Production Diary of Is Pyaar ko kya naam doon

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
 Hi All, 

Just was going through 4 Lions website and saw this interesting idea they have come up with on how the productions / shoot happens and what they all go through (which is actually true). If you all are interested in this idea then do leave a comment there and support 4 Lions on this. We can spread the talks around. 

Doodle. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Found this very interesting! I think we are all very ready to jump in with criticisms and complaints - it's good to get an idea of the work that actually goes into the detailing of every shot ... and to realise that the ph's are not as random as we so conveniently assume them to be - especially when what we see on screen doesn't conform to our pre-conceived ideas ...

Thanks for posting πŸ˜›
tbpsgd3hhl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is a very innovative and interesting attempt by the PH to show this to all.Now people will know how hard everyone works in a serial.I went once with my uncle to see the shooting of a movie and spend one whole day with him and i saw how much hard work they all do.Serials they work everyday so it will be harder i think.I wish i can go to the sets of Is Pyar ko Kya Naam doon and see how shooting is done.
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a ot for sharing
was looking forward for it😳