stabber is going to see Logu and explain what happened (at that time maybe Mohan ,Shymala or Anand may overhear) or he is going to follow Tulasi and plan another attack soon when she is alone...

The emotional scene between Mohan and MM was really nice to watch.  All credit goes to Kalyani for giving good advice to him.  I really liked the words MM gave to his son.  And it's nice to see that Mohan will not be an enemy to Tulasi or Tamil anymore. 

Padma is going to be surprised to see Mohan changing sides but it will be Vishva who is going to be shocked to see that Mohan is leaving him.  I want MM to go with Mohan and explain that Mohan is not going to get involved in any of this trouble...but I'm sure that Vishva is going to create more troubles for Mohan...

Bhuvana brought a good laugh today.  As usual she thinks she is #1.  Dharman is a big money greedy person!!!  I think Sundari's son will make an appearance soon to help his mother out.  When will Tamil learn about the true Dharman??

Overall a good episode today...all the promo scenes are shown...my guess is that tom will have more of Mohan and maybe some other side tracks.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Ranuja for the nice update, 😊

So first attempt has been failed..!! I think next time some how Mohan will save Thulasi from this killer..!! πŸ˜•
Thulasi was looking so cute in that dress..!!😳😳

Mohan and MM's conversation was too good..πŸ‘.!! Even though it was a mistake by Mohan MM didn't get angry, instead he took that mistake on his side.⭐️..!! He is a true father who shows love equally towards his 3 children.Nice to see him..πŸ‘.!!
Even though Mohan was bad all these days, It was emotional when Mohan fell to MM's feet..!😭! MM mentioning about Thulasi to Mohan was nice and Mohan accepting about Thulasi was also good to see..!! πŸ‘ The whole scene was good to watch..!! ⭐️

Bhuvana's scene as you all told it will be the first job for TA and will be the base for T&T Bhuvana MM TPS confrontationπŸ˜•..!! It will be interesting to watch this side of story than the phsyco's and money matter...!! πŸ˜›
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Janani20 thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful update Ranuja ka! πŸ€—

I'm very glad nothing happened to Thulasi or Deepa yet. πŸ˜ƒ Awww, it was really nice to see Mohan pointing out all his mistakes. πŸ‘ It's good to see positive moments happening just how Lakshyam said. πŸ‘πŸΌ I found Bhuvana's scene quite boring, to be honest. I really wanted to see our hero in today's episode.  Oh well, what to do. Lets hope for another interesting episode tomorrow.

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Ranu for the short&sweet update! πŸ˜ƒ

Oh oh the killer has so much of revenge on Thulasi. Unknowingly the college students saved our cutie Mrs. TA today. But the killer won't leave her that easily. Deepa would immediately find out that it could be the killer who was fighting with their collegemates if anything happens to her friend. But somehow i think the killer will succeed in harming Thulasi, but hopefully not much. Shyamala's family has to change in favour of Thulasi, would happen only if she is harmed. Gutter will think it is Charu. They might plan much with this acid. πŸ˜•

A nice scene between MM and Mohan. It was good to see that MM too encouraged Mohan (like Kalyani) while blaming himself and not the already hurt Mohan. Well, Mohan has spoilt many lives by selling drugs, he has to pay for that. He will get from Vishwa and his addiction to drugs, hard times for Mohan. But i want to see a scene between TT,MM and M and Mohan apologizing to his BIL and it would be nice if he calls Thulasi "Akka". 😍 What else could be a better aapu for his mom.

Somehow Bhuvana was funny with her english and voice. I am happy she approached Dharman for help and at the right time TA joined him. Bhuvana has bought her selp- aappu by arranging Dharman. If she has to pay so much of money, won't that loser Lakshman find out that. Bhuvana is making Lakshman to go against her. Let TPS' son finish studying, TA can be smart for a while and save his former boss TPS. I rather prefer his heroism than his stupidity even if it would be a little bit illogical.πŸ˜›

They have lot of side tracks to drag psycho's part, the one we are eagerly waiting to see coming to an end. The teams needs their time to think how to end her track. Last year this time around Thendral was too good, miss that. If it was not a mega serial, they would have ended it within one year with whole of nice and interesting episodes. Thendral would have been a memorable serial..Sigh!
Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago