June 6th Written Update

Posted: 12 years ago

Here is the update for today.

At the house they are having the grah shanti pooja with the whole clan, at the same time JaGa are traveling in the car coming to the house. Jagya is nerous about going but Gauri reassures him.  As the pooja is finishing up Jagya walk in hand in hand with Gauri. The entire family is shocked at them two. 
Jagya walks forward but Bhairav asks him to stop. Jag says that he is not here for you but for the person in this house who still loves me and remembers me. You all have broken all ties with me but this one person still loves me and cares for me. He says DS. Everyone is looking at her, and she is highly upset. She yells out saying to her D-I-L, to fix their Ghoonjat as some strangers have entered the house. JaGa are upset from this statement. JaGA walk foward and tells DS that they have gotten married and are here for her blessings. As they bend down for her blessings she steps back. This hurts JaGa. she yells at him how dare he come here asking for her blessings. She loves him a lot, and has alwayed spoiled him but she loves her reputation and family name more then anything else, and how dare he destroy that.  Jag says that we haven't commited any sins and that we are legally wedded and shows her the court papers. Everyone is shocked at this. Bhairav looks pissed off at this.  He tells her that  Gauri is now her official D-I-L. DS tells him that Gauri isn't my D-I-L Anandi is, she is the one whom I got you married to. Anandi is the only girl who has the rights to mourn over my death not this girl you picked up from the street.  Jagya tells her that she isn't just any girl i picked up from the street but my wife. and it was her who chose Gauri for him when he was younger. She is the same girl who DS got him married to when he was younger. Everyone is shocked at this. DS doesn't believe him. Gauri tells her that how could she forget her. She came to her villiage and choose her for Jagya. You got us married when we were little. You may have forgotten it but I haven't. DS recollects the events of the wedding, as does everyone else in the family.  DS is heartbroken, and says, how could GOD punish her one mistake she had done years ago. She is really heart broken, falls on the ground and blames herself.

Preview: Bhairav as blaming Jagya for his deed, and anandi speaks up saying why blame Jagya when it was the elders who got her married. if it wasn't for them she wouldn't have to suffer.

If the person who does the regular update the IF can close this topic. Sorry for any mistakes in the update.
Thanks for updating Ashiyana...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Dadisa was simply awesome in todays episode..โญ๏ธ..๐Ÿ‘..

After selling  Dadisa's blessed  locket  ๐Ÿ˜กjagya now wants  DS blessing ...jagya  doesnt want his childhood marriage to   anandi but he has no problems conveniently  using childhood marriage to gauri  for convincing dadisa...Dont even understand gauri anymore๐Ÿ˜•,after professing all sympathy towards  child brides  abandoned by husbands she  doesn't even think twice about anandi it when its her case...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
But loved the  precap, anandi speaking quite realistically  jagya is cruelly abandoning her  citing legalities but its  elders who are basically responsible as they got them married as kids.. ,
Forget that  selfish deceitful husband of yours and  move on with your life girl ..
Nice episode...I wish Anandi gives a piece of her mind tomorrow to not only his parents but to Jagya for not being true to her and not giving minimum repsect of informing her personally before the marriage...

How I wish Gauri is not Gudiya and for Jagya to show that as a point when the other child marriage is a failure. I am not sure what BV's intention here is...is it just for drama or are they trying to say something ...can't get head and tail of how that point is relevant...and why is it being referred so many times

I wish Gauri is presented as a person whom he loves and have a mutual understadning than as Gudiya and throwing it in their face... to give a more positve feel for their marriage...hmmm
Edited by sruthi_m - 12 years ago
THANKS FOR A GREAT UPDATE . I REALLY HOPE GUDIYA IS GETTING REVENGE IT WILL SERVE JAGYA RIGHT HE DESERVES EVERY PUNISHMENT HE GETS. I ADMIT THE ELDERS DID WRONG BY DOING CHILD MARRIAGE BUT HE KNEW ANANDI WAS HIS WIFE (I KNOW WE DON'T ACCEPT THIS MARRIAGE AS LEGAL , BUT THEY HAVE BEEN TAKING PLACE FOR MANY YEARS IN SOME VILLIAGES AND RURAL AREA'S AND ARE ACCEPTED AS BEING LEGAL IN SOCIETY, BUT NOT IN THE EYES OF THE LAW) . BUT WHAT JAGYA HAS DONE IS WRONG IF HE DIDN'T LOVE ANANDI THEN WHY LEAD HER ON WHILST HE WAS HAVING HIS EDUCATION. ONE CAN ONLY HOPE THAT NOW THEY SHOW ANANDI IS A POSITVE ROLE ,SOMEONE WHO WILL BE DEPENDENT ON HERSELF AND NO 1 ELSE .
thank u so much dear...
โญ๏ธ
Thank you for the update.

A wonderful episode from DS acting point of view. Surekha Sikri is such a treat to watch. She stood by her family even if it meant going against J. Awesome!

J and G really confuse me. Are they for child marriage or against it? They get married saying that they fell in love with each other as adults and in the next breath use their child marriage as a shield to force the family to accept their marriage? It makes no sense to me at all. The way J removed the marriage certificate and showed it to DS was like he was literally mocking her. There is a way of doing everything. Anyway doing things the right way cannot be expected from J for sure. Their intention was to seek blessings from the family and not to insult them. When J and G are giving their child marriage as a justification to DS how are they justifying A stand in the situation then? This is convenient by hook or by crook make them accept. They need to decide what they actually believe in. Anyway after the past few episodes I have lost hopes of G being objective. She has gone back on every word and every thing she claimed to strongly believe in. The less I comment on this couple the better.

Its going to be an awesome episode tomorrow when A speaks up. She is the only character who has always been predictable and rightfully so the main lead of the serial.  Although in the past she has always kept her wellbeing before her family, she has always supported the truth and what is right. This time she is the one who will suffer the most, something she might have never dreamed of but still stands for what is right. I applaud her. She is very mature, sensible and at the same time respectful to her elders. This is why I feel that nothing bad can happen to her. J going out of her life is a blessing in disguise for her.
Thanks a lot for the update...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

agree with Pjyo... jag says child marriage is illegal but at the same times uses it to convince gauri & even DS. as i've already posted in Jag's punishment thread. on one hand jag talks about legal but on the other side he does something illegal for the sake of legal๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ i won't repeat my post here...

DS was undoubtedly the show stealer. what a performance by Surekhaji...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘

agree with Sruthi_m i wish gauri was not gudiya after watching the episode. coz jag definitely used it as his defensive weapon to convince DS๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

agree with Anita... today is going to be exciting with anandi speaking up. She's always stood up for the truth. hopefully today she'll stand strong & bring out the reality about the child marriage effects in front of everyone. can't wait for today's episode๐Ÿ˜

jagya bana jhatka man๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†aaj tak kaa biggest jhatka

i dont think g wants revenge , but still lets see๐Ÿ˜Š
gaga r palying smart , dadisa ko convince karenge unki puraani marriage se
aur bahiron aur anadi aur sumitra ko concince karenge unke legal marriage se
sono haath me ladoo
Originally posted by intruderfast

jagya bana jhatka man๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†aaj tak kaa biggest jhatka

i dont think g wants revenge , but still lets see๐Ÿ˜Š
gaga r palying smart , dadisa ko convince karenge unki puraani marriage se
aur bahiron aur anadi aur sumitra ko concince karenge unke legal marriage se
sono haath me ladoo

Yeah Hypocrisy at the best! 
Awesome episode.. Especially loved dadisaa's dialogue 'Ghar mein paraaye aaye hain'. WOW!!! she was too good. even after learning that Gauri is Gudiya 'Barson pehle ki gayi bhul tho mane yaad bhi na thi aur use phir se saamne khada kar diya' Too Good.

But am waiting for tomorrow. When Anandi finally speaks up, not just defending Jagya but also accusing the elders, especially Bhairon for marrying them off as children. 'Baal Vivaah hua tha Hamaara. Baal Vivaah. Kacchi Umar mein Pakke rishte kaise jod sakte hain?' Anandi's Dialogue was very powerful and sent the right message across, You do child-marriage, then dont blame the children if they choose their own life partners aftr growing up.

Infact i think Dadisaa will forgive Jagya-Gauri because of Anandi, and so will the rest of the Singh Family. Now my feeling that Gauri wont turn negative is getting stronger.  And yes, Dadisaa will allow Anandi to get re-married...

BTW... Loved the new title picture... was soo happy to see Anandi separate from Jagya, and with a much larger screen space. she has borne enuf.

Anandi's patience is an perfect representative of those of our Indian women. She represents the woman of the village who are disregarded and yet faithful and hopeful. Her speaking up today will show that she stands for what is right. Hats Off to Anandi.
Gauri's Grit and determination too is an example of the Modern, educated and responsible Indian Woman. She stood for what is right by going to meet Jagya's family and am sure she will stand by what is right always.

BTW a request for the moderators, please change the BV Forum picture and put the new one..
Edited by fiddub - 12 years ago