Chat Clubs

MaGica ET ClaSSica #12 (IO) Congratulations Sanaya - Page 5

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Ashu ... stop saying you "might" chorify it ... and go ahead!!! CHANGE your dabba ... lazy lump!!! hehe ... I can say that now, I just changed mine!

@Jia ... sorry, I went off that day ... am back now but you're missing 😆

Anu, all the best for your last exam, doll!!!

And everyone else ... hi hello ... kahan ho? Naz, can you drop in here once in a while???

And one big question ... can we send a petition to sack the screenplay writer of IPKKND ... as of yesterday!!!! The ONLY thing that **^$%%^$ edited* ... guy can do is make his lead girl into all kinds of a dumb bimbo ... has he never seen intelligent bubbly girls in his life??? He will singlehandedly destroy this show before it's even started ... him and his bubbly fixation!!!! WHY did they take GH as the writer?????!!!!!! He can't write a single decent scene ... just goes OTT ... and this is NOT a school and college audience which will find all this funny ... they find it dumb and stupid!!! The show has good actors - yes, I think BS is doing reasonably well, Sanaya is amazing - what a change ... and she's carrying the show as of now ... I don't even mind that Shyam character - he's supposed to be there, he's supposed to be creepy and he's doing just that! Even Bua has toned down ... or does she just seemed toned down after that 'hello hi bye bye' crap??? Anjali, naani, Akash - all are good - they actually have a cast of decent actors ...
But the writing SUCKS ... big time!!! We don't need a clone of the brainless wonder here!!! We need good, well thought out, well written scenes - they had eight months to prepare for the show - is this all they could come up with???

Phew ... felt good to vent!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gayathri- thumbnail
hey guys! atlast..I see some posts here! and yes loved the monayajun segments..good to see them chill out after ages! missed their masti so much.. arjun cracked me up big time! he's too funny esp when he's with monaya..he loves to pull their legs!😆 and also saw yest's Sanaya seg on sbs..good one too, showing all the check sarees she had in her ghatri!

Diya, I get ur frustrations! they are using GH as the writer..here also? no wonder why I find silly comedies and dialogues! but even then Sanaya manages to give her best in them  but I also feel bad about how everytime they keep showing Khushi as dumb..she's intelligent, has knowledge and has huge respect for her family .. cares about her family a lot..and always wishes to do good! then why always she end up doing something silly..this has started to bother me too but I still have a ray of hope that things will get better soon..the real story is yet to start may be! and as u said, all the other actors are reasonably good too..Daljeet,Jayashree , Khushi's family members..even Barun ,I feel he's picking up well now..at first I didn't like his dialogue delievary, now it is quite better! so when they have a group of talented actors ..why can't they have a decent storyline and good dialogues?? instead they keep showing silly comedy! I somehow didn't like that yest's dream which khushi had..it was predictable anyway..why they had to show it then? that bua has started to get on my nerves now! she is so annoying![:@]
DiyaS thumbnail
Hey Gayu ... yep, am home these days, so am visiting here more often ðŸ˜›

And yes, GH is the writer ... and I am getting so frustrated ... I know Sanaya is doing so well, I never imagined she would be sooo good as the bubbly chirpy fun-loving kind of girl ... quite surprising that I didn't, actually, because that's how she is in real life ... except that she's far more intelligent than that dumbo they've been showing the last couple of days. Till Monday the episodes were good, then they started slowing them down, which was also okay, because they had started at a really fast pace ...

But in the beginnng they showed her as being a very positive person, full of her values and convictions all right - the way she went to try to talk to her jijaji ... but she was sensible all through. Just the last two days has been silly ... that too, the behaviour at Arnav's house, more than anything else ... and it's out of character ... last week, they showed that she could hold her tongue till she needed to talk, and this week, they're showing that she just bursts out like a child! She's 18 ... not 8!

Anyway, you may be right, the real story is yet to start ... and the actors are all good ... BS has improved within the first one week itself, and the rest are all adequate ... I don't mind the Bua so much as the Mami ... now that is really OTT! The Bua seems to have toned down in comparison! Somehow I got the feeling that BS is not there for some reason, so these filler scenes ... he was hardly there the last couple of episodes, and not on SBS either.

But seriously, if they go on this way ... the writer needs to go!!! The actors are good ... they're completely let down by the shoddily written scenes! Why did they have to get GH ... he can only write inane comedy for retarded schoolkids ... intense isnt even in his dictionary!
DiyaS thumbnail
And I'm back to my looong posts!!! ðŸ˜†
I just woke up now
AHAHAH
Thanksss Jizzyyy and Diyaaa Di and Gayuu !! FREEE bird now! Woohooo!!
I slept for 11 hours today, havent slept so much since february roflrofl !!
So, I ll be posting here more often I hopeee!! 
Okay, lemme have my breakfast firsttt!! <33
Woaaah. I changed my avi and siggie box! FINALLY! Credit : Ishitaa, my loveee.
DiyaS thumbnail
Well done, anu ðŸ˜†

and today I can heave a sigh of relief - much better episode compared to the last two days. At least I felt there is a story in place, and the cv's are going about putting the pieces into place slowly.
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am so sleepy 😳 And it is only 5 pm :|
naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyy guyss! ok just a post for u to see the next day lolzz I agreee with diyaa lmaooo epi was better but alot prob donw to the fact that I knew wat to exoect from her!lolzz
Would lke to see more of arnav maybe next week lolzz im sure there will be more things happening next week...
and khushi should stay the way she is with her fam!not no dumbness like from arnavz house! that was mega stupiddd

and JJJ where did u get that drahstia nd sanaya siggi? its soo cute? whers the pics from?
and wheres everyone gtting that cute monaya dance avi?

actually J would u be able to make an avi n that dream seq scene? u know here khushi gets hit by th door and throws money at arnav/?prettyy pleaseee xxx
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: naz17555

and JJJ where did u get that drahstia nd sanaya siggi? its soo cute? whers the pics from?
and wheres everyone gtting that cute monaya dance avi?

actually J would u be able to make an avi n that dream seq scene? u know here khushi gets hit by th door and throws money at arnav/?prettyy pleaseee xxx

Nazzz! Jens made it. My two favorite telly girls. It is cute 😳 I have no idea where the pics are from. And it was a new segment that was on Wednesday. 😳

Hehe in last night's episode right? Hehe will download the scene tonight and will make it!