Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Preview

Guys saw the preview of Sanjee's performance @Big IMA awards...!! She is in pink and blue ghaghra choli...and dancing on 'Namak Ishq ka' ..! She looks sooo gorgeous.. πŸ˜³

Shall update as soon as it airs.. πŸ˜Š

Temp Link

The Act..!! 

Mindblowing.. Simply Stunning and Awesome.. thats the words that come to my mind..after seeing Sanjee perform in  Big IMA..!! Sanjee was part of a special dedication to Vishal Bharadwaj and performed on his movies songs...!! 

Sanjee perfomed on 'Namak Ishq ka'... Dressed in pink & blue ghaghra choli .. Sanjee set the stage on fire..with her grace... and picturesque moves...!! Brilliant choreography.. and excellent execution by Sanjee.. earned great cheer from the crowd.. Yash Chopra who was present couldnt take his eyes of Sanjee's brilliant moves... πŸ˜Š

Later on Sanjee joined Sushant Singh Rajput of Pavitra Rishta fame on the song...'Naina thag lenge' and expressed the state of a woman.. whose love doesnt trust her anymore..and did some brilliant lifts with him.. πŸ‘

Then on.. she joined forces with her real life Beau...'Aamir Ali' and the duo performed on Star Plus anthem.. 'Tu hi Tu' ...with Sanjee in Red Saree...and emoting the various roops of Durga...!! πŸ˜³

Overall a brilliant performance.. πŸ‘ Loved it..!! 

*Temp. Link*

*Youtube Links*

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0dewdrop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnx a ton. otherwise i may not b able 2 watch as i don't have patience to watch such functions!😊 Edited by 0dewdrop - 12 years ago
0dewdrop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
she dances with full dedication!!! it is too adorable...after all she is a trained classical(that too bharatnatyam) dancer...the most adorable is her expressions!!! they r too adorableπŸ‘