Sanaya and Barun in e24 link caps added

MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys i just fouind out that e24 had gone to the sets of IPKKND! and taken a sweet int of barun and  sanaya! well they were enjoying a lot! laughing and doing masti! sanaya dancin gand hitting barun 😆 cute segment! well they descibed their characters a bit! 
sanaya was like main koi bhi serial main aati toh bhi mere fans ko main deifferent lagti 
and barun said abt angry youing man

here is the link enjoy
Edited by pragya_luvsajan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jyotika- thumbnail
It was a really nice segment. Sanaya will be Sanaya.. always laughing and spreading happiness all over. So love her!! When she hit Barun..🤣 that was cute. And those pom-pom balls.. her trademark look for IPKKND😆 Seems like.. Sanaya and Barun have started sharing a good friendship bond off-set. Looking forward to more interviews of them.
naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Aww thankss pragzzz!

Lolzz seeing san after agess shes just the samee! lover her attitude! shes soo full of life!
Barun was quiet didnt talk much but let her do the talking! lolzzz she does take over lmaooo But they def get along really well! cant wait to watch them more offscreen! and deff onscreen!
tbpsgd3hhl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh god!Oh god!Oh god!hold me somebody.I already love their jodi so much i cant wait for monday to see the serial.The last lines of Sanayas actually made me full excited because she said we know what is happening so watch the episode and tell us.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Our rockstar is her usual masti  and helpful mood.Hope we find her many more interviews.Pragya thanks dear for sharing it.
sunaina02 thumbnail

Thanks a ton for sharing 😊

Barun never talks much in interviews and let his female costar talk away. 
But when the camers starta , it is a completely different story .
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
aashizin thumbnail
thanks a tone for sharing pragz with ur update i m now eager to watch this seg 🤗 this link is not working btw can we have youtube one link please 😳
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sanaya back with bang with her as usual masti mood.😍I felt happy after watching her interview after Ages,It seems Barun &Sanaya s sharing Goodoff screen chemstry on the as well on the sets.It was funny way she intruduse Arnav s house. Aa dininng  table Is Ghar mein 3 Member rehate hain Lekin Dining table 15 peeople ke liye hain😆 &she shown another room &says Is roo me meri Murder hogi😆.She is very funny girl. All ways makes me laugh with her funny interviews. Edited by P.Srinivas - 12 years ago
-Saruu- thumbnail
Ooh Looking 4ward To Mondayy😆
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing.  They are comfortable with each other off screen, means a treat on screen for us.  😃