Article-Another song based title

Posted: 12 years ago

Another song-based title

Long titles based on popular songs have become a norm on TV. After Bade Acche Laggte Hai, the latest serial to follow the song-based title is Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? The serial to be aired on Star Plus from June 6 has Sanaya Irani of Miley JabHum Tum fame and Barun Sobti of Baat Hamari Pakki playing the star-crossed lovers. AsKhushi and Arnav, they have diametrically-opposite ideologies. While Arnav is money-minded, Khushi is more principled and believes in the importance of relationships. Says Suzana Ghai, Creative Director - Fiction, STAR Plus, "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? is a contemporary love story and we are confident that viewers will find the story engaging and will keep craving to know if the innocent Khushi and the ruthless Arnav will find love in each other against the odds of their contrasting personalities." Few episodes of the serial, which is to be aired at 8pm have been shot in Lucknow.

@screenindia.com
Truue Article 😉 
thaanks for shaaring 🤗
Thank You For Posting 🤗 && Can't Wait For The Title Song To Come OUT :)x 😍
thanx for sharing now 2 days to go omg i cant wait
can we just air the show? I watched that new promo like 50 times now.
Thanx for sharing. Waiting eagerly for the show to air
Thanks for the article. I love articles like these.. just another form of promotion.. because there was really no point of the article. :D

Hopefully the title track gets released soon. :)
thanks for sharing dear 🤗 i like this name for this show and surely cvs of this show r very positive for this show same as we all fans r , seriously it will be treat to watch opposite shades of two ppl falling for each other with only one common thing in them LOVE can't wait to watch this show after latest promo now cant wait for this show to start 
Originally posted by prettyfulwishes

Thanks for the article. I love articles like these.. just another form of promotion.. because there was really no point of the article. :D

Hopefully the title track gets released soon. :)
@ bold i m second on it , want now title track to release 😳
Thanks For Shariin Tannu 🤗 !! 
Well Both the shows Got fab names n Very Catchy :D <3