Rudra Will Live On Forever - The Final Goodbye! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
  @4rom heaven

nice post👏..

-----------------------------------------

Rudra was an endearing character 😊..with all his flaws , love, passion ...Will miss Rudra forever😭

Beautiful Post. Rudra will live in our hearts forever. Will miss him dearly.

i am terribly feeling 😭 that the drama has ended... this is my first drama... i really rudra and gauri pair... i am gonna miss them... ❤️ them so much... hope they both come back together in another drama... they rock! 😉
awww thats so cute! im really going to miss MIK as Rudra,though the show and characters went for a toss but he did his job so well and i enjoyed watching him. I only watched sangini only for him.
hope he comes on our screens too with something BIGGER.
would love to see him in movies. He so deserves it.

all the best MIK.❤️
awww...we'll miss u RUDRA!!!! 😭
Will miss Rudra terribly. When MIK comes back with another character, I am sure a lot of us will meet in that shows forum. Hope it is sooon, cant wait too much😭
MISS U UR THE BESTTT COM BACK SOON PLZZZ
Originally posted by Rach1

Will miss Rudra terribly. When MIK comes back with another character, I am sure a lot of us will meet in that shows forum. Hope it is sooon, cant wait too much😭

Yes will miss Rudra and can't wait for IQ's new show so that we all can once again meet up in the new forum.
Bye Rudr . Love MIK . But , I don't think I'm gonna miss Rudr that much . MIK deserves lot better , I'm waiting for MIK's next. Rudr had about a thousand unforgivable faults.
thank u for the best! was needed indeed!❤️