Pavitra Rishta

sushant "manav" appreciation thread - Page 15

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
In TWO months DK will make him bhikaari will be the stupid story CVs r planning . Bas two months . Sad music , car gone and ARMAN entering chawl with Dharmesh doing hee hee haa haa and Manju giggling . Wont be surprised . THe CVS love Manav 's bhikaari statys .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

In TWO months DK will make him bhikaari will be the stupid story CVs r planning . Bas two months . Sad music , car gone and ARMAN entering chawl with Dharmesh doing hee hee haa haa and Manju giggling . Wont be surprised . THe CVS love Manav 's bhikaari status .

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I have a gutt feeling this DK dude is a bad news in future.  He is married but no emotional attention to WIFI.  ArMan love ea other so much..Aashna is going to fall for Manav.  DK will be the worst enemy Manav can find.

I loved the way Manav is giving silent treatment to Manju, Vinod.

Why is Archana still talking to ungrateful family?  Why is she still involved in Vaishu's problems?  Again advocating Madhuri to lie on a stand that she is not legally married to FBD.  How can a holy woman lie? 😲   How conviniently she preaches lies to protect her own sister.

I am liking this Manav.  Gosh he looked very handsome in professional clothes and his face nicely groomed.  His voice-dialogue delivery in romantic scenes with Archu was sooo much better.
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

In TWO months DK will make him bhikaari will be the stupid story CVs r planning . Bas two months . Sad music , car gone and ARMAN entering chawl with Dharmesh doing hee hee haa haa and Manju giggling . Wont be surprised . THe CVS love Manav 's bhikaari statys .

Don't think Manav will ever become bhikaari again but DK is definitely a bad news in future. 

Think DK and Ashna are partners along with being husband-wife. Maybe DK and Manav will clash later on since they both have different business approach. Maybe Ashna will side Manav and that will make DK manav's enemy. 

Anyway for now I am liking DK's effect on Manav...even if he's his future enemy. 

Also think Dharmesh will not be in post leap scenario. 

Edited by bonnefille - 12 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yup why to think of future(anyways PR tracks always changes last minute loll)
at present i like DK and he is a perfect Businesmen..he took Manav and kept him a test which he needs to and he'll defo 👍🏼

but he needs to pay attention on his beautiful wife also
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

In TWO months DK will make him bhikaari will be the stupid story CVs r planning . Bas two months . Sad music , car gone and ARMAN entering chawl with Dharmesh doing hee hee haa haa and Manju giggling .

Poor Manav 😳
😆😆  aaa aaa aaa aaa aaa...😆😆
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^^ Shrads  Aaa music to my ear 😆