Kehtey hai yeh pyaar jisey hum na janey kab hoga
Bade aache Lagte Hai
Yeh mausam ye baatein or
Tum...😳

Video Update
(By Nipun)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1697858

BALH 2nd June 2011 Written Update

The episode starts with yesterday scean priya in washroom and Ram knocking outside and say OK i know you are not my darling no one can b my darling (sabar karo sabar ka phal meeta😆)then he say vikram loves you alot and you too love him so why are you angry. The love you both have i can never have but today i will tell you one truth and promise me you will not tell to anyone priya was about to open the door but she stop Ram say i have everything in my life money,power but i know when people think about me they think that i can't b jealous but that wrong when ever i think about you both i feel jealous i feel happy for you both but at the same time i feel sad for myself i think what i have done why didn't i get a life partner who just love me
Priya say his life is same like mine then Ram says sometime neha life move with time but we didn't get someone and we left alone this type of people are for everyone but no one is for them i know you are thinking why i am saying all this with you but today after seeing your fight i think i should explain you what you both have (sab kuch boldia washroom k door ko🤣)

He leaves and Priya open the door her friends come and ask about Vishal but priya is finding Ram. Ram goes back to their table and no one was their he call vikram and ask where is he? He say we have gone form the restaurant Ram say then whom i was taking (apki future wife😉) Scean shift to Priya her friends ask do you like vishal she say yes but maybe i was not good for him then her friends ask whom you were finding who was that man She say i don't know but who ever he was his problem was just like me😳

Next Morning Ram with his guards come for walk Vishal also comes but Ram didn't talk to him Vishal say ok from now i will not make you meet any girl Ram say when you know that neha has gone out from restaurant you should tell me cuz of you i don't know what i have to said to unknown girl Vishal say now forget this just tell me when you will bring Parvati type bhabhi for me😆 He say the type of girl you make me met do you think can me parvati type bhabhi and what will i do with Parvati i will need Seeta🤣 Vikram again start his meeting progrees Ram say please leave it i dont want to marry with anyone i have already cross 40 no one will adjust with me Vikram say if you say there will b line of girls Ram just cuz i am Ram Kapoor business tycoon but no one will understand me Same time Priya and her father come😳

Priya ask her father how much bill come yesterday in restaurant her father say which bill she say i know everything that was all your plan her father say then tell the result what did that man says Priya say he also reject me he want a young and beautiful girl and that was not me but why you always do this things her father so you want me to stop trying i have only one dream to see you happy married she say why are you getting sad i will marry whom you say and in this age i will not b in love and there is difference of mine and other people thinking about love and if i will get love after marriage i will b happy in that but i will not marry like this i mean it is not important that there should b feeling of love in first meeting there should b feeling of trust it should b feel that he is right person for me😳 Her father say there is only one who think like you she say no there is one and i met him yesterday but i didn't say his face but i guess he was old and after listening his story  it was like he has wasted whole life like this

Priya then saw sun and say it feet good when we saw sunrise on the other hand Ram say i feel sad for those people who feel good after seeing sunrise vikram say stop it why you think so negative Priya say this is only thing which make new hope after seeing sunrise there is believe that there will b new morning after dark night and that is waiting for us then BALH song played in background and all RaYa scean shown in flashback and they both go by each other side😳

In priya home her mom is shouting that i will change the laundry man cuz he say aunty to her🤣(sae to kahan) she show her face to priya and say saw wrinkle in my face after seeing this he call me aunty priya was all laughing her mom say now you will say i am not interested in this fashion beauty but if you were so today you were married priya gets sad and leavesRam goes to her mom who is going for some party he say today is father death anniversary she say i know but i will come after the party Ram gets sad.

Priya was goin in life and he saw shurti husband in lift she went inside he ask her how is she suddenly lifts stop they both touch the lift button at same time(Romantic music plays🤔) That guy do something and lift starts working he say you still get panic after seeing close places you have no changed she say but all other things are changed lifts door is open and shurti is standing she say i was waiting for you that guy say yea lift was stoped she say i think that you both stoped in old time then she say i am just joking then she start talking about his husband home and priya is all feeling awkward

Priya mom come and give a good answer to shurti..👏 shurti and her husband leave,Priya say to her mom why you say like that to her and what ever happen in past what has shurti done in this. her mom say you are good that's why you find everyone good and that Aashvind (shurti husband) he use to love you 😲 but he changed cuz of her mom as her mom want your salary and you sacrifice your love for your family and that shurti always make you jealous Priya say and when you say me about marriage  she say i am your mother and i can say you anything priya smiles then her mom take her for some work. They both in car her mom is taking about shurti and her husband😆 she is busy in talking and suddenly Ram car hit their car then Ram saw their car from window

Episode Ends

Precap

Ram is coming towards priya and her mom

Sorry for the mistakes
Hope u all like it
Dont forget to press LIKE button

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Is this the complete update?
No!

Edit
complete!
Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 12 years ago
Thanks Natasha for the update👍🏼

Thnx Natasha for update...slowly moving towards 1st meeting..hopefully on Monday!

-Sona
Thansk natasha for the update

hi  pooji ,,
Thanks Natasha for the update.

Hey thanks for the update!

But I'm confused with the last paragraph. What were u tryin to communicate there?
Thanks for the update.
Many thanks for the update😊 Can't wait to see how it moves from monday onwards and see Raya together😊