MaGica ET ClaSSica #12 (IO) Congratulations Sanaya - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
I love that siggy too!!! So cute ... Drashti and San really seem like birds of a feather ... equally crazy! 😆
aww thankss sweets! and yeahh diya they do lolzzz ive seen alil of drashti offsreen and she seem just as crazy lolzz! hope we get to see them together at this awards function thingy! lolzz that should eb a riot! and with KW aswell lolzz
DD is crazy offscreen. Reminds me of Sanaya offscreen. San and DD are best friends and by God these two are amazing! Both onscreen and offscreen. I really hope to see them together!

Nazz I found those pictures. You want me to PM them to you or something? I can post them here. Let me go get them for you! 😳
Here they are 😳

not sure if this is her or not

Awww lolzzz their cutee love the picsss! Thanks J!
Guysss..hope u all r doing well! Finally I managed to learn how to make avis! Just have a look at them pls..I'll be making more in the coming days as I'm free now! its really fun making avis even more than making siggies!😛
here u go..

And..a clip from Navya's Bekaboo song- I love the song..😳

Edited by -Gayathri- - 12 years ago
Naz, I guess those pics are uploaded in FB by Drashti thats what I read somewhere! and yep, those pics are really cute! love their friendship..I wonder whether they are old pics or new though..
Why is this place so silent again? where is kavs?? where are others?

Btw Jiaaa..really love ur amrita siggie! she looks soo pretty! 😍
Feels like ages since i came here .. but actually only the weekend  😆

Gayu ... not bad ... you learnt how to make avi's ... I need to learn that too ... when will I have some free time to do all this fun stuff  😭

Everybody floating around here ... hello hi ... what's going on? Why is this place so deserted??? 😲😕
Gayu - Those avis are gorgeous! Keep it up hun! <33 And thank you. Amu is gorgeous. Had to make a siggy of her 😳

Diya - Hello hi bye bye 🤣 Man this line cracks me up

Anyways I have made those two ArHi avis. Just need to upload them 😆