~~DOTW~* June 6th - 12 th

yoga23priya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello everyone Welcome to this week DOTW πŸ€—

As we know that both Priya and Ram sacrificed their life for sake of family and siblings but what did they from them sometime being selfless is good but up to certain extent is only also both of them crossed their age of marrying  but love has no age and no matter how much you ran from love it will find it's ways.

This week topic is about Love will find it's way.

1. Do you sacrifice your love for sake of your family  and does love happens only  once?

2. Do you think love will happens after marriage ?

3. Do you believe that love marriage is better than arrange marriage ?

Will be waiting your views πŸ˜³

PS this is my first DOTW i am sorry if i made any mistake😳

Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XoxowpdXoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

1. Do you sacrifice your love for sake of your family  and does love happens only  once?

i will not sacrifice my family for love or love for family will try to make them or hom to understand the importance of each and everything and each and every person in my life since i born or since i met the someone special of my life i cannot leave anyone behind me who helped me to what i am today so i will try and try and try to be with me and not to get away from me.

no i dont think ... i strongly believe that love always happens after marriage  but it depends on both the partners how they work out things together

no i dont believe that love marriage is better than arrange marriage because every marriage needs understanding , loyalty and willingness to make their relationship strong if it is not in the arrange marriage 

Edited by shreyamathur_18 - 12 years ago
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Depends on the circumstances. If your family is against the marriage then yes but if the person you love feels that he/she does not want anything to do with your family then ask yourself this question, do you really feel that you should marry this person...what will your marriage be like.

Love can happen more than once, may be the concept of love that the person seeks a second time may be different.

Yes it the foundation it is built on is one of respect, trust and friendship...one where there are no expectations or judgement where there is support.

No, in the end it would be the same thing...why do you fall in love or fell in love with the person.
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Ideally, no one would want to sacrifice one for the other. Sometimes, in life, people are forced to choose. I think that if the love is worth it, then one should fight till the end for it. But I believe in destiny, if 2 people are meant to be, then they will come together. Otherwise, it was never meant to be. Love can happen more than once, definately. And there's nothing wrong with that as long as such a love does not cause pain to anyone.

Yes, love can definately happen after marriage. It may start with friendship, understanding and adjusting till one day, even without you realising, you start to love this person whom you've married.

No, I don't think that love marriages are better than arranged marriages. Both have their pros and cons and at the end of the day, both type of marriages require understanding, willingness to compromise,friendship and love.
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yoga Priya
Nice topic for discussion.As they say lets  get going and type my views. 

It depends on the individual. Whats the priority in life? Love or Family? Some indeed make sacrifices and then regret it later, when old age and lonliness eats into their very  core. If am to face such  a dilemma, I would deeply think about my futurte, say 10-20 years from now and  analyse the pros and cons and decide. Mostly I would try to  convince and veer my family towards my way and not become a Balidan Ki Devi. After all we are living in a world where Darwin's survival of the fittest still holds true. Indeed from my personal experience Love does happens once, as is still going too strong for me to even think otherwise.

Yes, love can happens after marriage too, as 24 hours/7days a week, if your are spening your life with your better half, its bound to happen.though there may be some exceptions too,say 30- 40% cases still live with their spouse but in a loveless marriage. And in some cases it just ends even before the marriage sees an year of togetherness.

From my personal experience Yes, its better than arranged, but in the eyes of those on the other side I may be wrong. But one thing I strongly believe;Love can happen before marriage and even after marriage(whether its a love or an arranged one) for the same Man(thats imp); afterall any marriage is an institution where adjustments, little compromises and give and take works better in the long run. 
Edited by maris08 - 12 years ago
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice dotw priya :) first question..it is said that no matter what may change us we begin and end with a family...and my family is my support system...to be honest aaj tak aisa koi situation nahin aaya that i had to make any sacrifice but the kind of love and care i get anytime anything for my family and friends:) Your next two topics have one answer from my side...I AM A STRONG SUPPORTER OF arranged marriage...as i believe that love after marriage does happen and when it does its the most beautiful thing in this world...AFTERALL ITS LIKE...you fall in love that man only to find that he is already urs ;)
Yashh... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
A.I wud like to say YES for both the ques. I think if u know the actual meaning of love you wud never  ever hurt ur family as they love u more than anything in this world.TRUE LOVE happens just once.and I believe it happens only u get to know that u r made for each other. 

A.Offcourse,y not?I think love can happen anytime anywhere,even after marriage.Love is not something learnt or taught it just happens when u start liking small things of other person.

A.Its hard to answer.there are many cases in which arranged marriage is failed as well as love marriages.But I prefer arranged marraige over love because even our parents and I find it more safer ;)

rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

1. Do you sacrifice your love for sake of your family and does love happens only once?

I can do any anything for my family,sacrificing love is something depends on the situation ,really don't know about this now.Yep,i think a true Love can happens only once and the feelings we have for third person can be only infatuation.

Love after marriage,confusing,love after marriage is possible if both the partners are somewhere same and have same likes and dislikes or may be same thinking.

No,i think arrange marriage is better because in arrange marriage there are less problems than in love marriage and in arrange marriage both partners have to understand each other and in my life ,i have always seen arrange marriages are succesfull than love marriage.

Edited by rainurubal - 12 years ago
yoga23priya thumbnail
heyy everyone πŸ€—

thanks very much for taking your time and answering the questions πŸ˜³

i agree with everyone POV and i truly appreciate for taking your time and answering it πŸ˜Š

love you all πŸ€—