Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Fragrance--

social means that have social stuff,

one i read is of " varsha adalja", she is a gujrati autor, her novel saat pagla akash ma" was amazing , it's a story of a woman who does activity what she wanted to do in a younger age but couldn't as she got married.

oh oohk I read books like that,,,all jean sasson is social issues...so is silent raga sort of...that book u said, sounds intereting...would there be an english copy?😆 mujhe hindi padni nahi aati, gujarati kaise padoongi?😆 I love reading jodi picoult ki books...and I am in love with aspergers syndrome😆
Hey Anksyy🤗
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i went to my old college today...after 6 damn yrs😛 was feeln very much nostalgic😒
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Anks-

jus one hour back i came home! aaj bahut saara kaam tha🤓

mera bhi tha😛
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

i went to my old college today...after 6 damn yrs😛 was feeln very much nostalgic😒

awwie😳
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvi7884

oh oohk I read books like that,,,all jean sasson is social issues...so is silent raga sort of...that book u said, sounds intereting...would there be an english copy?😆 mujhe hindi padni nahi aati, gujarati kaise padoongi?😆 I love reading jodi picoult ki books...and I am in love with aspergers syndrome😆

Hey Anksyy🤗

no doubt about it, you will like it it's like conflit between her and her family, her family says that doing such things at this age is not good, and the lady says i have given you my youth, to take care of husband ,children and family and now i'll do what i wish , and left home. that 's why name
is like that" saat pagla akash ma"sven steps in sky means freedom from bond of marriage😛
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

great...you gone for inquiry😛
-Anks- thumbnail
Have u guys read the novel..."Wuthering Heights" by Emile Bronte..?
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

no doubt about it, you will like it it's like conflit between her and her family, her family says that doing such things at this age is not good, and the lady says i have given you my youth, to take care of husband ,children and family and now i'll do what i wish , and left home. that 's why name
is like that" saat pagla akash ma"sven steps in sky means freedom from bond of marriage😛

hmm sounds interesting
I read a book called Marrying Ameera...I guess its meant for my age people😆...about a paki girl who is sent to pakistan for her cousins shaadi but she finds out its her own
-Anks- thumbnail

great...you gone for inquiry😛

actually yes😛 but not for me...for my frnd...he needs a migration certificate!
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Have u guys read the novel..."Wuthering Heights" by Emile Bronte..?

I've heard of it, but havent read it, what is it about?