Chat Clubs

MaGica ET ClaSSica #12 (IO) Congratulations Sanaya - Page 3

kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank u EQs
i came ol for sometime n u both not ol...msn

n woww...again San's showw!!! this is awesome
n diyaa...thanks for the free service...i'll use ur blog for all segments...but epis, i have startv.in...best qualityyy n fast loading

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: ayesha_80

Oyeee, Diya...in ur syllabus for Anu, u forgot to mention DAK, i.e. Diya, Ashu, Kavz !

And when is the exam?? I'll be coming as an external examiner 🤣 Anu...all the best! This is gonna be another tough exam for ya! 🤣

HAHAHAHA!! Ashuuu Di, guess youre the only person who actually reads what I write 🤣  I actually asked what DAK is, and Diya D gives me three more to study hahaahaha
or wait, did I ask DnK? I thought I asked DAK? Aaah, I forgot!!
Exam is next Saturday okay? I cant study soo much roflrofl
NOOO!!!! IM DAMN SCARED of external examiners!! OMGGG. roflrofl 
And then toh it's Ashu Di, means double trouble roflrofl (Ohhh, that rhymes!!)
Another tough?? 🤣 I think its THE toughest exam !! Koi logic hi nahin hai...toh main kya karungi roflrofl

so I figured out yesterday after being extremely unproductive
that I have this super annoying necessity to understand E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G in Maths, like ALL of proves and all... its soo frustrating, the thing is... sometimes you just need to USE the formula, and you dont have to understand WHY..but I HAVE to understand why..otherwise my brain wont work 🤣 Sooo super frustrating I tell you... 

So, okay, good news Kavs, Maths is being friendly again... 🤣

MISS YOU ALL!!

Where is Jizzyyy?? huggieees!! And Kavs, elooo, you remember me right?? 😭
Edited by VioletScarf - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: DiyaS

By the way, Anu ... DnK is us two - Diya n Kavz ... samjhi???  😆

Sooo ... EQ's = Ashu n Diya
               PICI's = Ashu n Kavz
              DnK = Diya n Kavz

Next week, iska exam hoga 😆

yesss I asked DAK only!!! Youre another ghajini roflroflrofl 🤣
okay so Ashu Di, you shall faint now for I have read a post of yours during my exams-week !!!!! roflroflrofl
OMGGG. I havent READ A single post on IF after like MONTHS

so yes, I read that post of yours on the IPKMKND forumm

and OMGGG
these lines

Today, we saw a battle of belief and disbelief in this very word..."fate". He outrightly rejected his belief in God. Reason- the wound that he got in his early years, has become highly septic and has spread its poison (infection) in his heart, his soul, in his very existence. He has seen just the bitterness of life...or, If i may say...he has built a shell around him that makes him only see the bitterness and harshness of life. He gulps down this posion everyday, every minute, every second. This seems somewhat like an example of selective perception, whereby, we accept things the way we want to. Rationally thinking...if life took a lot from him...it has given him loads also. But he is not seeing whatever he has...he is NOT seeing the gains...he's just bearing the pain.

Game of fate...he is also a mere player here...in the end, whatever is destined to happen, will happen. This game is not about whether the beauty wins or the beast...in this game, the ultimate win will be of destiny

You've rightly said that his act of clipping her wings...might take her innocence away. I would just say...innocence is a relative term...with time it decreases and diminishes...but if he cuts her wings now..fate will ensure that whenever she flies, he holds onto her tightly, so that her flight is always smooth. Fate...isn't he testing himself also??

Aaah, SOOO BEAUTIFUL !!!! 
the entire post is sooo amazing, but these lines!!! You write sooo welll !!!
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Partner: Sorry...i was quite busy today, so didn't come ol in the morning and afternoon! Hope to talk to u soon 🤗

@ Anu: OMG!! I NEVER expected this. Anu reading my post and that too during her exams. You were right, i'll seriously faint now 😆😆

Aww!! U've made me like this ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ Thank you sooo much for reading n liking my take. It was such a lame and crappy one, still u liked it...means a LOT to me. And not only liked...but u pasted it here and ur comments...its sooo sooo sweet of you! Don't know wat to say...so, just these hugs for u 🤗🤗🤗

Abt the test...all details, date, time, venue, pattern...everything will be decided by Diya. I'm just the external examiner...and that too, a very strict one. So, watch out! 😆😆😆  

And...all the best for ur "real exams" also. Don't worry abt the unnecassry things (in Maths)...wat's the point in over burdening urself? 😆😆 Take care and good luck! 🤗
-Gayathri- thumbnail
Guysss..Congo on new CC! m quite caught up again even after exams..😆..Anu, all the best for your exams again! Rock it!👍🏼 and btw guys, watched all episodes of Navya till now! guess I'm quite hooked to that show, dunno if this wud last for long, that toh only time will tell! 😆 n yes ofcourse IPK! Saw San's SBB seg..and she's just so cute as always! I wish she didn't have to put so many 'pompoms' ..which is so irritating ..😆 but thats how her look is and she carries her look very well! kudos to her! and she find it difficult to mouth so many dialogues..😆..here's where khushi and gunjan differs! San was always more comfy with gunjan.. no doubt abt that..it was simple look! but this is like how she puts it as 'gaudy gunjan' also very talkative n cute!
Am in a hurry but
now tell me one thing...if it really were a lame and crappy post, why would it mean to you SO much if I liked... tell me, tell me!!!
HAHAHAHA, gotcha!!! Kabhi toh thoda kam modest raho!!

Loveee you Ashuuu Di !!

thankyou soo much Gayuuu !! Loveee youuu
-Gayathri- thumbnail
Anuuu..🤗.. just a small request to u, when ur exams ends na, first thing  u need to do is - change ur dabba and stop promoting  tinypic!! okay! wanna see some pics in ur dabba.. its been ages now! C'mon!😆 but ya u shall do it after exams..no compulsion till then! 😆
Gayuuu, will do pakkaaa love youuu

-Gayathri- thumbnail
Where is everyone?
Just went thru last 4 pges of last CC..and what I did I see, this CC to be renamed as metc for DAK only?😕 so mean!!!! 😆..and I'm so sorry ppl I didn't keep my promise to help u guys finish off last CC!..yes I'm a very bad,lazy gal!😆..was on dreamland that day..sleeping all thru out!🤣 do u want anymore proofs?😆..but where is everyone now? sab baag gaye kya?😆