Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys...jus nw i did a quick scan on our old frnd mr.rajin90! today he jus popped out in between mine n foram's convo..and i rememberd him all over again😈

the fella happnd to change his name to some future-lord😛 seems pretty active in hitler didi n pavitra rishta forum😆 but still he's a senior member only n finally 3 crackpots who agreed to be his frnds🤡 god knw why his account still exists as i find him to be very much in love with the caps-lock key🥱
Edited by -Anks- - 11 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Anks-

Sweetu..u hv jus cracked me up wid ur post🤣🤣🤣 this new gopi is indeed a smarty😛 and she managed to get knocked-up also😲 ahem ki toh lag gayi samjho😆

Thanks..😛 
But credit to all people who make fun of SNS😆 in Siddhima chat club threads..👏  
They make fun of SNS and Yeh rishta kya.. daily...🤣🤣🤣 
For them.. Gopi and Munna ( thats what they call the male lead of yeh rishta kya.. ) for fodder for laugh daily...🤣🤣🤣 
They LUB making fun of Long lasting crap type SP shows🤣🤣🤣 

Originally posted by: -Anks-

hey guys...jus nw i did a quick scan on our old frnd mr.rajin90! today he jus popped out in between mine n foram's convo..and i rememberd him all over again😈

the fella happnd to change his name to some future-lord😛 seems pretty active n hitler didi n pavitra rishta forum😆 but still he's a senior member only n finally 3 crackpots who agreed to be his frnds🤡 god knw why his account still exists as i find him to be very much in love with the caps-lock key🥱

😲😲😲
* Blocks my ears Megs style..😆 to prevent myself from hearing abt that morron.. *

Who cares if he calls himself as 'Future-Lord🤪 OR changes his future name as Lord Voldermort..🤣

Really..!😲 PR and HD has got 'MODS' na..?!😕 How cum these 'MODS' were lenient on him.. n didn't BAN him..!!!😕

I giv u extra NEWS abt this morron.. 🐷
I hav seen him in Dil Dosti Dance and..Humse hai life.. both the shows r..  [v] Channel shows..saw him in these 2 forums ages back..

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
LMFAOOO saathiya promo🤣

Ahem deekra trying to confess his lobeee to new Gopi vahu :P 
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I never liked gopi, the character was simple and sweet, but Zia's expressions never changed.

lol , this new gopi must be very fast, intne saare news eksath😆

Edited by -Fragrance-- - 11 years ago