kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
we will never ignore, Ms. Ayesha

n we don't n wont hate u...this is frm both of US, DnK
Ohhh now I got it
you guys mentioned BALH once
oyeee, thats bade acche lagta hain serial only right?
I watched yests and day before yests epi, I liked it... :) areee, for an ekta's show
its not thaat dramatic, so maybe thats why i enjoyed, plus, me and my mom are watching a serial together...after ages haahahahaha

and what is DAK?? lolzzz!!!

anddd Kavs, I dont understand maths :( :( agaaain problem 
oh my gawwwd :( 

Edited by VioletScarf - 12 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Anu aa gayi ðŸ¤—🤗🤗

You watching BALH??? You're supposed to be having exams???

I'm following it sporadically as of now - I keep peeking into the BALH forum, if the review is good, I watch the episode 😆 ... you;re right, not bad for an Ekta show, but the families on both sides are very melodramatic ... am waiting for PR to get married. I think the bro-sis have finally made an appearance, so the marriage track will finally start 😛

Have got bored of both SGP and Maryada ... SGP is the PITS now ... Kavz is sooo gonna say "I told you so' 😆
Maryada is not as gripping as it was earlier - can watch once in a while ...

But am following X factor on the Sony channel - hit and miss but some singers are very good! now that the teams have been finalised I'll try to follow it more regularly.
Edited by DiyaS - 12 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
By the way, Anu ... DnK is us two - Diya n Kavz ... samjhi???  😆

Sooo ... EQ's = Ashu n Diya
               PICI's = Ashu n Kavz
              DnK = Diya n Kavz

Next week, iska exam hoga 😆

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Anu aa gayi ðŸ¤—🤗🤗

You watching BALH??? You're supposed to be having exams???

I'm following it sporadically as of now - I keep peeking into the BALH forum, if the review is good, I watch the episode 😆 ... you;re right, not bad for an Ekta show, but the families on both sides are very melodramatic ... am waiting for PR to get married. I think the bro-sis have finally made an appearance, so the marriage track will finally start 😛

Have got bored of both SGP and Maryada ... SGP is the PITS now ... Kavz is sooo gonna say "I told you so' 😆
Maryada is not as gripping as it was earlier - can watch once in a while ...

But am following X factor on the Sony channel - hit and miss but some singers are very good! now that the teams have been finalised I'll try to follow it more regularly.

Diyaaa D WHY ARE YOU SO SWEET?????
HUGGIES TO YOU TOOO!!!
Areee, I figured out my exams go well whenever I watch a movie or an episode...watched only on Monday, and yesterday since I have few days time to prepare..besides, was really exhausted, so wouldnt be really of any use if I had studied yest!!!
So about yests epi, Im glad the phone call thing didnt create a huuge misunderstanding - they showed it in a more humourous way which is not that realistic, but otherwise we would have been bored anyway..so, Im glad about that! And excited to see Sakshi playing this rather non-typical character... She's doing good so far!! PR getting married? Nooo way!! Not that soon ?? You mean the leads only right? Isnt that too early? Arranged marriage? Right now, they hate each other 🤣
Bro-sis-bonding kind of made me all emotional..I dunno..ram's dialogues made me all teary!! He's a good actor, first show of his that Im watching... I did watch couple of epis of Kasam Se...or whatever the name was - the one with Prachi Desai... but that show dint appeal me much...

But the story is all fresh ... you know, maybe cause theyre rather 'old'...  lolzzz

SGP boring eh? Hmm, I planned to watch that show loong time back. But I ll just skip it now. 
I heard Navya and Maryada are good shows? Told my mom to give it a try...I defo wont watch it, roflrofl. 
And yes, Love you zindagi is coming to an end sooon! Im kind of okay with it, although the couple
is damn adorable!!! Some cute scenes of them and Im all happpyyy roflrofl. 

Edited by VioletScarf - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: DiyaS

By the way, Anu ... DnK is us two - Diya n Kavz ... samjhi???  😆

Sooo ... EQ's = Ashu n Diya
               PICI's = Ashu n Kavz
              DnK = Diya n Kavz

Next week, iska exam hoga 😆

mera official exams kaafi nahin hai kiya? ðŸ˜­ Areee, koi bachaoo mujheee, is exams se dooor rakho mujheee

DnK sounds almost like DKNY roflrofl

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oyeee, Diya...in ur syllabus for Anu, u forgot to mention DAK, i.e. Diya, Ashu, Kavz !

And when is the exam?? I'll be coming as an external examiner 🤣 Anu...all the best! This is gonna be another tough exam for ya! 🤣
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tooo busy but had full fun today

didn't even watch IPK...don't know whether i'll b able to catch the repeat or not also
not sure abt 2morow's epi also...actually, i'm sure...i wont b able to watch
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww!! Partner, missed you at epi time. But its great that u're enjoying wid ur family!

Have fun and take care!

Abt IPK...it was Sanaya's show again. Sooo many emotions in one epi. Wonderful job by her again! You watch the epi ol when u get time
DiyaS thumbnail
Kavz ... go to my blog when u finally have the time ... all the yt links are there ðŸ˜†

So much work I do for you guys 😆

And enjoy with your family!
Edited by DiyaS - 12 years ago