YRKKH 3rd June Written Update complete

Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys i am back with todays update will be up shortly

Part 1

Starts of with akshara telling natik to take the tablet she will bring some water he throws the tablet on the floor and goes away, akshara picks it up gyatri comes and tells her to show the decoration photos that you picked i want to show dadaji, she gives it to her and gyatri goes and shows dadaji, natik's phone rings akshara picks it up she says hello i am akshara the manager says madam i want to ask hw is sir's health and should i keep the meeting for today akshara says dont keep any meeting he has high fever natik comes and puts his hand out akshara gives the phone to him he says i will come nothing matters about my health @meshwari's rj friends says its good that your cousin sister came to visit she came on her own rj says brother in law and my newphew are busy in work solachana comes and says hello i am sallu πŸ˜†she greets everyone they sit down she tells daniya to bring the cold drinks she says we will play cards they say that we dont do this her rj says lets party like you said solchana says what do you lot do when u meet they all say pooja she says in our partys we have a lot of fun dancing singing one of the lady says our kids do that in there partys she says where kids too so we should also dance sing i am right varsha chages the topic and gies everyone cold drinks @singhaniyas bindyas mum says i enjoyed with u lot here i know u will look after my bindya sister in law said son in law will come and take her

Part2

They all bid bindya's mum goodbye mohit says where going that way so we wil drop her gyatri and bhabhima ask bindya to rest as she will be tierd from making preps akshara says to herself that natik i wont let you go office today she goes to her room sees his car keys, files laptop charger puts them in the cupboard then she takes the cupboard keys locks that part hides the keys in her purse takes out a bunch of clothes and starts folding them natik comes in the room he cant find his charger he tries and opening the cupboard he says that no one needs to touch my things from now onwards akshara says dont worry your not well take some medican and rest she gives him he dosnt take she gives him again and he takes akshara says i am sorry he ignores and finds the car keys he says all things have disappeared i will take fathers car akshara says dont go your not well, she says he has gone what shall i do now @meshwari's rj sits with dadi, who asks what happened she says nothing dadi says even if you say your not worried about anything you can clearly see it on your face rj says that my friends rang they thought it was a pooja and came but they didnt knw that cards will be played they were asking if solchana didi will also go mandir and she really wanted to go dadi says you should told them she was from abroad and if u go abroad will u change your lifestyle rj thinks, akshara goes into gyatri room and tells her that munna isnt well from 2 days but he didnt take medican and went meeting you stop him gyatri rings him and calls him back akshara goes to make juice for him bindya says what happened that dada didnt stop on bhabhi's saying

Part 3

akshara is making juice bindya comes she says is it ready dada is here he didnt talk much said to massi i am going to room to rest what happened akshara said he went meeting and we called him back thats why he got angry, gyatri comes and says your still her akshara says i am going bindya says i feel like drinking juice but my feet hurts akshara says i will tell maharji to make it she says i feel like eating halwa today akhara says i will tell maharji to make it i will come ma and leaves akshara comes in the room she says drink juice or you will feel weak she keeps it at the side put her hand on his head he puts it away and says oh god where have i kept the charger and starts searching for it akshara takes out the charger files and keeps them on the bed she takes out a pad and writes a letter keeps it ndr the juice and gives it natik he puts it away and sees the letter and reads it

Part 4

he puts the letter away and gets up akshara says please talk to me i know i said nonsense she puts her hand on his face and says your silence is killing me i knw you did a lot for me scream shout but talk to me he takes her hands off and leaves, the maid comes and says give me the clothes for the dobi she says there on the chair she picks them up the letter goes with it gyatri says i will count these you go and bring from rashmi's room she keeps the clothes aside and sees the letter she says natik went office when he was ill didnt stop on akshara saying whats happening something between them is wrong she sees natik go up and follows him and asks are you alright she says i am not feeling well thats all gyatri says you canthide your giref from me tell me what happened between u and akshara he says ma you understand everything without saying why dosnt someone else understand natik says did u feel  i didnt want the child gyatri says why u are saying like that i coudnt tolerate your grief you hid your pain from all of us but we know,natik says then why does akshara feel this why coudnt she recognise why did she feel i didnt want the child, gyatri leaves natik says where r u going akshara is in her room gyatri comes in and says beside your grief do u care about anyone else, akshara says what happeend gyatri says we all wanted your hapiness for your sake munna forgot his grief we all dried our tears munna explained to us akshara cant become a mother this time and we should control ourselves for your hapiness, who lost all his hapiness your blaming him that he dosnt want kids how can you say that natik comes near the door akshra says ma she says i dont want to listen to anything you just didnt see munna grief we all seen it did u think when the doctor told him h lost his child what he must gone through and cried a lot i seen it akshara sees natik gyatri says he cried a lot in front of me she also sees natik ends on akshara face

It was an ok epi natik is bound to be upset i think they will patch up on monday whats gyatris problem to be upset with her i understand she is angry cause her sons in pain, but munna cant see akshara cry when is bindya going to go annoying lady, i coudt catch the precap do tell me if u seen it πŸ˜ƒ

dont forget to press the like button to say thank you πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago
finish it of soon cant wait :D
thanku so much for the lovely update mariam... episode was ok ok for me... but waiting for monday's episode... hope we see naksh patch up then...
thanks
precap:Akshara is crying.She has her head on g3's lap,she says maa forgive me,i have hurt naitik a lot,i dont have the words to say sorry!
thnx for the update mariam πŸ€—

Akshara ne galti ki hain, so she deserves the punishment😊

Mariam, me likes ur siggy...IA looks hot😳
Originally posted by sia.k_1

thnx for the update mariam πŸ€—

Akshara ne galti ki hain, so she deserves the punishment😊

Mariam, me likes ur siggy...IA looks hot😳

Sia πŸ€— hw r u examz finished or not me miss talking to you
thank you i love that siggy a lot too 😳
Thanx for the update Marium..
Aaj ka epi was ok.. Naksh ko sad dekhke bura lag raha tha.. 😭 but hope k mon ko naksh firse ek ho jae.. 😳
Thanks 4 d updt mariam.i didnt watch d epi yet.i cant see naitik ignoring akshara anymore.i must say i can see akshi ignoring naitik,because it happens so many times nd im a habitual of it.but i cant take naitik ignoring akshara.it is very sad.i agree akshi deserves it.but...because both r in pain.when i read ur updt i cried my heartful.then i decided not 2 watch d epi.padne k baad ye haal hai tho dekhne k baad i will surely shattered.now i will directly watch naksh's patchup.i dont want 2 watch naksh in pain nd g3 taunting akshi.thanks once again.
thanx for the lovely update...
what is the problem with g3?y did she interfere in their problem?they are not small children they can sort out their problem by their own...felt really bad for akshi when g3 scolded her..