BV - Jun 4th 2011- Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gauri convinces her parents to agree to her marriage with Jagdish. Eventually they give in. Gauri happily tells Jagat abt this and he takes her parents' blessing and goes to the registrar office to arrange for court marriage

At the registrar's office, the magistrate refuses to give Jagat a date before 30 days as its a rule. Jagya is confused what to do. A peon observing all this offers to help him get married the next day itself if Jagya compensates him amply. Having no money on him, Jagya offers his sun necklace that DS had gifted him as a child. He lets go of it reluctantly. Peon is happy and promises to have everything ready the next day.

Anandi studies at night and DS comes there and gifts her a pen for her future endeavours. Anandi is happy. In the morning, Jagya, Gauri and her parents come to the registrar office and sign the appropriate papers. The magistrate congratulates them as they are now legally married. Jagat and Gauri exchange garlands. Gauri's parents bless the couple. Meanwhile Anandi happens to see her wedding chunri and puts it on herself and reminisces her times with Jagya. As she sadly sees her empty maang, Jagat fills Gauri's maang in the temple and makes her wear mangalsutra. Anandi sadly puts away the chunri, but it accidentally tears and she gets upset.

Later in the kitchen she seems pre-occupied and cuts her finger. Sumitra and Gehna help dress the wound while DS sees that Anandi is upset and feels bad. In Bhilwara, Gauri enters her room and Jagat turns on the fan and flower petals fall on Gauri. Gauri is happy and the two of them remember how they met and fell in love

Gauri expresses her wish to get blessings from Jagat's parents as she doesn't want to feel that she never tried to mend relationships. Jagat does not feel that his parents will agree and refuses to go, but Gauri insists that they should atleast try. Jagat says they should wait for a while and then try, but Gauri does not agree.  She says she is his legal wife, so she wants Jagat to tell his family that he has chosen her. She tells Jagat that she does not want to hide and feel like she did something wrong and its important for her that Jagat accepts Gauri in front of his family.Eventually Jagat gives in.

In Jetsar, DS tells B&B that they should arrange for graha-shanthi pooja the same day. She feels bad for Anandi and is worried the way Anandi is not saying anything and is pre-occupied all the time. That's why she wants to arrange a puja for the betterment of the house.

As Jagya and Gauri approach the house, DS and family perform puja. Just as they finish, Jagya and Gauri enter the haveli, hand in hand. Everyone is shocked to see this.

Precap : Bhairav tries to stop Jagya but he says he hasn't come to meet him. He approaches DS and asks for blessings. DS slaps Jagya.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

one of the best episodes of bv till now, this was just wow

:/ haven't seen it .. Least he got slapped tho
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I second Anmol...The Best episode of BV till date !! πŸ‘
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: divmath

I second Anmol...The Best episode of BV till date !! πŸ‘

u know i think i am going to watch it atleast 10 times πŸ˜†
and the main thing i liked that this shaadi was so different, ekdum hatke shaadi thi, mazaa aa gayaa dekhne mein

divmath thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

u know i think i am going to watch it atleast 10 times πŸ˜†
and the main thing i liked that this shaadi was so different, ekdum hatke shaadi thi, mazaa aa gayaa dekhne mein

Absolutely...I got back from school and the first thing I did was watch BV...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ohhh I loved every moment of it...(except for some slow motion parts...which were meant to be fast forwarded...and which I did πŸ˜‰ ) anyways...the wedding was beautiful...and Ga-Ga looked soo soo good together...Gauri looked stunning in red saree and Jagya handsome in that suit...made for each other...kisi ki nazar na lage...😳 Ga-Ga rock..
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ek aur thappad !! This from the most unexpected source. 
I doubt DS has ever hit him or even yelled at him ever in his childhood. Very good !

How rudely and arrogantly he spoke with his dad ! Sure Bhairon was none too polite - but Jagya too just brushed him aside as if he was nothing.

I liked how Gauri peruaded and stuck to her demand to goto Jaitsar. Loved her reasoning and the fact that she can be so tenacious and will probably be able to get Jagya to now take the right path and not always the most easy one. πŸ˜›
divmath thumbnail
I loved Gauri's dialogue... "Why always wait for the right moment to tell the truth...we havent done anything wrong...so why should we be afraid...lets just tell everyone that we are married with head held high" AWESOME.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am glad that he got married now everyone will see his real face.

I ahave always said that Gauri is good and innocent but, Jagya is not and that is one of the main reasons why Iam against the ruin of Gauri's life. 
The person who can speak so disrespectfully to his father , and not to mention his ways of dealing with all his existing relations, how can we expect him to be good towards Gauri.

But time will tell.

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update😊

The episode was good but i felt it was moving in a very slow paceπŸ˜• 

So finally Gaga tie the knotπŸ˜‰

DS wanted to the shanti puja to bring peace in the house & for happiness for anandi. that was so sweet to DS. nowadays DS is so sweet. i can't believe this is the same DS whom i used to hate so much!😲 the moment where she gave the pen to anandi & when she was telling the family that she's worried for anandi was really mindblowingπŸ‘πŸΌ hats off to DS.πŸ‘ 

i hope with gaga's entry the story will take a new twist in everybody's life which will be for good😳

it's good that gauri pressurized jag to take her to the haveli. at least now everybody will see what jag did & hopefully now anandi won't remember him or expect him to return back. same with the other members so they'll just focus on anandi's education & happiness. hopefully now nobody in the haveli would ever tell anandi not to lose hope, jag will come back BLAH BLAH BLAH!

i just hope after gaga explode their marriage news bomb in the haveli they return back to mumbai & start their new life. i don't want gauri to stay back in the haveli, turn negative & make everybody's life hell over there. i think the news of gauri turning negative is just a rumour. let's see what the CVs have in store for us😳

i can't wait for monday. i had never expected DS to slap jag... but nowadays expect the unexpected from DSπŸ˜‰ i hope the heart attack news is also just a rumour. it would be heartbreaking to see DS suffering nowπŸ₯Ί