Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello India-Forums Members!!!!

Once again Vijay TV has started yet another exciting season of JODI NO 1!!!

Here is the offcial promo

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ55GCM51iU[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Jodi No 1 is an annual tv reality dance competition which airs on Vijay TV.  The first season of Jodi No 1 was launched in October 2006 and Jodi No 1 has completed several seasons.  This show includes many diverse dancers along with celebrity judges.

Jodi No 1 Season 1 Winners: Prem and Pooja

Jodi No 1 Season 2 Winners: Tinku and Preeti

Vijay Jodi No 1 Winners: Kiran and Priya

Jodi No 1 Season 3 Winners: Michael and Hemalatha

Jodi No 1 Season 4 Winners: Prem Gopal and Premini

Smiles-20 thumbnail
 Once again it's time for another season to start!!!  The next season is coming soon!!!

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks smiles for sharing the info...😛

Its a very happy news for dance lovers like me.. wow now its season 5 of Jodi No 1... coming soon...👏🥳

In promo again we can see PremGopal, Jayalakshmi, Manoj, Nethran and his daughter Abinaya, Rinson and others from MM team Swetha and Leelavathi , Ajeesh and his twin brother and others...😛

So i feel in this new Jodi No1 there will be seniors and juniors together participating...😛 so lets hope for the best soon..
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oooh!
interesting!
ya, i too recognised the people sweety mentioned...quite a lot of UYAPD people there...
awww...rinson's grown a bit since the last time...

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: HoneyLimeUsha

oooh!

interesting!
ya, i too recognised the people sweety mentioned...quite a lot of UYAPD people there...
awww...rinson's grown a bit since the last time...

yes Usha even Nethran's daughter Abinaya too has grown up like Rinson... and many MM and UYAPD team is there...😛
Smiles-20 thumbnail
It might be too early to determine pairs but I want Rahman with Leelavathy and his brother (I think his name is Aneesh) with Swetha. That would be the perfect pairs.  I'm so happy to see MM contestants...the contestants I liked in MM are in this season of Jodi.
Ya Usha, I was thinking the same too...when I first saw Rinson he was so small and so cute, he's grown up now but still I love his dancing...I'm pretty sure he will be paired up with Abi since I didn't see another small girl.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: smiles86

It might be too early to determine pairs but I want Rahman with Leelavathy and his brother (I think his name is Aneesh) with Swetha. That would be the perfect pairs.  I'm so happy to see MM contestants...the contestants I liked in MM are in this season of Jodi.

Ya Usha, I was thinking the same too...when I first saw Rinson he was so small and so cute, he's grown up now but still I love his dancing...I'm pretty sure he will be paired up with Abi since I didn't see another small girl.

Yes of course its gonna be rinson and abinaya pair up together this time.. and MM team has joined hands with Vijay tv again after Season 4... and who knows this time both seniors and juniors can mix up and dance together.. or even two boys and two gals can also join up.. as this time they have changed the name as only Jodi season 5 from Jodi No.1...😛
m_30996 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yess i was waiting for this show for a long time
Good thing this is going to happen duriing the summer because then my exams would be finished! 
is prem Gopal going to participate too :S
I hope the judges are experienced. i dont want Gauthami to come again -__-

I hope this will be a good season!1 =)
Edited by m_30996 - 12 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Yes well said m_30996.. we need new good judging judges who will judge the show without partiality and drama...😊

But we cannot expect such things in VTV so easily...😆