Posted: 12 years ago

i dont think nethran is up to the levels of the other dancers.. i wonder what he is going to do :S

omg! i just realised: rafiq is mentioned there...he was my fave in jn 1 junior...
yay!

The show starts June 19, 2011 at 7 pm.

Dancer/Choreographer/Actor/Director Lawrence R. will be the main judge.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
What I find interesting is that it is not the usual male/femal partner dances.  Let's see what they have planned for us.  If the two Rahmans are together then I'm sure they are going to rock along with Swetha and Leela.

@ Usha

Ya I just realized that he is participating along with Rinson.  Rafiq is a cool dancer. 
I can't belive Rinson grew up so fast...lol...it's cute how he's posing all gangster.

Guys, it looks interesting so far, i just hope it does not become a disappointment. 

This time the competition looks tuffer most of them in this season are tuff dancers. I can guess who can be the first prize in my opinion Rahman and his brother will get the first prize because they both are versetaile and could dance any kind of style but I cannot guess who will be the first elimination. After June 19 only we could get to know which jodi is good and bad.

Thanks for sharing the info with pics smiles!!๐Ÿ‘

Looks amazing with great judge like Lawrence in the show.. Hope for the best in this season 5 of Jodi..๐Ÿ˜›
Vijay TV is all set to kick start with ' Poorvika Mobile JODI No 1 season 5' from 19 June 2011, airing every Sunday at 1900 hrs.

Jodi No 1, the popular dance show on Vijay TV launched during 2006  has had four successful seasons so far roping in some of the most popular silver screen celebrities as judges like Ramya Krishnan, Prashanth, Silambarasan, Sundaram Master, Sangeetha, Aishwarya Dhanush, Jeeva, Radhika,Shobana,Gowthami  and many others.

Now the 'Poorvika Mobiles JODI season 5' is all set to launch with ten hard-core-dance celebrity couples who are sure to enthrall the audiences. These couples are not just the usual male-female combination of dancers but they are exceptionally the best pairs ever seen in the dance reality shows.

The list of Celebrity Jodis..

1.Swetha and Leelavathi๐Ÿ‘ - Swetha (Maanada mayilada season 5 Winner) eand Leelavathi,,the  top woman contestant of Vijay TV's most popular show 'Ungalil Yaar Adutha Prabhu Deva' (UYAP).

2.Premgopal and Vivek๐Ÿ‘- Premgopal, dance master himself,  also the winner of the previous season of Jodi. This time he pairs with Vivek, a famed dancer who made a wave in the North Indian dance show.

3.Jayalakshmi and Moulika๐Ÿ‘
- Jayalakshmi one of the best contestants of UYAP and Jodi season 4 pairs with Moulika a graceful dancer with classical back ground.

4.Nethran and Abhinaya๐Ÿ‘ - A father and daughter combination; Nethran a popular contestant of Vijay TV's 'Boys vs Girls' pairs with his 9 year old daughter Abhinaya who had proved her dance talent in Boys vs Girls season 2.

5.Rinson and Rafiq๐Ÿ‘  - An energetic dancing dynamo Rinson who electrified the dancing floor of Boys vs Girls pairs with Rafiq, one of the top all rounder of Jodi Junior dance show.

6.Ajeesh Rehman and Aneesh Rehman๐Ÿ‘ - These brothers who are equally talented versatile dancers are set to give a tough competition in Jodi season 5, Aneesh is a popular dancer in Maanada mayilada circuit.

7.Nirmal and Manoj Kumar๐Ÿ‘ - This look-alike pair are famous for their MJ style dance in UYAP. Manoj Kumar was UYAP finalist.

8.Prabu and Tyson๐Ÿ‘  - A bulky pair with lots of talent in 'Hip Hop' dance.

9.Shivashankari and Jacqueline๐Ÿ‘ - This RJ and VJ combination are all set to rock in the competition.

10.Isaac and Logan๐Ÿ‘
- These pretty boys are famous dancers of a popular television show in Singapore.

The dancers on view are not only talented but also would bring in innovative dance styles that this market has not seen. Dance Styles from across the globe mixed with the regional forms would be on fare. The themes and mise-en-scnes week on week and would decide the crowning of the 'Best Jodi' and the elimination of the weakest pair.๐Ÿ‘

The celebrity judge for Poorvika Mobiles Jodi Season 5 would be choreographer / actor Raghavendra Lawrence. Every week a special judge from the film fraternity would join him on the show.๐Ÿ‘

Apart from gaining the title of 'Jodi season 5', the winning Jodi would be entitled to take home loads of grand prize, to announced in the show! ๐Ÿ‘ Edited by SweetyGreen - 12 years ago
Nice Post Sweety :o)...

looking very interessting, and i am really looking forward to the Rehman' brothers and Leelavathy ๐Ÿฅณ

And when it comes to Shwetha, she have also been a UYAP Contestant ๐Ÿ˜› 
Edited by Mayil_irahe - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Mayil_irahe

Nice Post Sweety :o)...

looking very interessting, and i am really looking forward to the Rehman' brothers and Leelavathy ๐Ÿฅณ

And when it comes to Shwetha, she have also been a UYAP Contestant ๐Ÿ˜› 

U are most welcome dear.. my pleasure..๐Ÿ˜›

Yes Rahman bros and leela swetha and even manoj will be good with rinson too..๐Ÿ˜ƒ