* Uravugal June 2011 Updates Archives * - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Thursday, June 16th, Episode 521 
Dammmaaal....dammmaaalll.dammmalll ...oh...dammmal....Indha Villishnu's mouth is too mush...she went beyond the limit...che romba kevalamaa irukku ...ppaaa...
 πŸ‘πŸ‘Good acting by Ranjani, AZ and VisalamπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
As TK is enjoying the food cooked by SUda...here comes the strom named Meenakshi," enna manushan ayaa neenga...when the daughters are married you should never espect like this...why dont you go on some pilgrimage instead of expecting good food on the tbale like this...are you not ashamed of yourself? unga kudumbameh...thinnu ketta kudumbam nu theriyum...since this is what this Suda has been doing behind my back...you might as well keep her here and have vagai ...vagaiyaanaa...saapppadu every day...here she is..." She drgad Suda by her hand and poushes to TLK and leaves from there while TK tries to stop her and Suda is all in tears...( magal appaavukku cook seivathu ivlo periya thappaa??? and I have to sit and write this ugle scene...romba thevai enakku...mmm)
In Krish's house...Devi in tears comes to the kitchen to Paro to ask her permission to go and visit her father in the hospital," amma...when my appa is like this how can I sit here peacefully...let me go and see him amma" Paro feels bad for her and tells," thaan aadavittaalum than sathai aadum nu solvaanga...but this is not a right time for you to go there...that visalam will be there who simply hates you..." But Devi insists that she should go and tels," no amma...I must see him right now...please do not curse me for doing this amma..." she runs out...

Devi rushes into AZ's hospital room and starts katharals...she tells about Paro refusing to give her permission to visit him. AZ replies," anni knows very well what will happen if you come here that is why she told like that maa" Meantime...Visalam gets down from an auto infront of the hospital...and starts walking slowly to AZ's room.

Inside the room...devi cries," appa...though I am your own daughter I am not able to look after you at this time appa" AZ replies," illammma...this is not the right time for that...you better leave from here...before Visalam comes here" At the same time we see someone standing near the door with a hand on the door knob listening to this conversation. " appa...if Visalam amma scolds me can't you tell her not to scold me appa" AZ anserss," When proper time comes I will shout to the whole world telling that nee...ennoda periya sothu which Saraswathi left for me when she died...and I will tell every one that you are my own fdaughter nu" The hand from the door knob drops and she turns...it is none other than Ranjani...she is shocked hearing this. As she stands toungue tied...Visalam reaches there and asks," ennadi you are standing here instead of being with your dad" Ranjani manages and tries to stop her but Vidsalam opens the door and notices Devi keeping her face and crying on AZ's chest...

"yei...why did you come here...asingam poudichavaleh...get out of here" AZ tells,m" Visalam stop yelling at her...she is here due to her paasam" Visa continues," paasamaa??? inda kedu kettavalukka...that Parvathi may have accepted you in hert house...knowing that you are bron for her husband and some kevalamana pombilai...but I can not let kanda kanda sori naayugalai ulleh...podi veliyeh" Hearing all this Ranjani is erupting within her...she looks like she is going to explode...Visalam's bad nouth continues...Visa grabs her away from AZ...and pushes her out..Ranjani holds Devi before she falls down...and Devi can not take it anymore ...she runs out...

Visa screms at AZ ," oh...enna ithu.,..oreh kanneer..ungalukku...oh anna ponnu mele irukkara paasamo...? I know you always treated that gril more than your own daughter...why dont you just go and bewith her but leave us and go...Ranjani...here it is...his food...you give him and see that girl should not come anywhere near him...naan varen" She leaves...AND AZ starts polamabling to Rnajani," Paarthiyaa maa...your mom ...how badly she talks about Devi...she has turned into a rakshashee...paaveee"
Ranjani opens her mouth and talks slowly...with so much of anger," There is nothing wrong in Devi's coming here appa...but..even in this situation...you failed to hout that..Devi is ungalukkum Sarawathy ammaavukkum porantha ponnu nu sollama viteengaleh athuthan kutham"
Thodarm
Edited by atina - 12 years ago
Friday, June17th, Episode 522
Soooperfast episode...Kudos to AS sir...and Sivkavida...( Ranjani)

When Ranjani said that her dad was wrong in hiding this big fact from everyone...AZ is shocked...
Since I enjoyed Ranjani's acting so much ..I have written the dialogue word to word...superb acting...I guess after this purticular shot she must have had a high blood pressure...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ranjani continues," enna paarkareenga...I happened to listen to your conversation with Devi...and I never thought that you are such a coward...amma was pouring her words against Devi's chest like acid...and you were simply sitting and watching the fun????? thairiyamaana aambilaiyaa irundaa...you should have told that Devi is your daughter nu maar thatti solli irukkanum...!!! che ...due to this girls matter only AM appa yuirai vittaaru...?? ( she starts sobbing...kadarals...) kudumbam rendaa pirinjathu...? If only you told the truth that time itself...my AM appa yuiroda ippovum irundu irupaaru...!!
this family would not have broken into pieces...!! sari...sareee...you did not tell all that time...but when Krishnana came to the streets with his family...mootai thookinaan...ippo water can thookaraan...like a cooli karan...you could have told the fact right? che...what to call you..?? Parvathy amma and Krishnan lost AM appa...but they are bringing up Devi with so much love after knowing all the truth...!! krishnana loves Devi even more than Gowri...neenga avan kaal doosukku samama varuveengalaa???? illa...illleh...you will never accept the truth...athuthaan all those blames AM appa took on himself and uyiraiyeh vitaareh...? now it does not matter for Am appa...whether you accept the fact or not...after all he is no more right? until last in Visalam amma's manasu AM appa will be an ayokiyan...and you...uthaman...appadiyeh irunduttu pogattum...chee...neengallam periya kozhai...suyanala vaadhe...pachondhi...neengellam manushaneh illeh...!! I hate to see even your fce...che...h..."
She rushes out of the room...while AZ sits and thinks...cries...stands up from the bed and slowly bring his hand to the IV line...padaar...he pudungifies the line from his wrist and starts walking out of the room...
In Krish's house...Paro is worried about Devi. Gayau reaches home and asks Paro why she looks worried. Paro explains about Devi's pidivaadham to go and visit AZ appa. At this point...Devi runs and comes there and explains what happenbed in the hospital. Paro is furious and tells her to go in and rest. Here comes an auto and stops infornt of the house...AZ emerges out of the auto...walks towards Devi...and holds her hand and asks," annneee...is she my daughter?" Paro tells yes and AZ shouts," Annee...I have to tell visalam this fact immediately...ennoda than maana unarvai thatti ezhupeettaanga...nee vaammmaa Devi polam"
AZ goes with Devi while PAro starts polambals and Gayu takes her phone and calls Krish...she explains to him what happened...Krish is shocked and tells," sari sari...let me go there and see" He turs his bike and rides towards AZ's hoiuse...Ranjani storms into the house and asks Visalam " amma where is app? did he come here?" Visalam asks," ennadee you only were with appa in the hospital and now youare asking like this. Mugs...chittu and swetha come there...while ranjani tells that AZ is no where to be seen in the hospital...!!
Auto stops in front of the house...AZ gets down with Devi and He starts walking towards the entrance of the house...still he is holding Devi's hands...while Devi is trying to stop him by crying and telling appa...apppaaa...vendaam...but he does not cre...finally reches infront of the family members...surprsing everyone...
Here he goes...( Acting is superb ...here is the dialogue)

" yenna ellaarum paarkareenga...you better take a good look at her...her name is Devi and she is my daughter..enakkum Saraswathikkum poranda ponnu...she is my blood..." Shock...oh...shock for everyone...including for Ranjani..." about this matter...

After this shock expressions...Mugs asks." who is this Saraswathy?" AZ shouts, " sollaren daa...ellaarukkum sollaren...before I married your mother I met Sarasawathy"... from this point flash back scenes are shown...AM brings Visalam into AZ's life...and then AZ meeting Sarawathy again after Ranjani and Mugs were born...Saraswathy dying ...leaving Devi behind with AZ...AM taking the baby as if it is his baby..." ippo sollaren listen to me...Devi is Mugunthan and Ranjani's thangachee...I hve been keeping this as a secret all this time...but now I have told infornt of everyone agaist the sathiyam I gave to my annan..." Mugs tells," whatsoever...ithu niyayan illeh" AZ screams at him," dei...I am did not bring Devi here just to ask you aabout niyayam and aniyayam daa...you have to accept Devi as your thankachee...and she wll live in this house with me only...Ranjani...as you told me...here I am telling everything...now can you accept that I am not a coward...?"

Again another shock to everyone hearing this...Ranjani seems to be crying out of joy..." Devi is inda kudumba vaarisu...she has the sane rights in this house as Ranjani...and she will live here" Here comes the first move from Visa...she moves towards AZ...holds his shirt and ulukkifies,
" ad paavee manushaa...appo all these days nee poli vaazhkai thaan nadathiniyaa NEEE?" Az replies," illeh...I was true to you if you take it in a wrong manner I am not resposible for that"
Visalam...pushes AZ away still holding his short collar...and tells,"oh...is this the way you showed your sincerity to me? evalo oruthi kooda pazhagittu...even after I gave birth to Mugunthan and Ranjani...you went and made her pregnant...neee evlo priya ayoikiyan...?"
" aamaa...naan ayikiyan thaan...my situttion was like that appo" "ennaiyaa soozh nilai appo?" Now Devi cries and interferes, Amma...please do not scold appa...appo mu mom..." Even before she finished her sentence Visalam stops her screaming," yei...who you are calling amma...? evalukko porantha va nee...kudumbathai kedukka vanda kodalee nee...unnnai en kaiyaleyeh poli pottuduven paaru"
Visa swings her hand accross Devi;s face and Az roars,..holding her hands and oushing her away from Devi," yei...this is the limit and respect for you...if your hand goes to hit her then mine will come right on you too jaagrathai...ava inda kudumba vaarisu...you have to accept her"
Visa screams at top of her voice," Mudiyaathooo...I can not be here if she lives here...unnai maadhiri oru pachai drohi mugathai I do not want to see once again in my life time...if I die ..neeyum en mugathuleh muzhikka koodaathu" Visalam walks away from there pusging Devi " podee"while Ranjani, Swetha and chittu try to stop her...

She steps out of the house and while AZ and Devi and Mugs stand inside and watch Visalam going out...Devi is all in tears...Mugs face is lkike a rock...and he looks like he is planning for something...
Thodarum...

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tuesday  21/6/11 Episode No 524

Visa aunty at  the sea shore - has visions of AZ spilling the beans - slipper, jewels ellam
apdi apdi ye irukku - moonjile Ellum kOllum vedikkarathu " padu paavi manushan ithanai naala nambalai yemathi irukkan, naamba enna daa nna Chithu kku vEttu vaikkarathu
pathiye think pannindu irunthu irukkOm " - sentiment. Walks in to the sea ...apram
what happens?? Sea athu paattukku jolly aa satham pOttundu busy aa irukku.

MM and Mugs in the police station - ask the inspector to do a "Net Spread
Search " . Inspector can not fathom the urgency " family le sandai, ambuttu
thaane??? Ellam  avangale thirumbi vanthuduvaanga " - MM vilaa Vaariya kathai
 solraar - Devi Mahathmiyam is sung once again. Inspector kku kOnjam jolly
"apdiya kathai?? Sari, complaint ezhuthi kudunga, we will find your mommy"
 ( Villu Paatu - AZ /Saraswathi love story - nigazhthubavar MM Bhagavathar - action
support Mugs - Roja kku imagination running wild πŸ˜‰)
As Mugs and MM are about
to leave, Inspector gets a call "apdiyaa?? Enge? EppO? " - happens . He turns to
 Mugs and MM " Thiruvanmiyur beach le... unga descrption kku yetha mathiri...oru lady...body.." Mugs refuses to go and see " no, not my mom... she is not a coward.."
However the duo go to see the body.

Oru body on the beach...suthi oru chinna koottam ( Fourth Estate smell pannaliyaa
innum?)
oru confusing BGM...Mugs refuses to have a look...MM goes...looo...kkk...
sss - illai athu Visa aunty illai - MM informs Mugs who does an "Eurekha " -
"ithu enga amma illaiii" - The duo get back home - all the news gets disseminated .
Now it is time for "whose fault is this ?" AZ says that it is all his fault (yeah sure -
considering you two timed Saras and Visa )
" I promised my bro that I will not divulge
 this secret...I broke it...athaan ipdi " (ayyo da , athu thaan thappa??? Saras aunty
 thappu illiyaa?? )
Ranjini breaks down and says that it is all her fault "the moment
 I knew the truth...in a moment of anger ...I called dad a cad...athaan avar spill
pannittar.." (amma di appa kku yetha pOnnu !! Spilling thaan thappa??? Tamizh
serial logic puriyavillai ...illai...llain..ai ..i )
Finally the clan decides to call every relative
 /friend of Visa aunty to do "enga amma ange vanthaangalaa? "

Freeze
Wednesday, June 22nd, Episode 525
Since Sumi is having some computer problem...here is a brief update - atina

Ranjani comes to Paro and tells about Visa running away...she cries a lot...Devi tarts her kanneer kathai...telling that it is all due to her...even the death of AM appa also was due to her only and she does not deserve to live anymore...
Paro scolds Ranjani for inducing Az to tell the truth to everyone...
Ranjani consoles her and tells that she has accepted Devi as her thangachee with her full heart...Paro tells Krish that it is important for him to find Visa and hand over her to AZ.
Ranjani is in pallipattu naratting the whole thing again to them. " It is all my faulkt atheh...when I knew the truth I should have kept quiet...but I screamed at appa and called him a "kozhai" and that is why all this happened...may be AM appa knew all this and kept this as a secret...but look at me.." hearing this everyone is worried and sad including VAsanthi.
Senthil tells that for everything...he is resposnsible and not Ranjani. He praises PAro so much...What AZ aya did is nothing when compared to all the evil things he did to that family...and it is his duty to find Visa...Now murugan tells that no one is responsible for all this mess but Rajendran...Vasanthil looks like sge agrees to this statement...( meiyaalumeh...inda Vaaasantheee thirundittaalaah???)

Suddenly Rajendan in full thannee comes there and sgouts at Senthil and murugan. Murugan screams at him back and asks him to leave from there.  Vsanthi roars at her bro," because of you so much had happened in all the families...now Visalam amaa is missing...for all this you are the one to be blammed...look here these two brothers are with so kolai veri on you...you better leave from here..." As Rajendran shouts that he does not care avout Visa...but he will get back his money somehow...Vasanthi asks everyone to go in and she shuts the door behind her...

It is well after midnight...Mugs is reading some book ...both preggy ladies are sleeping...AZ is sleeping and having some nightmares...Visalam knocks on the door...telling that she is totally changed and she will accet Devi as her daughter ...she will listen to AZ ...etc etc...AZ is so disturbed...and suddenly gets up and comes to the hall," dei Muguntha you are sitting here only? see amma has come...didnt you hear her knocking on the door daa...let me go and open the door...iru...iru visalam...naaneh vandhu thorkkaren..." He runs outside...hearing this commotion S&C get up and come there ...AZ runs outside like a paithiyakaaran...Mug is trying to stop him...C&S also run behind him...
( AZ acted really like a crazy person...?????good job AS sirπŸ‘πŸ‘)
Thodarum
Thursday, June 23rd, Episode 526   
Update by atina
AZ in his dremas sees Visa knocking at the door and gets up and runs outside to open the door for Visa...seeing this worried Mugs and his wives run behind AZ. Stop him and bring him inside...give him sleeping pill and make him sleep. Next morning...AZ wakes up...here comes Krish with Gayu.

Gayu comes inside and asks about AZ..Chittu informs that AZ is ok and she notices Krish hesitating and standing outside...All of them come to Krish. Krish tells that he could not sleep the whole night worrying about Visalam amma...Swetha suggests to publish in the newspapers so that someone will see Visa and inform them. But chittu disagrees with this idea..considering Kudumba peyar...but Gayu and Mugs insist that they should give paper vilambaram...finally Chittu also agree to this.
Meantime phone rings...Mugs picks up...from the other end...some one is merattifying," Sub register Mug8nthan veedaa...dei..it is not important who I am...but it is important to you that you should get back your amma...in one piece...bring one crore RS and get your amma"

Mugs runs to Krish and tells about the phone erattal..everyone is worried. Chittu calls Ranjani and informs her about this. Senthil hears this conversation and suspects some foul play by Rajendran.Murugan comes there..Senthil tells," Murugaa...how on earth someone kidnaps an old lady and ask for a crore Rs ...that means someone who knows that we have got that 85 lakh Rs only did this right? come let us go to that nari paiyan Ranjendran and ask him..."

They both reach Rajendran's house...Rajendran is in full thannee...and asks," ennaatdu...amma vai kaanomaa...?? ayo paavam...maapillleh...maapiileh pease give me back my oru kodee maapilleh...naan ready to fall on your feet maappileh..." He falls on Murugan's feet...whilke Senthil and Murugan realise that he did not kidnap Visa...and leave from there...

As soon as they leave...Rajendran gets up and smiles...calls his adiyaals...one of them asks," anneh...we did not even kidnap that Visalam amma...then how can we ask them money...suppose they bring money then what will we do?" Rajendran tells him that he does not care bout Visalam at all...he asks him to make the next call to Mugs...He calls Mugs and tells him to bring the money to the beach area behind  the Thiruvaanmiyur malleshwar temple...When Mugs said that he wants to talk to his mom...that man refuses and cuts the phone...

Mugs and stands like a statue worried...while swetha, chittu and krish watch him worriedly...
Thodarum...

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tuesday 27/6/11 Episode 529

Well, Gayu is categorical ' "unnai nambi ellam Sudha vai anuppa mudiyaathu. Ithe thOzhil aa pOchu unakkum unga amma kkum. My sister is not some rag doll, neeyum unga amma vum monkey vilayada. Ozhunga pOi unga amma vai koottindu vanthu  un wife ai kottindu pO, ok?" Vishnu appeals to Sudha who sides her sister " naa enna bommai yaa?? At least this time around do things properly "  Vishnu  Knows that he is beaten  - VAalai surutti kOndu Odugiraar (habba, at last !! ) Annai Illam ' Orphange? Old age home?? Whateverrr'. Manager amma paper padikkaraanga ' Visa aunty photo pOttu "amma Odane thirumbi vaa " plea is printed. Manager calls Visa and shows the ad " You claimed to be an orphan !!! What is this?? " Visa aunty is shocked. Time for Visa aunty to do a KAthaa Kalaa Kshebam ' talks about AZ cheating her for more than 28 years ' " AZ loved some one before marrying me'. After he got married to me' he continued two timing 'sired a girl'. How can I tolerate such a cad? I played the dutiful, devoted wife and look at what he did to me?? Can forgive a thief but can not forgive a traitor.  My hubby cheated a poor girl (cheated aa?? Saras knew exactly what she was doing !! So did AZ !!) and abandoned the child too " Manager amma understands Visa aunty and promises to take care of her. " I know the feeling. You can stay here and relax "  Gayu comes home and tells Krish about Sudha , the rag doll ." Romba kOvam enakku nalla Vishnu vai thittitten " MM krish as usual talks about patience being a virtue. MM Krish is upset about missing Visa aunty. Gayu gives an idea "Visa aunty does not want to be found . So, let us get a list of all old age homes and orphanages. Let us check out each and every place, say what? " MM takes Gayu to an internet center ' to get a list .

Adutha 5 mins ' jalan jalan search , Net spread search for Visa aunty ' Mugs and Ranjini thani thani ya searching MM Krish has the pleasure of Gayu's company (amma di College kku mattama?? ) Search happens ' to no avail. Krish and Gayu arrive at "THE" place. Yes, Annai illam here we come. Visa aunty sees Krish and Gayu coming. Runs inside to the manager amma ' tells her that MM Krish and Gayu are at the threshold " if Krish meets me, he will make me succumb to his smooth talking , please .please don't tell them that I am here " Manager agrees to play the hide and seek game ..Visa aunty hides'.. Gayu and Krish walk kkk in'to the home.

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago