Friday Update - 4th June 2011

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you Shammu ka, for the wonderful update! πŸ˜ƒ

I missed Tamizh and Thulasi in yesterday's episode.  So I just skipped the scenes and thought lets just read the update. πŸ˜› By reading the whole update, it seems to be there is no weekend tension. πŸ₯± But for sure many problems are to come next week. πŸ˜­
Thank you Shammu for the short & sweet update! πŸ˜ƒ

It is disgusting to see the PP talking like that to the young girl Pavithra and her mother supporting it, really pity Pavi.

It was nice to see Shyamala supporting Thulasi. When there is need, she even won't hesitate to suspect her husband, but not suspect Thulasi and her character. This is more than enough to show that she will support Thulasi whatever may come. From rowdy's family there won't be much tortures to TT because of S.

Like you Shammu, i neither expected Vishwa to leave Mohan that easily. But if he had not, Thulasi would have talked to Shyamala and helped Mohan to come out of Vishwa's drugs business. Either way, Mohan would have came out of this drugs issues. πŸ€”

The guy who was earlier slapped by Vishwa, is going to inform the police and Vishwa might mistake the informer to be either MM or Mohan as he could think that they want to ruin his kanja business. I hope, Mohan does not get any problems through Vishwa again. πŸ˜•

I really hope, Aanandh gets caught by police with the drugs, but Shyamala is with him, her father would easily bring him out of this issue, but Aanandh might come to know about their business and if Shyamala does not know either, she as well may come to know about their family business, but i think she already knows about it seeing the way she talked to Thulasi about her father. πŸ˜•

This week was a complete mokkai week. Sigh next week, again more of TA's money problems and fight with Thulasi. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I am not looking forward to next week! :P

Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
Thanks shammu ma for the update.😊 Boring epi. Kanja idiot mappilai is going to get shock treatment by MM, M, and TA.Coming to Mohan, It is nice that shymala's akka came to know
about thulasi's true character and also learnt that thulasi is the uyir thozhi for shymalaπŸ‘.  I think
in upcoming epi's vishwa's wife will call logu and tell that thulasi is the best friend for shymala.
Let's see how it moves…

In upcoming epi's we will see that vishwa will not leave Mohan that easily. Luckily anand is going
to land in a pool of probs as vishwa has started to involve him in this kanja business. In future the
orange shirt guy standing near vishwa will call the police and inform how the drugs are coming to Chennai and create problems soon.πŸ₯± In future TA is going to help both mohan and sundari from their probs.
Let's see what the dir has in store for us.😍
Thanks da Shammu for the update... πŸ˜ƒ..

The UM was really irritating to the core, but Padma was at her worst.😑...Actually we can never expect Padma to have a soft corner to Thulz when she does not have even a mild one towards her own kids. She does things whatever she wishes for and is such a dominating character towards her own kids.😑...All she thinks is Thulz as her kids competition and does all idiotic things...😑..

Even i did not expect Mohan to be free from Vishwa so soon but like Theiva said, the drug matter in Shyamala's car might rope in Mohan into the issue. hopefully should not be.

Shyamala was at her best..I really admire her character.
The second person who believes and understands Thulz completely next to TA even without knowing about her much. (deepa/Kalyani/Pati knows her from her childhood). But Shyamala's trust and understanding for Thulz is really admirable.⭐️⭐️⭐️. Good one..πŸ‘πŸ‘
We got to see her violent/rowdy behaviour towards Leela when she bad mouthed Thulz.πŸ˜†

Thanks "Arg" Shammu for the Lovely Update!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Great great, the innocent groom which Padma found for her lovely daughter is swimming in alcohol and drugs all day🀒...poor Pavithra.

Wow Shyamala got something called inner rowdy😲, She seem to be a good person with good heart... I wonder what makes her to ignore all the drug business that her family doing?πŸ˜•. I think Logu is going to back step from harming Thulasi after Vishwa's wife says about Shyamala's kolai veri when someone talks bad about Thulasi but the killer is not going to back step from revenge.

The adiyal which Vishwa slapped is going to give anonymous call to police for sure...i hope Shyamala or Anand doesn't meet Thulasi or TA at any cause😑.

Thanks for the updates Shamz!!

Today's episode was dull and didn't offer much to us.  We barely saw TT this week...

Ohhh god...I can't sand this drug guy!!!  Omg...Padma was so excited and happy that he called to speak to Pavitra...The entire phone conversation was disgusting...I was about to forward that entire part but luckily Pavi slammed the phone down.  There is no use Pavitra at yelling at your mom...she is just her brain and you should pray to Paati's Murugan that nothing bad happens in your life.

I liked how Shymala defended Tulasi today...that was really sweet and nice of her...but I don't like how she completely believes her husband now... So now her sister knows that Tulasi is good and that they are best friends.  No use now since the Acid guy is still waiting to destroy Tulasi's life.  Who will save Tualsi??

Surprisingly Vishva let go of Mohan...MM dialogues were good to Vishva.  Also it's a good thing that no one saw Mohan or MM there...especially Anand.  So Shymala knows about the drug business but she hates it all and Anand doesn't know anything about this.  With the drugs in the car something is for sure going to happen.  The last couple seconds showed one of Vishva's workers thinking about something.  Maybe this guy will create some trouble so Anand gets caught or something...

Overall this week didn't offer much; it was more of ending and starting new relationships and problems.

I hope next week is better and they show TT every day.  I think next week will have a lot of other tracks as well. 

For next week...

a)      Will anything happen to Tualsi

b)      How is Tamil going to pay back all his debts

c)       Will Mohan have a hard time without drugs

d)      Pavi's marriage needs to be stopped

e)      Dharman threatening Sundari

f)       Will Anand get caught with drugs

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Thanks Shamz for the wonderful update.

Today episode was really boring especially the worst part of today episode is the when the mapillai talk with Pavi that particular scene is highly irritating. Padma is going to destroy Pavi life. Hope Tamil or Mohan will try to stop the marriage.

Now Vishwa wife is understand that there is no any bad relationship between Anand and Thulasi. So Vishwa wife is going to call Logu and tell Logu stop the plan.If Logu speak to the killer to drop the acid plan there are two option. One option is the killer will listen to Logu and drop the acid plan. The other option would be killer would not list to Logu and continue on his plan because he want to take revenge on Thulasi for sending him to jail.

Finally Mohan has leave from Vishwa and I also didn't expect Vishwa will allow Mohan to leave from him. Vishwa is going to put the drugs on Shamala and Anand car so they are going to end up in some trouble.
tks  shamz for the update

really liked the way shyamala stood up and when she said that anand cannot correct any girl and he got oly married bcoz she followed him it was really funny n true..  this shyamala seems to have a good understanding of people like deepa...

good week overall i thought.  many foundations laid

dharman/TA/TPS some how i think there will be a twist here.  dharman seems to have taken vel's place in TT's life so track shud be good n interesting i think...

pavi/drugi/mohan
acid plan
four lacs loan
C/GW plan and failure
above all anand and padma's aapu

padma's aapu getting ready as patti has called out to her lord muruga to change her...

overall next week to look fwd to...(sy the way whose turn for friday update... hope not mine )
\\
Thanks alot  shamz for your detailed update πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hopefully Shymala's sister is able to stop her brother from getting his adiyals from harming Thuls...but then I don't give much thoughts on this coz I know for good that Thuls will be spared of this ordeal some how.πŸ˜ƒ 

Did Vishwa really let go of Mohan or does he have something else under his sleeves? Will he take revenge on Mohan for ditching him? Let's have this drug thingy out of this serial...so that we are able to concentrate on other more essential matters.😍
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago