Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys i am back with todays update it is going to be short as i have a bad headache and tootache thanks to pree for writing and telling me what happend today I just extended on it 😳😃

naitik comes and tells gaya3 to stop but she doesnt and tells she shud knw how much u did if u didnt cry doesnt mean u didnt feel i undersatnd akshara that mother love affection is more but that doesnt mean that father isnt affected and naitik tells ma plzz stop dekh ke boliye and
gaya3 taunts someone else shud have done that naitik takes gaya3 to her room gives water and she tell go to akshi i told too much in anger and goes to room akshi near window crying(bg sad title track instrumental)
naitik takes charger and stuff for lappy and sits on bed and akshi leaves and goes too hall gaya3 cleaning tea cups and drops them she sees akshi but tells the servant to clean and ignores her.

akshi in her room crying @meshwari's sallu masi is making a cake and she tels rj to call naksh for tea party and rj calls akshi doesnt pick up and calls on landline and gaya3 picks up who says she has no prob and tell akshi too call den akshara goes gaya3 room and on her lap says  i dono wat happended to me why i said those things u wer ryt i ws selfish and thought only my saddness was big and was irresponsible and many times made whole family answerable got irritated but still u all and naitik supported me and naitik see gaya3 and akshi patch and goes

gaya3 tells akshi to stop crying start life fresh and tell abt sulu masi she goes to the room tells naitik and he agress and she takes his shirt @maherwari all excited seeing cake and waiting for naksh den naksh come down bindya tells to drop them @park but gaya3 tells go with rashmi and akshi drives car and take naitik to park wer they meet first and sit on bench akshi has no words to tell
but inbetwwen call comes she switches off and tell for1st tym i dont wanna go home i have no words to say sorry if u forgive me still i cant forgive myself as thinking hw did i hurt you natik gives his shoulder to her for comfort

precap: Ladies in one area, gents in another singing @maherwari bhavan and naksh eye lock

Sorry for any spelling errors

dont forget to press the like button 😃
Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago
Thanks for th eupdate. Mariam .get well soon
Thank u soo much for the lovely update Mariam. really appreciated. get well soon...😃
Thanks 4 d updt mariam.really appreciate ur efforts.hope u get well soon.i think it was a good episode.luvd g3 2day.
Thanks a lot for the grrat update Mariam. Hope your headache and toothache gets better soon.
Mariam   thanks  for  the   lovely   update...take   care  and   get   well   soon
thanks for sharing & didnt no tat u were not wel tc...😃 Edited by saman.17 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update mariam... overall episode is good... liked gayatri n naitik... hope we can see naksh smiling again...
thanks for update get well soon mariam
Thanks for the update mariam.