*Chellameh June 2011 Updates archives*

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
WEDNESDAY  01.06.2011 Update By Srima -

Thanks a ton , sweet heart

Court scene continues. Avinsh holding an iron rod in his hands magic kaating. proclaims this is an important evidence to prove CM's innocence. This  murder weapon wielded by the criminal has to be a tall , strong man , according to post-mortem report.My client neither a man , nor a six footer or a strong person as had had a recent delivery.[Yappa Avinash enna oru under estimate of your client- avanga pregnanta  irukkumpodhe 10gundas pandhu aadinavanga . Marandhu pocha , illa theriyadha?].This [roves that my katchikkarar is innocent , so bail should be granted. Judge mandaya mandaya aating. Avinash then request permission to interrogate CM. Asks whom she is trying to cover up. CM  maintains her stand ' I killed Murali. No she is lying 'comes the female voice from the door. All eyes turn towards the door. Spectators give her a standing welcome [ Edhukkupa ' Walkathan feteka?] Anjali walks in to theem thagida thom thagida BGM.  pleads guilty- I committed the murders thru a paid killer Sanjeevi ' wanted to avenge my rapists ' CM has no connection in the  murders.

Kidaicha gapla Avinash moves the bail application. Judge proclaims his verdict ' Anjali should be arrested & kept in police custody  for visaranai ' Police have to arrest sanjeevi at the earliest ' even though CM is guilty of diverting the case , considering her delivery status she is granted bail.

Outside court room  CM & party dissecting Anjali's decision- why she did this , how her parents will be feeling  etc etc..Udane CM mindla film oding ' frowning [ borrowed from vadai ?] AK & glycerine filled eyes Madhu. CM wants to meet AK. Seeks Vadai's permission [amam vendamnu sonna ketkava pore. Why this eyewash]. As expected Vadai says NO.  But CM insists one last time [ethanavadhu last timenu count vittu pochu]. Finally has her way , decides to go alone to meet AK.

Jil jil Rama mani Snega comes out. Court roomkulle she was missing. Ippo engeyirundhu vandhu kudhicha? Puppy Satish follows her. Beach is standing kadu kadu ' blames Satish for his avamanam. Vadai & Vasu come there. Vai ' Kai fight between the two parties ' Beach vows to finish off Vadai in 6 days.

Anjali come out ' soga BGM follows her. Anjali's brother [ ivan name enna marandhu poche] meets her. Anjali  requests to talk to CM. Police not willing. Bother pleads ' pregnant ponnu ' aasai pattadhai seyanum please.  Permission granted.Anjali CM meet.  Camera acts now - Anjali CM , Brother mugathila maathi maathi valam varudhu '  grrr. Finally Anjali opens mouth- me outside no use to anybody but CM inside loss to so many ' so took the right decision. Camera takes over  round adiching the faces , some more senti dialogues. At last for a change freeze on cry baby Anjali's face.

Edited by nithyamkv - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Friday 3/6/11

Ayyo da Roja kku yen thaan ipdi mOkkai episodes varrathO???

First segment - Omni appealing to AK - " I should have kept off when Anjali
called me ( ayyo da kept off  ittalum... unakku thozhil athu thaane?? Poking
your nose in to others' business !!! You could have called AC SR and told her !!! )

I wanted to save a life and also save Anjali. I was ready to go to the jail but Anjali
stole that opportunity from me...now, you save her.." NS jumps the gun " ellam
unnale thaan..ippO I am an orphan.." ( athu sari, preggie girl jail le irukka, athu ok,
ivanga orphan..athu thaan mukkiam)
Ak does not seem to bother . Law and police
combined Omni has an instant solution " Ok find that Sanjivi...apram Anjali will be
 free ( amma di, Law school le padikkatha lawyer, criminal ai vida instigator kku
 thaan punishment jaasthi, theriya tha unakku? )
AK vetoes that option as well but
NS drags Omni to show Sanjivi - avan yaaru?? faster than the wind ..kakka
Oosh aagittar. AK issues a general shouting order " all of you clear out " Omni
leaves, NS frets.

Omni's house - Omni enters calling Bharathi - athukku amma yaarunne theriyalai ,
 paavam. No expressions from the baby. Pearl says that Omni better keep the
promise she made to Chef- "vera Oru hubby nna unnai thOrathi yiruppan.. Ithu vaay
illa pOochi..." Omni tentatively says that she will try to keep the promise....( athellam
nee seyya maatte...Oor vambai Ozhakkale alakka lai nna unakku thookkam
varathe !!
) Pearl says that she has decided to wash her hands off Beach . The true
Omni surfaces " I asked for a week !!!" Pearl categorically announces "athu eppO
vO mudinji pOchu" - In short keep your nose on your face nnu sOlra , Omni,
puriyuthaa??

Beach has visions of Rathna with him. Snake is livid. Gomz comes and time for
 some veppilai session. Gomz hits Snake saying that she allowed the Chef to talk
ill of "Sir who loves you"  Oru instant drama happens...to cut the story short, Beach
throws some money at the duo and says " whatever u do, finish that Chef off " Gomz
cell phone le antha order + dialog ai recording .. Chef is waling...two legs follow him...Monday Chef kku sAngu???

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
eclat thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail
*Chellameh June 2011 Updates archives*
rojapoooo thumbnail

Tuesday 7th June 2011 Episode Update By Shreenithi

Vadai inseach of the baby...That stupid bearded fellow and idiot beggar lady hiding...🀬beggar lady shuts the baby's mouth...watches vadai...Baby crying...Lot of beggars sitting there...Vadai asks abt the baby to everyone...All beggars chorus aa says no...Vadai asks nandhi...are usure?..u saw my babyhere aa?..Nandhini says yes sir...iam very sure..i saw ur babyhere only...Baby was with a lady...She was short...Vadai starts his search again...

Baby struggling in that 2 🀬 hands...Kams angry...asks nandhini...baby kedachudha?...Nandhini saysno...but i saw the baby with a lady...Kams says...baby vachu pitchai edukara pitchai karis ellam will come here to sleep in thenight...This is my place..i know who are staying here... Kams and dhanashekar becomes friends and they leaves...Kams gives them some money...Dhanashekar happy...Vadai morachufying kams...kams gives a victory look...

Kams asks vadai...why r u look vitting me?...Vadai says i feel mybaby is here only...I want to go to police...Kams pottu kuduthing to dhanashekar...says...what dhanashekar...This man is saying that he is going to inform police...What will happen to ur  mariyadhai?...Dhanshekar shouts at vadai...What sir?...adhaan parthachu illai..ur baby is not here...Then whats theneed to go to police...?Vadai shocked...Dhanashekar threatens nandhini...Nandhini and vadai leaves...

Baby's mouth still closed.😭😭.vadai sogama leaves...Wood watches this and says...maapu...dont worry..i will unite u and ur baby...Dont worry...

Sneha's house...Kodumai No-1 (K1) Sneha and Kodumai No-2 Sneha's friend (K2)...Talking...K2 busy watching beach's words thru mobile...BEach saying...vadai should die...K1 comes there and K2 handsover the mobile to K1...K1 says she is now sooper happy...Beach is changing...Suddenly he is worrying abt his siter CM...This phone will be a big aappu for that beach...K1 and K2 planning to kill vadai...

K1 says we have to kill vadai with the help of Kamini...K2 says then call kams immeidately and tell her that we want to meet her...K1 calls kams and kams cuts the call...Sneha surprised and calls again...Irritated kams picks up the phone this time...kams kadu kadu nnu asking...enna sollu...K1 says unakku oru big work is waiting...Kams says i dont have time ...K1 surprisied...says what happened kams?so tensed?...

Kams says yes...thevai illamaelaphant ant story ellam talking...K1 starts talking abt thework..Kams cuts the call inbetween...K2 says may be she is having some problem...k1 says saginam sariyillai...K2 says pottu thalla edhukku nalla neram...K1  says very soon..vadai kku ticket vaanganum...

Nandhini and vadai sogama walking...nanadhini asks sorry to vadai...Vadai says its ok...Nandhini tell vadai not to come to meet her regarding this baby matter...vadai promises her that he will never disturb her ...I know the place now...i will find my baby...says vadai...Nandhini warns vadai not to go to police...Vadai says he will meet AC regarding this matter...Vadai gives some money to nandhini and nandhini leaves...

Vadai goes back to the same place...Baby crying ...Baby in kams hands...🀬 Woods comes there and says indha saniyan (🀬he calls baby like that🀬)...again and again he calls the baby with the same word...thaadiwala and wood fighting...kams stops them...Kams says this baby is lucky for me...Thaadi warns kams
abt vadai going to police...Kams says she is very sure..vadai will not go to police...
he is having some sikkal in going to police...She orders thaadiwala to break vadai's legs so that vadai will not come to this place again...

Wood shocked...vadai comes there ...some rowdy's round katting vadai...vadai starts running...Rowdy's vidama round katting...Rowdy's starts beating vadai...vadai stats running...Fight intensifies b/w vadai and rowdy's...Oru rowdy vadai mandaila pottings...vadai falls down...Rowdy's starts beating vadai...innoru rowdy walks towards vadai with a aruva in his hands...A car comes there...

Thodarum...
Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail

Wednesday  08.06.2011Update By Srima

Vadai Oding Oding Vazhkayin ellaike Oding , unfortunately a gate obstructs his marathon run .Lucky thorathing rowdies RKA [ round katti adiching]him. Srrr stops a black car , emerges a white & white hero out of it. ThaLLadi thaLLadi hero goes near rowdies , full mappu  maapu gives super aapu to the rowdies. By now would have guessed who the hero is – none other than our great lawyer Arvind [adhane  avar name?].Hero then takes Vadai back home [ Vadai's home] with thala kattu [ medical attention given]. Lawyer's  full throated call to madam starts right from the gate of the house , CM comes out , padharing at husband's condition  question mel questions – ennnga , ennachunga , eppadi aachunga , yaaradichanga , almost oblivious of a white & white man with ketchup stain on shirt  standing before her. It takes full one minute for madam to notice her husband's saviour. After lot of prodding Vadai breaks his mouna vratham & says Sneha is the culprit. CM does sky earth jump – indha kshanam going to police. Lawyer enjoying her roudhra thandavam , quips will make a better lawyer . CM is irritated , tells Vadai she doesn't like him , lawyer overhears & says poga pogap pidikkum , kandippa 100% pidikkum & leaves.

KKarayan reading paper , his mistress snatches it from him, eagerly flips thru the pages . Hard luck -f the paper contained all news about Janlokpal bill , Anna Hazare & Baba Ramdev – no juicy news for snake about her arch enemy CM. Beach tries to drill some sense in to her brain & dissuade her from this pazhi vaanging business. No chance replies Sneha.  Now Sneha is not able to digest this soft corner in Beach's mind for CM. So vepillai adiching neram starts – CM has taken up a new job- legal advisor to Muthazhagi – all these important information given by my jigri dost Gomathi. Beach advises her – Arandavan kaNNukku irundathellam pei – just wipe their memory from your mind , let us start living a happy life like husband & wife – will kattufy thali in your neck in Tirupathi. Sneha not ready for bigamy – first Muthazagi divorce & then legal wife status for me. Before that two vital matters   to be settled – disgrace to CM & sangu to Vadai.

Just then the neighbour couple enter with an invitation- some parihara pooja in their house , want to honour 3 aadharsha dampathis , Beach Sneha one of them , should attend without fail. Beach is all happy , gives his words – will attend definitely. Sneha not too amused  , feels some villangam will befall. Beach assures not to entertain negative thoughts & wrap it up with some stupid romantic dialogue.[kashtakalamEdited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail

eclat thumbnail
Archives

CM continuing her speech...of how SS is a full fledged venomous snake - her mind being poisoned by Thavasi (aamaam avaru enga??)  Beach look vitting at the speech vitting CM.    He leaves without saying anything.  CM goes upstairs to the thom tha thom thathom BGM.   Tells Pearl who is sitting there, not to cry, must laugh now.   Pearl has understood that Beach will not leave her.  Reel Ottufies Beach tying the kayiru and SS running away.  When SS entered the house she proudly held Beach's hand and kept tomtoming that he is her husband, but when the manjal kayiru was being tied she ran away.  CM gets the next topic for her speech - Manjal kayirin magimai.   She goes on and on, finally says that SS cannot live with that sacred thread.  SS is simply seeking revenge, all this was done so that Pearl will understand the situation.   Pearl will not sign the divorce papers now.  She understands the husband wifey relationship better now.  (enakku suththamaa puriyala - how can you accept the husband who has been living with another woman all this time)

Beach asks SS why she ran away, to ridicule him?  He is her husband but cannot tie kangaNam.  Pearl compares her taking the thaali from Beach with her head bent & SS running away from the kaNgaNam made her lift her head high (idhu enna comparison - thaali getting with head bent has a different meaning)   CM is all smiles that her speech worked.    Beach chasing SS to know the reason.  SS says first thaali kayiru then kaNgaNa kayiru - Beach feels she is just samaalichings.    He saw fear in her eyes when he was tying the thread.  She was tensed and scared - why were you scared he asks.    He asks if she really wants / wanted to live with him or any other reason behind.  SS shocked.   Pearl there very confident that even if 10 Snehas were to come (unakku un husband kooda vaazha aasaiyE illaya) Beach will not leave her.   Pearl doesnt want to just utter the word thanks - with folded hands she makes CM her family deity. CM hugs Pearl.

Finally SS finds her tongue.  Charges that Beach too is talking like CM now.  (aNNan thaanE) So he too believes what other people say - that she is sticking with him to achieve something.  She raves and rants - She asks him if she would be with him with all the bad name if she doesnt want to live with him.    She asks Beach to look at her and say if she is lying.  He looks at her and tells that something is working in SS's mind.  She begs him not to suspect her.  Divorce Pearl and come, she will be his wife, take the thaali & kaNgaNam, whatever.  Beach is disturbed with her fear of the kaNgaNam - wants to be left alone.  SS thinking that he is going beyond her reach.  What to do now... Vadamala she utters.

Vadai with Amudha who is asking him what happened.  Amudha wants to know how CM & Bharathi are doing.  They are all fine, Bharathi is attempting to stand.    Amudha is sorry that she did not help when CM was kambi counting.  She should have listened to her aNNan and not got married to Vasu.  Vadai sights Vasu, tells Amudha to wipe her tears.  Vasu gets some cold drink for his mother who curses that only her son is spending and the sambandhis are kanja pisanaris.  

CM reaches home, the keys are given by the security, saying Vadai would be back soon, he left on some urgent work.  Bharathi looks very cute in the pink dress.  CM tries calling  Vadai, who doesnt answer the call.  CM tells Bharathi that her father is stone hearted.   She locks the door and leaves for ( I dont know where to, indhamma purushan kittayE sollaadhu, nammakittayaa sollapOgudhu)  A car arrives and two fellows get out, say they are from Astra Industries.  Vadai asks them for the documents, he is ready to show his.  He had given the said plot as shreedhanam to his sister, these fellows have fenced the area, what would the in-laws think about him.  Panparag gives him a look.  The Astra Industries fellow call Vadai aside.  Vadai wants them to talk there itself.  Vasu too asks for the document. Panparag asks if Vadai sold the land.  No says AI fellows.  The Government has sanctioned 250 acres of land surrounding his plot.  The project is worth Rs.650 crores.  (Wont the Government send a notice to the owners of the land first)  AI fellows were looking for the owner of the property(Taluk office will have the address - right?) They request Vadai to sell the plot, he asks them to pull out the fence first.  Their CEO is a very good person, so come and talk they say.  Panparag gives the house documents to Vadai, wants money in a week's time so Vasu can buy another house.  Vadai & Vasu try to talk sense into her (nadakkira vishayama)  Bring this also - she points towards Amudha, asking Vasu to follow her home.  Vadai has a request - not to mention any of this problem to CM.  He will solve it soon.  

Vasu & Amudha take leave.  CM goes to the kuripaakira amma (KPM).  KPM opens her eyes and says she did expect CM - and CM arrived all to the udukkai BGM.  CM looks at KPM who looks at the baby.  CM asks if the baby is intervening, is she to you asks KPM.  How can she be, she is my child says CM.  You are Bharathi's mother and I am yours says KPM (ivangaLum lost CM as a baby aa)  KPM sees sadness on CM's face.  CM is feeling for the loss of the other child goes on KPM.  How do you know  CM poses her query.  (neengathaana sonneenga as Creative Head) KPM looks at the amman, she told me, and I am telling you.  CM cries that her other child died at childbirth.  They even conducted the funeral without showing the baby's face to her, for she would not be able to take it.   KPM wants to know who told her that? Your husband?  CM nods.  KPM has a view of the negative, Vadai having been pierced with a knife...

thodarum

Edited by eclat - 12 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3