Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Next FC ka topic kia hey? Aur iss wali ka bhi? Am back and can contribute write-ups for future FC if anyone wants me to, if not good for me πŸ€£

Aur wassup people?
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

yeahh nadz Prem or Onu

HC always looked smexy in wet white shirt
and it was his acting more than his looks in such rain shots which made him look so gorgeous

it was hell gorgeous shot, probabaly one of best shot as Prem, he was best there

Drunken Prem
I wanted to hv drunken Onu but nvr gt oneπŸ˜” hopefully will gt new drunken character soom
but when
the big question

10/10 ashi... yes it was harshad's power packed expressions which makes so endearing and hawt plus its def not only da looks dat does da job for him. i haven't seen any man who could give such impressive expressions like he does on tv... god bless our harshu!!!!!

u wanted to see drunken onu?!?! ahh yeh kesia wish hai ashi?!?! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

ayo dis s really like torture... i want harshu baaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good morning HCians         HCR = 7!

Harshad please come back soon!
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam123_0

Hello HCians... HCR = 6,

@Nadz drunken Prem was 13th May 2008 not 6th 7th... The jail scene was 14th May and I can never forget that scene, dialogues, expressions... simply outstanding by both HC and AG!πŸ‘

good memory bank u got dere captain sam πŸ‘πŸΌ

im referin to 13th may in dat case... yup da drunken devadas wala prem...
man his expressions were ahhh out of dis world!!!!!!!!

love him love him love him πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

Hey guys

how are you all doing?
will complete FC at the earliest
thanks

God Bless HC
seriously now want him back

hey dere maha... cant wait to see da front page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u must be busy na?!?! all da best for ur exams hon

miss u harshu darlin...
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Next FC ka topic kia hey? Aur iss wali ka bhi? Am back and can contribute write-ups for future FC if anyone wants me to, if not good for me πŸ€£

Aur wassup people?

hellooo soapy... 
come out of ur invincibility cloak and talk to us πŸ˜†

god bless harshu!!!!!!
sam123_0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

what wrong sam

I agree on that totally and thts why I appreciate TL more coz through tht nt only he got his dues but also the recognition which was only his, he became famous as Anurag Ganguly as well as Taani's Onu as well, there were no tags noything associated but tht certainly doesn't mean tht jodi made no mark, HarshIya as TaAnu made what thy could hv or evn much more in those 7 months but he gt fame as Anuraag Ganguly as well
whereas in Desh he nvr got his desired credits, most of the time it was HC who pumped life to a shot, who made shot heart touching but sadly it was called as team work
no doubt it was joint effort but HC had greater share atleast bfr Rajasthan pd

Yes thats all true and so I feel he deserved a best actor award long before TL. I dont think anyone has even come close to the magic that HC created in that short span! In a way he won more than just the best actor award... all his fans fought to get him back to kis desh... i think that shows his power!πŸ‘

God bless you HC!
sam123_0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

good memory bank u got dere captain sam πŸ‘πŸΌ

im referin to 13th may in dat case... yup da drunken devadas wala prem...
man his expressions were ahhh out of dis world!!!!!!!!

love him love him love him πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Hey Nadz... my memory is good but not as good as vandy's

what liked in that drunked prem was..first he is alone but still asks... "tumne aaysa kyu kiya" and then when he goes back to his office and searches for the drawer and then says to himself.. "heer tumhe tho jhoot bolna bhi nahi aata" 😍
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam123_0

Hey Nadz... my memory is good but not as good as vandy's

what liked in that drunked prem was..first he is alone but still asks... "tumne aaysa kyu kiya" and then when he goes back to his office and searches for the drawer and then says to himself.. "heer tumhe tho jhoot bolna bhi nahi aata" 😍

well of course vandy's da hard disk which has no shift delete button πŸ€£ deres no way we can compete with her memory... at least ur better than me sweets πŸ˜†

prem in dat epi ws smashing. harshu does it over & over again and beats himself in each scene and creates a landmark which is beatable again by only him and nobody else... hope i made some sense dere cz...

da bottom line is... nobody is harshad!!!! love him a lot...

hey im gettin all hyper when i read ur count down... it feels really really weird... good weird u know!! seems like he's abt to make his come back pretty soon!!!!!
sam123_0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

well of course vandy's da hard disk which has no shift delete button πŸ€£ deres no way we can compete with her memory... at least ur better than me sweets πŸ˜†

prem in dat epi ws smashing. harshu does it over & over again and beats himself in each scene and creates a landmark which is beatable again by only him and nobody else... hope i made some sense dere cz...

da bottom line is... nobody is harshad!!!! love him a lot...

hey im gettin all hyper when i read ur count down... it feels really really weird... good weird u know!! seems like he's abt to make his come back pretty soon!!!!!

Yes thats the magic of HC! With HC on screen, we can never sit back and say oh this is just a story... bcoz u never know what HC will do next and we will be sitting at the edge of the seat without even realising itπŸ˜ƒ.

Remember when Onu comes to know of Taani marrying Ritesh... the way HC showed Onu's pain in front of LaboniπŸ‘... I knew he was hurt but what i loved in that scene was the way he first pushed laboni maa away thinking that she also wants the same as Taani...then he screams that his life is a waste without taani and  then he holds her tight and cries! Oh i just wanted to run and hold him and tell him that everything will be fine! HC was just mind-blowing there!

You want me to continue my countdown right... or should i stop it πŸ˜•
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago