Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 6th May 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Written Update
-----------------------------------------

Outdoors ..
Manav is walking in the middle of the road .A car hits him and he  goes flying on the roadside ..The phone is ringing , it is Archana .Manav tries to reach to the phone but he loses conscious ..The car that has hit him breaks and stops ...
Manav is lying on the road in a pool of blood ..

Deshmukh House .
Archana is calling on the mobile but no one is picking it ..A man comes and gives a letter to Archana ...
Archana is in a daze ...she doesn't know what is going on ... In this state she just takes the letter and starts reading it ..The letter is from Manav .

Manav's letter
Archana, 4 years  3 months, 7 days  and 3 hours ago I got married to you .I don't know what it meant to yo ubut for me , every moment that we spend together was special .
Our relationship started with a lie .My family lied to your family that I am a mechanical engineer but despite of this lie you accepted my and loved me for the way I was . You became my love , my strength and my support .You always supported me .
The day we got married , that day only I had decided that we will work on our marriage and will make it a success. I eevn became a ghar jamai for you .If you were not with me then nothing would have been possible for me .
You only get to live once , not many people get a second chance and I don't think I am one of those lucky ones ...
Archana I don't know if my life will end first or will I get another chance in life ...
The life that was given to me , in that life I tried to keep you happy but couldn't . I kept putting more responsibilities and problems on you but you loved me so much that you keep putting up with all that .
I am so lucky that I got a wife like you but Archana , you are not a lucky person because you got someone as uselss as me as your husband . I could never keep yo uhappy or could never give yo uthe family that you deserved ...that is why now I am leaving you .
But I may not be gone  forever ...
If I get another chance in life to do well then I will come back to you .If I do well in life then I will come back but unless that happens , I am not coming back .
Now what is to be  seen is if I get a chance in life or if I die first .
Don't wait for me Archana but do pray for me that I succeed in what I wan tto do because without yo ueev nI would find it difficult to live ..
Your Manav ..

Archana cannot believe that she is reading a letter liek this from Manav .Tears are pouring down her face and she is looking so terribly disturbed ...
She screams his name and then stands like a lifeless statue ...
Savita and damodar come i nthe room ..Savita looks  at the dead looking Archana  and she goes to hold her ..She too is crying and asking her what happened ..Damodar reads the letetr and he too starts crying ..
Savita is trying to  hold Archana who is just standing as if she has died right now ...
Suddenly Archu takes the letter from Damodar's hands and runs outside ...

Outside on the roads ..
Bare feet Archana  is running like crazy .One place then another place ...
Then she comes  to the place where Manav had filled her maang ...
She starts screaming Manav 's name .She keeps  screaming again and again ...she falls down on the floor .She is stil screaming  madly but now her grief is turning into anger as she is angry at Manav .
Archana : Where did you go ? Wh y did you leave me ? You promised me you would not leave me ...How could yo udo this  to me ..How am I supposed to live now ...
You were supoosed to live with me and die with me ...how could you leave me ...You promised me ...she is holding her head and screaming and crying ...😭
You have to come  back , wherever you are , come back right now ...
And she starts  running , screaming his name again ...
Looks like she has gone totally mad ...😲😭

Archana's room ...
Archana is lying down and she hears that Manav is calling her name
She looks and Manav is standing there .She goes running to him .There is a big smile on her face ...
Archana: Manav , you are back .Why did you leave me .Yo uknow I cannot live without you .
Manav : I know Archana . I am responsible for your grief .I married yo ubut never kept yo u happy .Could not even save your baby ..
Today I have coem to apologise to yo ufor all my mistakes .
Archna : You don't have to , it was not your fault .I will become a mother again ...we will wait for that day .Just don't leavemne again ...
Manav is standing , looking at her with no expressions ...
Archana : I cannot fight alone .
Manav : You will have to , because now I cannot come back ... this is the last time I have come to meet you .
Archana : last time ? How can yo usay that ? she looks frightened .
Manav : I have to go and be with our child .I took his life and I have to apologise to him for that ...I don't know if he would forgive me .I killed my baby ...
Archana : You are a good man and you have done no wrong .
Manav : I killed my baby .As long as yo uare with me yo uwill never be happy so now live a life of peace without me ..
Archana : You are not the reason for my grief ...yo umake me happy , I cannot lose you .
Manav : It doesn't matter what we want .We are not destined to ne together .
Archana : How can yo usay that ? We are one ...
Manav : I have to go ..
Archana : I won't let you ...even God cannot take yo uaway from me ...
She is saying all this with closed eyes ...

Looks like she was dreaming ..Savita wakes her up and when she realizes that Archana is dreaming  like this , she too starts crying ...She is trying to console Archu who has definitely gone crazy with grief ...

Satish's house
Varsha is trying to give satish something but he is ignoring her ...
Varsha starst crying and she begs satish to tal kto her ..satish is very very angry with varsha and he screams at her badly .He tells her  that he  really felt that she would understand what losing a child means but he was wrong .He blames Varsha for destroying Manav and Archana's life ..
He blames her anger  for whatever has happened ...
Varsha starst crying a lot .She tells Satish that she feels so bad because now the whole world wil lsay that because Varsha could not be a mother ,she took that away from Archana as well..She starst crying hysterically ..
Unable to see his wife in this state , Satish hugs her ...

Karanjkar House
Vaishali and Vinod are a bit put off with Manav as they think that he is overreacting by breaking relations with everyone ..
Manju also says that Manav did call but because of the bad weather , the lines wee bad and she could not hear anything...
Sulochna doesn't buy this ...
She strictl ytells Manju and Vaishali that no one in this family has any right to point a finger at Manav as he is the one who has been betrayed by this family .he came for help and he was not helped .
Manohar wants to go and apologise to manav for his  family's mistakes ..

Manav's room .
Archana is sitting liek a statue ...Sukriti is trying to feed her something  but Archu is not even moving ...Sukriti is trying to  tell  her to think of her responsibilities but Archu is only thiniking of Manav's words in her  dream ...
Madhuri coems to see Archana .
Madhuri is shocked to see Archu in this shape .Trying to hold on to her tears she holds her friend's hands ..
Madhuri : I know Manav loves you so much that he cannot live without you ...He wil l come  back .He just needs to cool down ..Til lhe does that , yo u have to look after yourself and eat ...
She takes a piece of apple and feeds it to Archnaa ...
Sukriti too says the same thing that manav loves Archu too much to just leave her and he will coem back soon ..Hearing  this Archu eats the apple ...

Ajit's house
Rasika totally denies that anyone called that night .She says that manav is just trying to make Ajit feel bad ...Ajit cannot believe that Manav could lie to him .Vandu tells him that in hsi call register there is a call fro mmanav that was recieved ...
Vandu is ver yangry ...Ajit figures it out that it must have been his mother ..Heis so furiousa that he starts packign and says that now he cannot live with his mother any more and is leaving ...
Rasika does a big drama that if he leaves she wil lkill herself ...
She  picks up the can of carosine oil and is about to pour it on herslef ..but Ajit stops her ...
he was about to leave this house  but after this he is unable to ...

Karanjkar House
Maju coems home very very happy .She has got an increment and wants to give a party i nthe hosue .Vinod cannot believe that she can think of a party in this situation ..
Manju is angry that he is misunderstanding her and says that she will definitely give this party as she now wishes to celebrate her own life ..Why should she mourn for Manav and Archana 's tragedy ...
Vinod says that if she wanst to give a party then give it in a restaurant , not in this house ...

Police Station
Manohar , damodar , Sulochna , savita and Archana are filing a complain of a lost person ...
Archana is just sitting like a staute ..The inspector asks her questions if there was any reason for mana v to leave .But Archana is just sitting  without reacting ..While all these questions are going on Sulochan is looking  at Archu sitting like a totally lifeless person ...
The inspector says that is they get any information , he would let them know

Precap :
 Manju and Vinod are having a fight .Manju is screaming that his family depends on her salary and now they are bullying her .Vinod gives Manju a hard slap ...
Sulochna is shocked while Archu standing next to her  is still standing likea lifeless person ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thanks tanya di for update.
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for awesome update !!!

Poor Archana...what Manav thought she will live happily if he says her to do so...
Felling so bad for her...
Cant believe Satish forgave Varsha 😡

I loved the precap 😆
paulsibila thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i hate satish instead of slapping varsha, he forgive her.
-SONU- thumbnail

Excellent Update Tanya Di

thanks

Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx a lot for the wonderful update...poor Archana.I felt so bad for her.
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks very much for the wonderful update Di, gr8 job!👏
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Remember Manav said during their honeymoon in Pune "without Archana Manav's life means nothing"... What happened to all those bhaari dialogues and promises?

He is putting poor Archu thru totally undeserved pain. He can always make money and earn degrees with her. She has always supported him and has never complained. All she wants is his love.. she has always so openly conveyed to him. His parents and wife will only be helpful to him than anything else ... this guy is so weak! 😕

Unless CVs are really thinking of something that keeps the "Pavitra rishta" meaning up and running ... this show will go down ... 
Tulsey thumbnail
Manav is a total JERK for leaving Archana in this state.

It is already devastating for Archana to loose her unborn child and on top Manav leaves her.

Manav said it right that Archana does not DESERVE him...and it is so true.

The Car that hit him was a Mercedes (they showed the rim of the tyre.  Seems like some one wealthy who will help Manav make big.   Good to know, but the FACT that he left Archana is still questioning his thinking power.  

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sorry I wrote wrong date ...