Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Mayil_irahe

This is great news...Looking forward to JODI No.1 :o)...the Promo looks good :)

Who do you think or will be the judges?..
personally i liked Shobana so I hope she will be back..:)

Yes i too like Shobana...😛 well lets see who is gonna come..😕 as the promo looks great so the show must also be like tat..😳
sahi. thumbnail
Shobana is good for judge but Radhika is not good for judge.
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
shobana is good because she is a dance person...
along with her, i think they should have a young person as well as the judge... or a male...

definitely not radhika and gauthami...they are both so annoying...
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I thnk Srikant z a pretty good judge... cz he was fair enough in boys vs girls & i always luvd mumtaj as a judge
sahi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya.1

I thnk Srikant z a pretty good judge... cz he was fair enough in boys vs girls & i always luvd mumtaj as a judge

I think srikanth cannot be a good judge he is too partial in boys vs girls he has show too much favourtism for boys. Mumtaj can be a better judge but she is already judging Mannada Mayilada so she won't come to judge the show. This time they will try to bring some new judges.
Edited by ravirr73 - 12 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Yes the new judges will be the ones who are having less films in their hands or old actors and choreographers..😆
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
More news about Jodi Season 5

The list of Celebrity Jodis

Swetha and Leelavathi : Swetha (Maanada mayilada season 5 Winner) eand Leelavathi,,the top woman contestant of Vijay TV's most popular show 'Ungalil Yaar Adutha Prabhu Deva' (UYAP).

Premgopal and Vivek : Premgopal, dance master himself, also the winner of the previous season of Jodi. This time he pairs with Vivek, a famed dancer who made a wave in the North Indian dance show.

Jayalakshmi and Moulika : Jayalakshmi one of the best contestants of UYAP and Jodi season 4 pairs with Moulika a graceful dancer with classical back ground.

Nethran and Abhinaya : A father and daughter combination; Nethran a popular contestant of Vijay TV's 'Boys vs Girls' pairs with his 9 year old daughter Abhinaya who had proved her dance talent in Boys vs Girls season 2.

Rinson and Rafiq : An energetic dancing dynamo Rinson who electrified the dancing floor of Boys vs Girls pairs with Rafiq, one of the top all rounder of Jodi Junior dance show.

Ajeesh Rehman and Aneesh Rehman : These brothers who are equally talented versatile dancers are set to give a tough competition in Jodi season 5, Aneesh is a popular dancer in Maanada mayilada circuit.

Nirmal and Manoj Kumar : This look-alike pair are famous for their MJ style dance in UYAP. Manoj Kumar was UYAP finalist.

Prabu and Tyson : A bulky pair with lots of talent in 'Hip Hop' dance.

Shivashankari and Jacqueline : This RJ and VJ combination are all set to rock in the competition.

Isaac and Logan : These pretty boys are famous dancers of a popular television show in Singapore.

Credits: atoznewsonline
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
sahi. thumbnail
Thanks smiles86 for the information about the contestants. This season there are more boys than girls. I guess this time they are going to try Jodi no 1 in a different way like male pair up with male and female pair up with female. Lets see what is going to happen.
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the info smiles!
on that website it also said that lawrence is the judge and there will be a special judge every week...

thats good...i like lawrence...i think he's really sweet...and i like the celebrity judge each week thing...it makes sure that we don't get bored with the same faces...
sahi. thumbnail
Lawrence sir is perfect for Judging this show.