Posted: 12 years ago
There are these pages dedicated just to the characters and I doubt Barun and Sanz are updating it, but yeah, they give a tit bit about the show.. So gonna post this and updating..

Arnav:

Rishtey nibhaana toh ek duty hai enforced by society. I don't believe in relationships and family values.

People judge by looks so dress well to stand out, yet make a style statement that makes people follow you. What do you think?

Hey there… I am Arnav. I am a Delhite. I have my own company and bunch of people who work for me.

Khushi:
Rishte sirf dil se bante hain aur dil ki rishton ko koi nahin tod sakta. Isliye rishta ki shuruat karni ho toh pehle samne walle ka dil jeeto! Kya kehte hain aap?
Dikhave mein hum bilkul vishwaas nahin rakhte. Hum kisiko khush karne ke liye apne aap ko kyun badle? Apka kya kehna hai?

& there is this some sort of war between the characters of Khushi and Arnav on Pratigya's status:
Krishna, dil mein aisi bhavna rakh ke, hum dono ek chat ke neeche nahi rahe sakte.

• Khushi Pratigya, Krishna se shanti se baith kar baat karo. Sab theek ho jayega.
    Yesterday at 10:19am
  • Arnav Pratigya, Krishna has told you straight forward to leave the home. I don't think you should stay there anymore.

• Khushi ?Arnav, pati patni ka rishta dil ka hota hai, itna easily nahin toot sakta hai yeh.
      Yesterday at 10:19am   3 people
    • Arnav Ristey matlab ke hote hain dil ke nahin.
      Yesterday at 10:20am   2 people

Khushi ?Arnav, tumhare liye rishtey matlab ke hote honge, mujhe poora yakeen hai Pratigya aur Krishna ka rishta bahut majboot hai.. itna asaani se nahin toot sakta.
      Yesterday at 10:20am   3 people
      Khushi ?Arnav, tum baat hi aisi karte ho ke main chup nahin reh paati.
      Yesterday at 10:25am

what a new idea of promoting the show? 😆
      • Pratigya ?Khushi and Arnav Tumhaare toh pyaar ki shuruat hi nafrat se ho rahi hai, pata nahi aage kya hoga!
        Yesterday at 10:36am
      • Pratigya Khushi and Arnav kitne different hai ek dusre se... Chaliye dekhthe hain inki kahani, 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?', June 6 se, raat 8 baje STAR Plus par.
        Yesterday at 10:37am

Nice Thread😃 :  we'll need it soon 😆
soo thaanks A Loot deear 🤗

Thanks Jenny..!

Really, what a way to promote the Show😆

what kind of promotion is this...

are they promoting their show or pratigaya...

instead of arnav-khushi..they are talking at krishna-prats...
😆 LMAOOO at the fight over Pratigya! 🤣
Originally posted by aa123.80

😆 LMAOOO at the fight over Pratigya! 🤣

🤣  Seriously its crazyy.. 🤣

@jenn:Thanks for sharing dear,.!! 🤗
ok.. m completely exhausted and having a brain fart... someone points at jen n ishita😆 kindly explain.. ye kya ho raha hain bhai.. is this on twitter.. like a promotional page or is this from their fb page the star india ppl.. just curious..😆
🤣 Sona, it's on FB. They've made profiles by the names of Khushi and Arnav. 😆

Wah wah. The last bits were epic. 🤣

There, have a look at this page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Khushi/202408826456565
Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by aa123.80

🤣 Sona, it's on FB. They've made profiles by the names of Khushi and Arnav. 😆

Wah wah. The last bits were epic. 🤣

poor Sanaya.. what an all she has to go through🤣 in the name of profession.. I mean she herself isnt on fb but now her fictional character is.. this is epiccc🤣 and who are these pratigya etc they r giving free ka advice😆 is tht the same show u kept on harping abt.. having to torture yerself with during the promo time😆only wen u tht its done n dusted.. nope there's more.. now they r integral part of our life thanks to san 
OMG.. is this for reall all fictional characters have a fb page.. give life ka gyan 🤣 so m thinking they hire ppl to manage all this.. best is ppl replying to khushi but writing gunjan 🤣 all tht for publicity