sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

This forum is confluence of three  rivers of fans flowing into it. So my topic name  - Allahabad

River 1 - Sanaya fans

River 2 - Barun fans

River 3 - Nissar fans (Earlier I was wondering why Geet fans are populating this forum , but later understood that Geet being a very popular show , its director is also like a star ( aka Kjo or Yash Chopra in BW) and he is the director of IPK...

We will be mingling with each other  and discuss this show here. At times we will be agreeing, at times we will be disagreeing . Whatever we must stick together to make this show successful.

Since this forum is formed , I am noticing one thing .

Everyone  is taking about " mature love"

Can anyone tell me what do you mean by "mature love" ??

Or may be a more basic question

What is love ?

Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
great post, Su!!! loved the title the most... hahaha... like the sangam if 3 rivers, we have sangam of 3 groups of fans 😆

will come back tomorrow and write more!! 😃
tbpsgd3hhl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hehe i know there are so many people from different places here it will be bumpy ride may be.but i like the look of the show and the promo is making me wait for the show like anything.first few days we will all be excited about the love story.i have also seen geet and really liked it so i am thinking that this one will also be rockstar show.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

This forum is confluence of three  rivers of fans flowing into it. So my topic name  - Allahabad

River 1 - Sanaya fans

River 2 - Barun fans

River 3 - Nissar fans (Earlier I was wondering why Geet fans are populating this forum , but later understood that Geet being a very popular show , its director is also like a star ( aka Kjo or Yash Chopra in BW) and he is the director of IPK...

We will be mingling with each other  and discuss this show here. At times we will be agreeing, at times we will be disagreeing . Whatever we must stick together to make this show successful.

Since this forum is formed , I am noticing one thing .

Everyone  is taking about " mature love"

Can anyone tell me what do you mean by "mature love" ??

Or may be a more basic question

What is love ?

Mature Love-For me love and mature love is the same thing.I call immatured love infatuation.
Love is a divine feeling for a person.You will want to be with that person for your whole life but you can leave him/her for the whole life fo his happiness.You will not try to make him/her yours.You will set him/her free.But you will be ready to help him/her whenever he/she needs it.You will respect,trust that person.you will love his/her soul not the body.Loving someone doesn't require the person to be beautiful/handsome,smart,rich.Loving someone unconditionally is what is what I feel is matured love.😳

Infatuation or Immatured Love-1)A guy sees a beautiful girl.The girl keeps on coming in his dream.he thinks he is in love.It is infatuation.The guy loves her beauty not her.

2)A girl sees a handsome,smart guy.The guy saves her from goon.The girl fall for him within few seconds.It is infatuaton.The girl is bowel by his macho look.

3)Infatuation is more a physical attraction.
4)Not letting your bf/gf talk with a person of opposite sex as you feel he/she might get attracted to them.5)Checking your bf/gf cellphones to find out whom they talk.6)Trying to make him/her yours by any means.7)Daily updating your facebook status with love quotes or uploading the pics of your private moments.8)compairing your bg/gf with others bf/gf.
And the list goes on.🥱

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think when the production house said 'mature' love, they meant a love story that wasn't full of rainbows and lollipops.  A little pain and sacrifice will be involved.

Love is an all consuming gutteral connection to someone that you enjoy and take pleasure in.  It comes in many forms - for your parents, for your children, for your lover, and it does not have to be reciprocated.  But when it is, you feel the bond and you trust it and that person.
sunaina02 thumbnail
Hi Jonakihatesyou ( Your name ?)

I disagree with you in one point . You must love a person's body to love him/her  completely . Love's natural basis is physical  and without loving physically you cannot love a person completely.

It doesnt mean the person has to be beautiful/handsome.  Beauty has nothing to so with sex. Once you come close together , you hardly ever open your eyes , all you do is you feel with your erotic sensuousness.

The love that you have described is etheral , angelic.

I am a very earthly woman -and love to make love  😆

Sanlicious thumbnail

Awesome Post Su..! 👏

I agree completely with you..! We've to stick together in order to make this show extremely successful along with both Barun and Sanaya 😳 We have to become strong ArShi/SaRun fan-following here so that IPKKND reaches the unreached 😛 

Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

</div><font color="#006699">Mature Love-For me love and mature love is the same thing.I call immatured love infatuation.</font>
<div><font color="#006699">Love is a divine feeling for a person.You will want to be with that person for your whole life but you can leave him/herfor the whole life fo his happiness.You will not try to make him/her yours.You will set him/her free.But you will beready to help him/her whenever he/she needs it.You willrespect,trust that person.you will love his/her soul notthe body.Loving someone doesn't require the person to be beautiful/handsome,smart,rich.Loving someone unconditionally is what iswhat I feel is matured love.😳</font>

<font color="#9900cc">Infatuation or Immatured Love-1)A guy sees a beautiful girl.The girl keeps on coming in his dream.he thinks he is in love.It is infatuation.The guy loves her beauty not her.</font>

<font color="#9900cc">2)A girl sees a handsome,smart guy.The guy saves her from goon.The girl fall for him within few seconds.It is infatuaton.The girl is bowel by his macho look.</font>

<strong><font color="#9900cc">3)Infatuation is more a physical attraction.</font>

<font color="#9900cc">4)Not letting your bf/gf talk with a person of opposite sex as you feel he/she might get attracted to them.5)Checking your bf/gf cellphones to find out whom they talk.6)Trying to make him/her yours by any means.7)Daily updating your facebook status with love quotes or uploading the pics of your private moments.8)compairing your bg/gf with others bf/gf.</font>

<font color="#9900cc">And the list goes on.🥱</font>

jonakihatesyou@ u explained exactly my points...i agree with u
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Hi Jonakihatesyou ( Your name ?)

I disagree with you in one point . You must love a person's body to love him/her  completely . Love's natural basis is physical  and without loving physically you cannot love a person completely.

It doesnt mean the person has to be beautiful/handsome.  Beauty has nothing to so with sex. Once you come close together , you hardly ever open your eyes , all you do is you feel with your erotic sensuousness.

The love that you have described is etheral , angelic.

I am a very earthly woman -and love to make love  😆

I  am Aisha.

POV can differ.People can have their own definition of love.

Loving someone's body is one thing and wanting to have sex with someone is another thing.Sex is the need of bodyPeople can have sex with any random person and fulfil their desires.But we can not love a pereson just because we want to.Sexual urge develops at 10-11 and lasts for maximum 45 years.But that doesn't mean a woman stops loving after she hit her menopause.
People have more sex dring the first few years of marriage and then it decreases as they grow older.But true love does not fades away.It deepens with time.
say a woman loves her husband.But due to some disease he becomes impotent.Now if the woman really loves him will she leave him?

Good to know that you also beleive beauty doesn't have anything to do with love or sex.Most people feel that you need to be beautiful to be loved.

😆😆.Aap Married hai Kya?😉

Anyways nice to meet you.😳
sunaina02 thumbnail
Hi Ayesha , I am married with two children and the stages of conjugal life you have described - have gone through most of them 😆

I have never said love is only physical, but what I emphasize is that physical desire for each other is an integral part of  love between a man and woman.  But yes, as you grow older , the physical desire diminishes naturally as you have completed your task of reproduction .

Yes, it is possible to have sex without loving but it is not possible to make love without loving 😉.  There is a  difference between the two acts. 

As far as the impotent man is concerned - of course , the woman legally is allowed a divorce when a man is impotent as he cannot fulfill the obligations of marital life. It is the mans duty to free his wife .

The woman stays with her impotent husband because she loves him but then she will have to do something to fulfil her physical needs.  What she does is up to your imagination.  In TV serials and films this quenching of physical thirst is usually shown as "throwing a bucket full of water on your head " 😆

Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago