Thendral Monday 6th of June Pavi- the victim :(

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janani20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Theiva ka, for the super super fast and amazing update!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Your updates always seems to be like watching the scenes in real. πŸ˜› That's how detailed and lively they are! πŸ‘

I will be watching the episode late today but I feel extremely sorry for Pavi! πŸ˜­ However, I'm so glad the acid did not get on her face. πŸ˜Š I can see how much pain Pavi has got and I'm sure most viewers would have had tears after seeing her scream badly in deep pain. πŸ˜­ Aiyoo, Padma will definitely blame poor Thulasi for this incident. πŸ˜­ I think most scenes from the promo have been shown in today's episode. πŸ₯± I don't know what to say about Dharman and Tamizh. πŸ˜• All I can say is Tamizh will land in massive problems. 
Edited by Janani20 - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva Akka for the Wonderful update plus Comments!!πŸ˜ƒ

TPS was super⭐️...Buwana is going to muttufy in wall🀒...Mr.Dharman the social worker aadi poitaanga after hearing TPS's new deal😲..he might fainted or got heart attack if none were beside him...he is in dharma sangadam aam🀣..i want to see Buwana's reaction for this 20% as she hesitated for 5%..

Poor TA in between, whats going on nu theriyaama thiru thiru nu looking both sides and he didn't know which side to talk🀣...somehow i feel like TA is going to go against Buwana and Dharman eventually sooner or laterπŸ˜•...but i should say that Dharman's right hand (Mr.TA😲) is talking and acting with limits infront of TPS...she is the right boss to himπŸ˜•...i wish TPS will become his boss in future.

OMG acid on Pavi's face, thank god it didn't spoil her face...i hope that killer doesn't  decide to take another revenge on Thulasi but i think he is going toπŸ˜•.

Why APD all of sudden?πŸ˜•..lol APD's hubby, with out her he cant live aam...from when?🀒.

Padma way to go, keep up the good job...ok aa?😑😑 Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the wonderful update and the comments. πŸ˜ƒ

A good start to this week and everything went soo fast...never expected acid scene to come today. Things around the others seem to move really fast but not the psycho part 😑.

The actor playing Dharman character is doing a good job...seems to be funny then and then. I loved TPS and her idea to deal with the one whom Buvana has arranged. She is brilliant. No way Thulasi to be her daughter seeing how clever and bold she is...sigh. I am waiting to see Buvana's reaction to this. Infront of TPS only TA seems to be calm. Hope she becomes his boss again 😍.

Auuaa poor Pavi 😭 😭...was so sad to see her crying in pain. I hope they don't show any revenge of that killer herafter. Oh no more acid and those things in Thendral serial πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. Psycho for sure is going to harm Thulasi, that is why now Pavi was harmed . Sad to see Thulasi crying...she will never be w/o crying in this serial...either for herself or for someone else around her πŸ˜’. Grrr Padma... for sure like you Janani said, Padma is going to open her Gutter mouth once she finds out about Pavi 🀒.

Ippo vavadhu AP...would he stop his revenge on TA and Thulasi 😑. Don't understand why this scene all of a sudden πŸ˜•.

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da Theiva for the super fast update... πŸ˜ƒ
The episode was like...we cud not realise when it started and when it ended...express speed...πŸ˜†...

Wow TA...u did a good Job to TPS..πŸ˜›...
TPS -  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ way to go...yes you should not be crying and make such nethi adi decisions...πŸ‘...u used the same plan bhuvana had planned on you...wow way to go...πŸ‘...this was really unexpected and good one thendral creatives...and now as Dharman is going to analyse which side is geuine (TPS/Bhu)...by any chance TA will come to know about Bhuvana being THulz mom...Mr. Dharman please handover the job of stalking Bhuvana to
 Mr. TA...that would be more interesting...πŸ˜›

OMG...should we be thanking the cricket playing boys for avoiding the acid to be poured over thulz or worry about the fate that it feel on pavithra...πŸ˜•..But like the doc said, thank goodness that it did not fall on her face...something good has happened though being bad time for pavi.....will thulz or TA think that it would have been a plan on Thulz as it happened near her house and think who cud be behind the plan. 😲

APD again and she joined with her husbd so fast after making a suicide attempt...🀒...enna kodumai ithu...😑...why did she signal her husbd to accept her dad's proposal...is she the stalker really...and we will get a clue only if she starts moving with TA/T in future...πŸ˜•

Too many happening in a single episode...way to go...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanu.

Why APD all of sudden?πŸ˜•..lol APD's hubby, with out her he cant live aam...from when?🀒.

Padma way to go, keep up the good job...ok aa?😑😑

May be from when he heard that she even went to the level of dying..thinking it was for him...🀒...aiyo kodumai...their last looks...that too after going to the level of killing herself...isnt he the 🀬  pulled thulz hand with his 🀬 friends when she was alone and now telling he cant live without her am...🀒...and i m wondering how fast this girl also forgot and invited him for the thala vaazhai viruthu...🀒🀒..and last a oru look vera ...Angry...

Padma adi vaangina secret now we know right...πŸ˜›...so Mm getting arrested is bcos of vishwa...Confused
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the quick update...so sad for pavi..😭 Hope nothing bad happens to her further because of padma's sins...
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update.  Wow …… the story is moving at break neck speed with multiple tracks in parallel, 3 of the 6 promo scenes are shown.

D and Co entry music into TPS house was awesome.  TA, D's left hand is in action, first day @ work… er social service. TA explains about D's "trust" and service nature to TPS …. LOL.  TPS was too good, smart lady and quick reader of the situation. Sizing up D quickly, she has turned the table on B. Now D is going have field day and get money from both TPS and B. D acting is nice, hope he gets an extended role.

When T locked her house, she takes the key along with her instead of keeping the keys in the box. Seems she is paying heed to MM's advice.

Just when one thought APD is history, their track is shown again. Something is amiss with APD & her husband. APD signaling to him to accept AP's proposal….. Hope they stay a mile away from TA & T. Definitely T will be smarter from the previous mess.

The whole acid scene was executed very well.  Thanks to the cricket guys, T has a great escape but poor Pavi gets hit. At-least this time dir is less sadistic than his usual self - the people around helped swiftly in transporting Pavi instead of being bystanders; showed the doc providing treatment instead of 'pay the money' act. Thankfully dir has spared Pavi with neck and shoulder burn instead of face.

Grrr…… T is again in hospital.  Sad to see T breaking down, she is going to carry guilt feeling as well. Doc was also good, consoled T very well.  MM wife – absolute gutter.

lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for an awesome update!

TA and TPS meeting after a long time was good. So now TA is going to get involved btw TPS and Bhuvana...mmm Interesting. πŸ‘ 

TA was looking handsome today and they way he was muzhichifying when TPS was talking to Dharman was really cute. πŸ˜›

TPS is very sharp and clever.  I have a feeling TPS will take care of TA from now on.

TPS will help TA understand that Dharman is not a social worker instead a rowdy group and she might help him with his financial issues when she comes to know why TA is with Dharman πŸ‘

I was kind of expecting that Pavi will become the victim, as director already hinted us when Pavi told Padma that her kids will suffer for her bad acts. Good that Pavis face is not hurt and she is out of danger. 😊

Padmas suffering phase has started now. Time for her to regret for all the tortures she gave to Tulasi.  Mohan changing, Pavi suffering and MM getting arrested will definetely open her eyes.πŸ‘

Good episode today and looks like interesting episodes coming up.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the super updates!!

You guys are right I too felt that this episode was happening really fast.

While watching Tamil/Sundari/Dharman scene I got confused as to why Ta is there...but it was nice to see Tamil meeting his former manager after a while.  I dont know what to say about the muted dialogues...but Dharman getting a new deal with TPS was unexpected..I guess he is really desperate for money only.  I hope Sundari is smarter than Bhuvana and warns Tamil to leave Dharman quick.  This part was interesting to see.  I like to see Sundari fire back at Bhuvana.

Omg...poor Pavi...but thank goodness the acid never hit her face.  It's too bad Tulasi never saw the guy with his helmet on.  Somehow I think we will be seeing him again or Charu will plan something for Tulasi before then.

Why did they show AP family today???  Is it just to finish that small side track or is there another reason??  I still don't believe Divya's husband is good...now its up to AP to save his daughter's life.

Wow...Padma is so low...she is making more mistakes day by day and she will regret everything one day.  I just hope she doesn't take revenge on Tulasi for this now and I cant hear her gutter mouth either tomorrow.

Overall a great start to the week and a good episode.