Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Came here to vent ... can someone kick GH out of the writing team for IPKKND??? Or at least, explain kindly to him in words of one syllable ... since the guy doesn't seem to have too much of a brain to comprehend more ... that silly bimbette heroines belong to Star One ... they are admired and fawned over only by giddy schoolgirls and others of their ilk with no sense in their heads! They do not work on Star Plus ... not unless they're like Suhana and are meant to be brainless in a comedy show!  Especially not if you've promoted the show as an intense love story ... right now, I cannot comprehend how in his right mind, Arnav could ever fall for a girl like Khushi!

Just hope Khushi undergoes some character development soon ... major one at that! Or that GH exits this show ... as of yesterday if not before!

If it wasn't for Sanaya ... I would have given up on this show! The only thing keeping me going is that I gave up on MJHT too after the first couple of weeks, and when i came back, it had improved beyond recognition ... or rather, Gunjan and Samrat had ... and those were the only people I was ever concerned about.
I couldnt go through all what you wrote Diya Di...Im soo lazy, maaf karo
But I think I may not watch IPK that much anymore..Im already forwarding a lot... I dunno, but sometimes Khushi is kinda irritating... So yes, I do blame the scriptwriters fo rthat. And sometimes too many ridiculous events - like the administrative sheet she lost at the temple... Kind of unneccessary.. I dont know.

On the other hand, BALH is extremely interesting so far. I love the fact that everytime they reach some turning point - it surprisingly doesnt turn out to be a very serious issue or so, but it's shown in a very humourous way. At least to some extent it IS realistic. 
Although, i was very much disappointed with yesterday's episode. So, Ram talks to Priya in the car about the guys. And he talks about their salary and all. And I thought that scene where Ram actually apologized for his very prejudice about the typical middle class mentality sort of had an impact on his character. But apparently not.
Also, didn't he say to that other guy that a nice person should have a good personality and all... so this part was a bit disappointing.
But then again, he just says 'sahi baat' when she begs him not to steal this 'haq' from their parents.. 

About IPK again - Im actually more interested in Arnav's past and their family and all... Roflrofl. I think Im biased as always. But his character is less revealing, so my bias is justified ;)
And in general, the speed is very slow. So you can easily avoid this for few weeks and start watching it again then. I think this is what Im gonna do... Im really getting bored with it... even if its with Sanaya... you know me well guys, Im not THAAT crazy about her liek you guys are roflrofl. That doesnt mean I dont like her ;) I do I do, but story comes first! Obviously double standards when it comes to Mohit...or maybe not. This shall be seen when he bags a new role! Go Mohit!

So I realised I do write long posts as well 🤣

So yeah, I was wondering where Kavs is...Im kinda worried. I havent seen her since ages and she isnt replying to my offliners either. 
Edited by VioletScarf - 12 years ago
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anu you are not alone. I am more interested in Arnav's past and family. I am biased then too 🤣
Originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

Anu you are not alone. I am more interested in Arnav's past and family. I am biased then too 🤣

Jizzy babyyy!!! MISS YOU!! ðŸ¤—🤗🤗🤗 how are youuu?
I know roflrofl. I think Ive always been biased towards the male characters!! roflrofl. Actually this time I really liked Khushi at the beginning..but now again, its getting boring... Are you watching Bade Acche lagte hain? Watch watch!!! It's damnnn good!! Rather old characters nah... and still its much much better!!! Loveee you!! 
DiyaS thumbnail
Dhikkaar hain on you both, Anu and Jia ðŸ¤£ Nope, I don't forget my loyalties ... am still watching for Sanaya ... though I admit that Arnav's story interests me also ... but then so does Khushi's past ... I like the Arnav scenes so far, but the whole show is giving me a very amateurish feel as of now ... maybe because the PH is new to SP and is still getting its act together. The whole office scene today was so childish ... I think the PH still has to adapt to an adult audience from the SO one.

and am watching BALH ... have been the last few episodes ... it's okay, I would say ... Ram and Priya are watchable, the rest are very blah and ekta-ish ... am actually enjoying Maryada and Gulaal more ... very well acted and tight scripts, even though I don't really relate to the story in Gulaal, but that allows  me to enjoy the show without being very involved.
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Hehe I started watching the show solely for Sanaya. 😳 Still am but Barun won me over. I am starting to like arrogant men 😳🤣

I need to watch BALH 😳 I am 3 weeks late though *sighs*
DiyaS thumbnail
Jia ðŸ˜† I always like arrogant men ... especially when they combine angst, hidden mysterious past , strong silent types ... which only the love of a pure-hearted beautiful girl will win over ... *sigh* ... that's what all classic love stories are made of ðŸ˜†

That's why I like Barun ... whatever little we've seen of him 😛

And speaking of BALH ... if we thought the office scene in IPK was stupid, Ram wasn't much better in his office today ... so that made me feel a little better 😆

For anyone watching ... Gulaal is being stupid and pig-headed ... so she wants to live the rest of her life mourning for her dead husband ... why doesn't she just commit Sati and be done with it???
Originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

Hehe I started watching the show solely for Sanaya. 😳 Still am but Barun won me over. I am starting to like arrogant men 😳🤣

I need to watch BALH 😳 I am 3 weeks late though *sighs*

you MISSED MY POST ON Teh previous page!!!!! ðŸ˜² or ignoring me? kyuuun? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜­

Aarreee, 3 weeks is hardly anything!! Watch watch!! Wont take that much of timee Jizzyyy!!

Anddd I agree with both of youuu, I like arrogant men tooo !! And Barun is good looking!! He's hawt actually 🤣 He isss! ðŸ˜² I was secretly blushing yesterday!! ðŸ˜³
Achhaaa, Im tired nowww!! 
Catch you guys soon agan!!
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anu you are the doll of this forum, do you really think I would ignore you? I am going to read your comment abhi 😳

Ok guys here are the 2 avis Naz requested but feel free to use. I hate the coloring of the second one :|

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: VioletScarf

Jizzy babyyy!!! MISS YOU!! ðŸ¤— how are youuu?
I know roflrofl. I think Ive always been biased towards the male characters!! roflrofl. Actually this time I really liked Khushi at the beginning..but now again, its getting boring... Are you watching Bade Acche lagte hain? Watch watch!!! It's damnnn good!! Rather old characters nah... and still its much much better!!! Loveee you!! 

Anu doll!!! 🤗🤗🤗 I miss you too! I am doing fine, just have an upset stomach but other than that I am fine! (: Hehe MJHT days. I was biased towards Samrat 🤣 Though I love Gunjan and am a lot like her in real life, I was biased towards Samrat 😳🤣 I think Sanaya is doing a fab job but Khushi's character is kinda upsetting. I mean not all hyper, fun type of girls are stupid you know. I mean who forgets an appointment letter? 🤔 So I am starting to hate the way Khushi's character is pictured. Arnav's character is better at the moment 😳🤣 Anu doll, this guy is BEYOND HAWT! Is there something beyond hawt anyways? 🤔 I mean I am supposed to hate him, but I can't. He is the reason I am tolerating arrogant men. 😳🤣

Ok I will definitely try BALH. Seems like a good show, a lot of you guys are saying that. So will give it a try :$ What channel does the show come on? Sony right?

I love you too angel! <33