Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav Might Went Through Alot Of Pain In Life

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
well its too early to say anything because the show is not on air yet...but from what i see from the promos about arnav...i think in his whole life he went through alot of pain...betrayals...that it made him a complete rock who doesn't have emotions...doesn't have feelings...passion...he closed  the door of his heart very tightly so that noone could enter his heart and soul...he wants to remain as a rock...

the way he lives...is like a stone...he doesn't smile...arrogant...doesn't believe in god...he doesn't make friends...he doesn't believe in love...relationships...marriage...there is always a unspoken pain in his eyes...his character is completely a emotionaless man...

he is just living for the sake of living in the world...in actual state...he doesn't want to live...there is so much of mystery hidden in his heart...but the hard exterior he is in...he doesn't want to expose his pain...

there is more into this man then what it seems...

he is arrogant...atheist...a person who doesn't believe in relationships...love...marriage...he doesn't care about anyone except for his work...success...but i am sure deep down he is very vulnerable...very weak in emotion person...who loves to hide his pain within himself...

such person...with such painful attitute towards life and its relationships...it just have to mean that the person has gone through more pain in life than happiness...

and arnav is one of them...in his life he only went through more pain in his life than happiness...that pain which he is living with...has completely made him numb and lead a meaningless life...

khushi hates his arrogant attitute...atheist attitute...what made her fall in love with this hard rock solid man...well it is his deeper inner feelings which he wants to enjoy the same amount of emotions that khushi enjoys...his vulnerable heart...the pain he has in his heart...the goodness he has in himself...but he is hiding from the world...the trust he has in god deep in his heart...the trust he has in relationships...love...marriages...thats what made khushi love him...his inner feelings because arnav is not what he seems...there is so much of pain in him...and all hidden in himself and suffocating himself...

though a arrogant...haughty...hard rock solid man...but deep down he is very weak...emotional...loving person...someone needs to bring the real Arnav Raizada out from the very very hard shell...and this can only be done by khushi

sometimes...love and passion breaks all the dark emotions called hatred...and make a hard exterior person into a softer person...

noone born as arrogant...atheist...egoistic...circumstances and in certain aspect family...might be the reason to bring all this negative vibes in a person when he/she grown up...i am sure arnav too had the same problem...that he hates himself...he works..works...works...for only success...he works till he drop dead...infact he is running from his true self...the love he needs to get has never been there for him...and he has loose trust in everything...he locked the real Arnav Raizada tightly

Arnav Raizada is another creation of Sujal Garewal...Arjun Punj...Jai Walia...Rishabh Bajaj...Angad Khanna...Robbie Sabarwal...Abhay Raichand...all arrogant dudes and a vampire ...who hates life...who creates a hard shell outside...set their own principles...rules and regulations...show the world that they are strong and noone dare to come face to face with them...but then deep down they are vulnerable...emotional...weak...and has a golden heart...

and that golden heart what made Kashish...Arohi...Bani...Prerna...Kripa...Kasturi...Piya fall in love with these few arrogant...atheist...egoistic...angry young mens...and now Khushi joins the list to fall in love with Arnav the angry arrogant young man with a golden heart...

wells that what i studied about his character...so much of pain in his heart that he only gives hatred to the world...but once he falls in love...such strong hatred man has alot of passion in him

though hatred emotion is abit difficult to break it down...but one day it will sure break down...because the world revolves around love and passion...and there is no place for hatred...

with khushi love...arnav will be soft...will believe in god...relationships...love...marriages...in short to say...khushi will break arnav's attitute...

Barun looks hot in the angry arrogant young man look...and Sanaya looks very beautiful but still i love her gunjan look from MJHT...though i love Barun...i wished Mohit was in it...but then i guess Arnav Raizada is only written for Barun...SaRun looks great together...

but this love story has so much pain than happiness...

two different personalities are bonded together by destiny and god...they share nothing in common...they are poles apart in all aspects...one emotion conquer their hearts and thats LOVE

khushi loves arnav but she cannot express because of arnav's hatred...
arnav loves khushi but he cannot express because he feels love only brings pain...

both love each other very much...and when love-hate bonded together its passion of eternity...Ab Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon???????
Edited by Mages - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I hope CV's actually go into his mohabbat dard thing.. I would like much more character exploration than to have them fall in love and deny it if it's supposed to a mature love story, I truly hope it's mature.
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jenny1000

I hope CV's actually go into his mohabbat dard thing.. I would like much more character exploration than to have them fall in love and deny it if it's supposed to a mature love story, I truly hope it's mature.

i agree too...its matured and passionate too...
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What a beautiful post๐Ÿ˜ณ You've really digged deep into the life of Arnav! If they want us to connect with the characters, they'll have to show much about his life and the pain he may have suffered .. and only love will be able to break those walls he's got surrounded around .. I so HOPE they show this .. and not just make it a quick falling in love story because he can't control his emotions๐Ÿ˜†
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
What I would like to see is a mature story where there is no need for outright villains or ludicrous plots twists.  I would like Khushi's principles and Arnav's ego to be their own worst enemy.  As they move closer to each other, they hold back because neither one wants to give the other the upper hand. Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KaShBaarish..xx

What a beautiful post๐Ÿ˜ณ You've really digged deep into the life of Arnav! If they want us to connect with the characters, they'll have to show much about his life and the pain he may have suffered .. and only love will be able to break those walls he's got surrounded around .. I so HOPE they show this .. and not just make it a quick falling in love story because he can't control his emotions๐Ÿ˜†

yup we need to know more abt arnav's life...the love story can go slow but not drag...

and i agree arnav can't control his emotions...thats why i say...outer layer is hatred...arrogant...angry...atheist...but deep inside passion...emotion...weakness...thats Arnav Raizada for us...

a key is needed to bring the passion...emotion...weakness Arnav Raizada out...
sunaina02 thumbnail
Hi Mages I Like your analysis .

But few points from my side .

First of all , Atheism has got nothing to do with being ruthless or arrogant. Atheists can also be be very principled , family loving and have great values in life. They just do not believe in a creator .
The worst people in this world , (e.g. someone who just got killed) are very ardent believers.

IMO , bringing in atheism to portray negativity of Arnavs character  proves that after all the serial makers themselves are not very mature.
I certainly do not want the serial to end with Arnav praying in front of an idol.

Liked your mention of Sujal Garewal and others. In fact I became a member of this India-forum searching for Sujal Garewal six years back ๐Ÿ˜†

I do hope Arnav will not be a repeatation of all those characters you listed and they will show some lighter side of his life.

And supporting what momma1128  stated - Khushi should also know that there are times in life when principles have to be broken ,  
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: momma1128

What I would like to see is a mature story where there is no need for outright villains or ludicrous plots twists.  I would like Khushi's principles and Arnav's ego to be their own worst enemy.  As they move closer to each other, they hold back because neither one wants to give the other the upper hand.

villains and vamps are ought to be in this show...not ever show is like SGP...and such passionate love story believes in separation then togetherness

this kind of plot are introduced by ekta...she set the trend...where arrogant guy falls in love with simply fun loving girl...misunderstandings...separations...drunk devdas...and the list go on

even this story is exact same like ekta shows...KTH...KYPH...Kasturi...PKYEK(only the love story minus the vampire essence...abhay is a arrogant man)...KMH 1 and 2...Kasam Se...

IPKKND is the same old wine put in a different bottle...its nothing new...but what attracts me is the presentation...and of course the chemistry between the leads...it has to strike in promos itself so that you will want to watch the show from the beginning to the end of the show...
sunaina02 thumbnail
Hi mages - just now noticed we are sort of contemporaries .You are just a month older than i am . ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunaina02

Hi mages - just now noticed we are sort of contemporaries .You are just a month older than i am . ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

oh wow thats coincidence...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
it was nice meeting you...

and i love your analysis...i completely agree with you...

as for atheist...well my cousin bro is atheist...not because he had his own principal...but because of tradegy happened to his mom...he lost trust in god...and till now he never worships...its only done by his father and sister...

when we pray...i apply tilak on his head...but he accepts it happily but then never worship...

as what you have mention about atheist...well my father is that way when he was alive...he doesn't worship...he doesn't believe in god...i always find it strange...in the temple when he come with us...he just stares at the idols and but never wosrships...same like my cousin bro...he applies tilak...but never worships...but he let me and mom worship...thats really very strange regarding my belated father...he copies my mom...he loves her alot...he sees her praying...he just stand beside her...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...he doesn't know how to woship...my mom had to teach him...this happens every diwali...
Edited by Mages - 12 years ago