Balika Vadhu

BV WU: 3rd June '11

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV WU: 3rd June '11

Hospital 

Jag says to gauri that he really loves her but she dnt get convinced n says that his lies hurted him n now she cant trust him n leaves from thr , jag stands to stop her but fall on ground n got hurt , gauri make him stand n then he says that thy r destined to be together n god has made thr pair n says that he'll die without her n it makes gauri feels bad n he holds his hand n says that he wanna live with him n thy both hugs.

Next Day 
Gauri's home

It seems that all were tensed as gauri n jag hv told the situation to gauri's parents n thr jag was trying to convince gauri's parents n says that he wanna marry gauri n that too legally in court in front of magistrate but gauri's mom says that anandi will be his wife in eyes of society but jag stick on his word n says that he only loves gauri n also that his marriage with both of them are illegal.

Jag says that even if he doesn't get to marry Gauri he will never return to Anandi or accept her as his wife.  Gauri's father questions him whether he disclosed Gauri's identity to his parents.Jag replied that his family has broken all ties with him and no one will ever bother their family again n now he has nothing to do with the family now. So now they should not have a problem in taking a decision about the marriage. 

Gauri parents want to discuss it privately n goes in the room , thr , her mother asks her why is she choosing the same family who has caused them so much mental stress n also says that gauri will always be known as Jagdish's second wife.Her parents are worried about gauri's future as Jagdish has no family support and how will they manage in future. They r tensed if jag will return to his family by getting emotionally weak wat will happen to her , thy dnt want gauri to play with this fire again n says that gauri will get a better partner in future.

But Gauri belive in her love now n she says that Jag is a changed person and she has full faith in him as she knows that he loves her and will never leave her.She also says that if they get disagree thy'll spoil 3 lives as anandi will not get jag n thy both cant live without each other.Her parents finally accept her wish. Gauri is happy and smiling.

Precap: Gauri n Jag getting married in the temple n on the other side anandi remembering her wedding.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tomorrow is the D-day.. God bless you Anandi that now even legally you are a free bird.. you can choose anyone you would like to live with and can fulfill all your dreams...🤗🥳

Thanks Bharti..
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
: (.. 
Gauri's biggest mistake

but the start of RUIN for Jag...

JAGYA you will NOT know what HIT you!!!

I am happy  but sad at the same time : ' (

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
1st time i noticed some not so rude comments from J for anandi!!

but gauri n gauri's parents agreed for the marriage so fast!!
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: khusi_*

1st time i noticed some not so rude comments from J for anandi!!

but gauri n gauri's parents agreed for the marriage so fast!!

Yaar I always thought they are such a "iffy" types.

I mean didn't he swear that , he don't want to see anything of their family anymore! 
What kind of father is he. But he is getting his wish fulfilled finally.
That Gudiya is going to be the Beendni of that house!

sigh! 

Sad Sad Day for Gauri and she is doing this for revenge.

Is her father in this with her?

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes the revenge thing is still bothering me!!

may be thats y i felt like that!!
seriously don't want that revenge thing!!

i don't know the writers r really want to move story in FF mode...thats y they show all agreed to this marriage!!

or not!!
i really don't know!!

may be something like jag's phobia gone in mumbai just in 5 mins...n like that gauri accepted jagiya back in her life like that!!

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...

Cant wait to watch...I am sure its going to be an AWESOME episode...just Happy Happy...😳
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WAH isse kehte hai parents...Gauri ki wish hai to karvado shadi...i mean for god sake...J hasn't divorced A that he can marry again! And wah agar parents itni jaldi apne baccho ki baat maan lete to itne sare premi hote hi nahi duniya mei! ughh so unrealistic and sad.
Edited by KyunkiImafan - 12 years ago
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gauri must be mad to believe such a liar using I was married in childhood and didn't know any better is not an excuse he still continued to lie to everyone about what he really wanted. If he had been up front with everyone then it wouldn't have been so bad but this guy just uses people to get what he wants and then moves on.
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@angelic8219

Gauri is not "Mad"...please dont abuse a character...😊