Appreciation Thread- Nazim, Giaa, Rucha, Rupal !!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by PN_luvs_Arjun

hello Aviva... i hav always seen u liking my posts.. thnx for the warm welcome.. ðŸ˜Š 

bt i hardly knew the members of this forum except Sadhli, telly-addict...  most of the members r staying abroad.. thats quite interesting.. ðŸ˜ƒ
  I like u too Naveen!
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Yah maple leaf on your flag...too much maple syrup on those pancakes has made you uber sweet and us uber sarcastic.
nafi,
Try some maple syrup. U will love it. Not t he store bought ones but the real one .😆
Edited by avivakirk - 12 years ago
We have also had the "GoHam Love Paradise" opened by Sadhli, which is an appreciation thread too I suppose?
@Nafisa: i too watch only Star Plus.. i dont like the type of serials in Colors n Zee.. once i was watching Star One's college romance "Miley Jab Hum Tum".. after its end, i bid adieu to Star One too.. 

@Aviva: thats so sweet of you... ðŸ˜Š  
Originally posted by PN_luvs_Arjun

@Nafisa: i too watch only Star Plus.. i dont like the type of serials in Colors n Zee.. once i was watching Star One's college romance "Miley Jab Hum Tum".. after its end, i bid adieu to Star One too.. 

@Aviva: thats so sweet of you... ðŸ˜Š  

Yah, Aviva is sweet, my theory is the maple syrup consumption in Canada, they've even put the leaf on their flag. 

@Eli, what's the different of the fresh maple syrup and the store bought? We don't get the fresh here.
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Yah, Aviva is sweet, my theory is the maple syrup consumption in Canada, they've even put the leaf on their flag. 

@Eli, what's the different of the fresh maple syrup and the store bought? We don't get the fresh here.
  Store bought ones are not the real one. If u visit a maple farm u get it straight from the tree.