Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Appreciation Thread- Nazim, Giaa, Rucha, Rupal !!!

PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
SNS forum is very active with hundreds of visitors n fans keeping themselves busy with countless topics.. i love it.. ðŸ˜Š

but all the topics here are circled around characters of the show and there is hardly any appreciation for the actors and their performances.. it seems all of them are busy scolding and wondering abt CVs, current tracks n the characters.. 

i can see a lot of fans in this forum for the actors Nazim, Gia, Rucha and Rupal, bt they dont have common platform to share n appreciate their favorite actors.. I would suggest the fans to begin an Appreciation Thread for each actor or any common AT (Appreciation Thread) for all the actors...

AT can pave way for attracting more visitors and turn them into fans which could be useful for the show, forum and the actors too.. 

fans can get their new friends too who is having similar thinking.. I, myself have got a lot of friends only through an Appreciation Thread... 

so come on friends, if you wanna promote ur favourite actors, start considering this idea.. ðŸ˜‰ 
also provide ur any ideas for the same..

P.S.: im sorry if there is any AT in this forum, bt i cud not find it... Mods, im not aware of creating AT in this forum; so only made this post.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sadhli and Bee have started a Nazim Hotness Quotient and Gohemria hospital, I think these are appreciation threads...lol.😆
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
guys.. no one interested in any Appreciation Thread ?  

shall I start to use this thread as an AT for all main leads of the show ? 

pls reply me so that i will start to edit the post to make this an AT for these 4 actors... 
Edited by PN_luvs_Arjun - 12 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@PN_luvs_Arjun...
I can feel that you are very much interested in appreciation threads of the actors which is very good for the forum in terms of participation and activity.
But we already have appreciation threads of Nazim, Giaa, Rucha, Visha, GoHam and RaJi...but none of them are active and might be closed due to inactivity for long.
As on SNS forum most of the members are very much mature and grown up people who all are interested in A Good Screenplay and a decent storyline rather than being a fan of any individual (Myself an Exception as M known as biggest AD or ND here). Most of the people here are Fans of Nazim aka Aham, we have so many threads related to him like:
Nazim's Daily Appearace Analysis by me, SNS dispensary and Daily NHQ Analysis by Bee...other then these two threads no thread got a good response so I never felt that appreciation threads can work here.

Also in those ATs also after certain timestamp people will talk all kind of day to day stuff, for which we have SNS Chat Thread .:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#21 .:|:. which is a better  option in my POV to make frnds and to know more abt others as there is no difference as a Fan of one particular actor.

Hope you got my point and I dint Offend you.
Let me know if you still have any doubts.

P.S.
AD= Aham Diwani
ND= Nazim Diwani
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

@PN_luvs_Arjun...
I can feel that you are very much interested in appreciation threads of the actors which is very good for the forum in terms of participation and activity.
But we already have appreciation threads of Nazim, Giaa, Rucha, Visha, GoHam and RaJi...but none of them are active and might be closed due to inactivity for long.
As on SNS forum most of the members are very much mature and grown up people who all are interested in A Good Screenplay and a decent storyline rather than being a fan of any individual (Myself an Exception as M known as biggest AD or ND here). Most of the people here are Fans of Nazim aka Aham, we have so many threads related to him like:
Nazim's Daily Appearace Analysis by me, SNS dispensary and Daily NHQ Analysis by Bee...other then these two threads no thread got a good response so I never felt that appreciation threads can work here.

Also in those ATs also after certain timestamp people will talk all kind of day to day stuff, for which we have SNS Chat Thread .:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#21 .:|:. which is a better  option in my POV to make frnds and to know more abt others as there is no difference as a Fan of one particular actor.

thnx dear for the reply.. ðŸ˜Š
i got to know ur point from the response received for this topic only.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Personally speaking I  like your idea . When we appreciate the  enacting of  the difficult roles by the actors, it boosts up the morale of the group. A drop of honey attracts more bees than  a bucket of  vinegar. Edited by avivakirk - 12 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: PN_luvs_Arjun

thnx dear for the reply.. ðŸ˜Š
i got to know ur point from the response received for this topic only.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰

@bold...thats what i want u to understand...and thanx u dint feel bad abt it...
I am here on the forum for almost 10 months and know each n every individual very well...so dint want u to feel bad after opening the AT...

PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

@bold...thats what i want u to understand...and thanx u dint feel bad abt it...
I am here on the forum for almost 10 months and know each n every individual very well...so dint want u to feel bad after opening the AT...

yeah.. i understood dear..  thnx a lot for ur concern.. ðŸ¤—

jst wanna say one thing.. ppl who visit this forum newly usually hav a bad idea abt the show bcoz the prevailing negativity eveywhere.. so wanted to change that perspective.. its okay.. np.. ðŸ˜Š

may be i will appreciate the actors thro new topics whenever needed.. ðŸ˜‰ 
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: PN_luvs_Arjun

yeah.. i understood dear..  thnx a lot for ur concern.. ðŸ¤—

jst wanna say one thing.. ppl who visit this forum newly usually hav a bad idea abt the show bcoz the prevailing negativity eveywhere.. so wanted to change that perspective.. its okay.. np.. ðŸ˜Š

may be i will appreciate the actors thro new topics whenever needed.. ðŸ˜‰ 

its always my pleasure sweety...

@bold...u can join me any of Topics abt Nazim or Aham...I can keep on blabbering w/o thinking abt time if the Topic is abt him 😳

and yes u are right people have bad impact of current storyline but u cant help it as until CVs will change the story in a better way impact will remain the same...

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: avivakirk

Personally speaking I  like your idea . When we appreciate the  enacting of  the difficult roles by the actors, it boosts up the morale of the group. A drop of honey attracts more bees than  a bucket of  vinegar.

@Eli, it's nice to see a different perspective, this never occurred to me but because i'm in the UK where people are sarcastic and generally draw laughter from vinegar (criticising things) and not honey. Maybe that's why the Brits use liberal quantities of vinegar in the national dish of fish and chips...we just love the vinegar ðŸ¤£